G
Guest
Guest
NaughtyLil1 said:I'm thirsty too. A cocktail sounds good to me.![]()
Whatcha in the mood for????
j
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
NaughtyLil1 said:I'm thirsty too. A cocktail sounds good to me.![]()
NaughtyLil1 said:I'm thirsty too. A cocktail sounds good to me.![]()
Panache1957 said:You name it and I'll buy, although you should consider a drink stocked full of protein, after all it's good for your health!
texbear04 said:i got a few pics up hope you like them
NaughtyLil1 said:Thanks Tex. Going to peek right now.

bowtie4u said:Good mornin Lil...are you going to give us something to peek at![]()
Don't be shy you know you are all that![]()

NaughtyLil1 said:Thanks DG. As far as the Pistons, that needs to stay right where it is. We are bringing it home, again.![]()

dgnerate_gamblr said:LOL
Just messin' wit ya. Hell yeah you keep it there!
After we sweep Phoenix........we'll see you in the Finals.![]()
texbear04 said:mornin beautiful
im good and youNaughtyLil1 said:Good morning, Tex. How are you?
texbear04 said:im good and you
texbear04 said:cool hows the weather up there today
actually 66 is almost perfect to me i prefer it a lil cooler than our already 84NaughtyLil1 said:Nice for a change. Sunny and 66, which I'm sure is cold to you.
texbear04 said:actually 66 is almost perfect to me i prefer it a lil cooler than our already 84
i wish lol no higher than 70 would be perfectNaughtyLil1 said:I agree. If it would only stay this way year round.