songs about DMBFFF

:D :D :D








I think I erred.

I might have used the wrong calendar and/or wrong source of when the election is; though I think I countered the error early enough as not to be posting too late from now on. :D


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:2020_elections_in_the_United_States

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_elections



This site seems to be accurate:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...1&day=3&hour=0&min=0&sec=0&fromtheme=election




Happy Solstice everyone! :D







Oh, we very much understand the concept. It's called quid pro quo. The quo is delivered after they leave office.

. . .and DMBass, we had the same problem with Clinton's Cash. Last I checked, she was white.




[size=+2]Conager,
your video links seem to be good, so kudos there; but since you just insulted me, fuck you.


heathergives,
You're video is lame, not only thematically, but lyrically and musically. You don't answer my question. You're lame: fuck you too.


Fart_knocker,
you're worse. Your positive contributions to GB are essentially nil.




This is my last post of the day.


Enjoy your selves, party hacks.[/size]




 
Back
Top