Spirited Affairs... Just the Beginning...

"Hang on, Kiddo," he said. "Daddy's gonna fuck your brains out..."

With one deep thrust, Daddy had his cock burried deeply into Celest, fucking her deep and hard.

"Aaahhhhhh yessssssssss Daddddyyyyyyyy" she screamed out in pleasure, thrusting her pussy upward meeting his each and every thrust.

Daddy pulled out just enough to see a look of disappointment come over his daughter's face, then he thrusted deep inside her again, holding his cock still. Celest started thrusting upward, fucking her Daddy.

He could feel her vaginal walls squeezing his manhood tighter than he can remember ever having them squeezed. He bent down, pressing his lips on hers, the two becoming locked within a deep and passionate kiss.

Daddy started thrusting slowly inside her, gradually picking up speed. Celest could feel her orgasm building and knew it wouldn't be long til she would be cumming all over her Daddy's cock, wanting to feel him cumming deep inside her.

The two had become one, their bodies interacting with each other's. Tears of joy filled her eyes as she whispered between pleasurable moans, "I love you, Daddy... I love you sooooo much" she said just as her insides began to tremble, shaking, her body jerking in his arms, releasing the sweet nectar that her Daddy had primed from deep within her.
 
Kyle

Celest's nails raked Kyle's back as he furiously rode his daughter, but he felt no pain. Only pleasure as he drove himself deeper and deeper into the core or her. Her moans became screams that could only be silenced by covering her mouth with his and kissing her deeply.

All the walls had been knocked down. All the barriers had been broken. They were no longer two lost souls. They were now on creature on the brink of paradise.

She was so close to coming, he knew. Her eyes were almost glassy. And there was a fire burning in his balls begging for release.

"God, Kiddo, I'm gonna cum," he moaned. "Daddy's going to come inside you."

Then he exploded...

:rose:
 
"God, Kiddo, I'm gonna cum," he moaned. "Daddy's going to come inside you."

Then Daddy exploded inside Celest, filling her full of his hot, thick seed.... triggering a powerful orgasm within her, causing her walls to grasp on to his cock, squeezing it... milking it.... craving every drop he had.

"Yessssss Dadddyyyyyy..... aaahhhhhhhh..... I'm cummingggggg D-D-D-DDAADDYYYYYYYYY" Celest screamed in pleasure.

Feeling her Daddy laying on top of her, their bodies unwinding from the most pleasurable ride either have ever been on. Their lips meet, kissing tenderly but with a passion that only burns from deep within the soul.

Celest closes her eyes, falling asleep with her Daddy holding her. When she awakes, she sees nobody there.

"Daddy?? Daddy... where are you??? Was this a dream?" she asked herself as she basked in the afterglow of the lovemaking. Reliving each precious moment she shared with her Father. "If this was just a dream... I never want to wake up." she mumbled softly.

She wasn't quite sure if this actually happened or if she had a very vivid wet dream about her Daddy. All she knew was that she was very much aroused again from remembering each and every detail.

She laid there with tears in her eyes, wishing she had the answers to her own questions. Even though she looked to have been alone, she still felt as if someone was there with her.

She closed her eyes, allowing her hands to roam over her young body, caressing her breasts, tweaking her hardened nipples, moaning; "Daddy... pleaseeee come back", her hands trailing across her flat tummy slowly inching closer to her place of pleasure that yearned and ached for more.

Spreading her legs wide as she began to touch herself, pleasuring her ownself while her Daddy hovered over her, taking in the sight of his daughter masturbating before his very eyes.

"That's it, Kiddo.... let Daddy watch.... make it feel good for Daddy" he said as his form started slowly returning for Celest to see.
 
Kyle

Utterly drained, Kyle collapsed on top of the equally spent body of his daughter. No further words were spoken. None were needed. They just held on to each other fiercely, basking in the perfect love they had shared.

Celest fell asleep that way. Sleep seemed to be unnecessary to Kyle in his new condition. Instead he just weatched his daughter slumber peacefully with a sly smile on her face. He could tell that she was reliving the events of their wonderful night together.

As time passed, however, Kyle felt himself slowly fade away. By the cold light of dawn he was once again no more than a shade.

Arousal must be a kind of life force, he reasoned. It gives me form. It gives me substance. But once it's spent, it must be constantly recharged, like a battery... ...

When Celest awoke, the look of despair on her lovely face tore him apart. He saw confusion. He saw doubt. He saw fear. Floating over to her, he lightly brushed his phantom lips against her cheek.

"Daddy's still here, Kiddo," he said. "Believe it. He's never going to leave you again."

A moment later, her expression changed. Despair was replaced by determination. Settling onto her back, she sensuously let her hands start to roam over her naked body.

Kyle felt his body start to tingle.

You little genius, he thought. Kiddo, you figured it out...

As he watched his beautiful daughter put on a show, Kyle felt himself slowly start to take form.

"That's it, Kiddo.... let Daddy watch.... make it feel good for Daddy"

As his arousal grew, Kyle wasn't surprised to learn that one portion of his anatomy seemed to solidify before the rest. Still little more than a ghost, he floated over to the bed and lovingly straddled his daughter.

Teasingly, he took the tip of his cock and brushed it playfully against her soft lips.

"Open wide, Kiddo," he said. "Daddy's got a big surprise for you..."

:rose:
 
The more I became aroused and the harder I thought about Daddy, the more he began to regain his form.

"Open wide, Kiddo," he said. "Daddy's got a big surprise for you..."

A smile came across my lips as I felt Daddy brushing the head of his manhood softly across them. "What now, Daddy.... will you teach me to please you, Daddy" I asked him innocently. A smile broadened Daddy's face as his form was now full. He may have been just a spirit, but to me, he was there in the flesh... 100% at that!!

"Follow your heart, Kiddo...just do what comes natural" Daddy said. Following his instructions, I parted my lips, planting soft butterfly like kisses all over the head. Looking up into Daddy's eyes, seeing the smile on his face giving me his approval. He thrust just a bit forward, pushing the head just between my lips. Pulling back out, teasing my mouth. I ran the tip of my tongue all the way down the length of his rigid shaft, becoming more aroused as Daddy started moaning, encouraging me to continue.

I closed my eyes, focusing on making love to Daddy's manhood with my mouth... getting totally lost in the smooth feel of it across my lips and tongue. I began to nibble gently on each side of his cock, sucking the skin into my hungry mouth that was now craving Daddy even more. Tracing every vein with the tip of my tongue just as slowly as possible, eventually working my mouth back to the head. Licking all under the head, circling my tongue around in small circles before lapping my tongue over the tip of the head, allowing Daddy full entrance inside. Humming a moan causing it to vibrate on his cockhead.

Daddy started thrusting inside my mouth... each time a little deeper... coaching me on relaxing my throat and letting him inside me fully. My lips wrapped tightly around him as he continued with each thrust.

"Ohhhhh that's it, Kiddo.... suck Daddy's cock.... suck it good, Kiddo" Daddy said softly... feeling his body tensing up and watching his eyes glaze over with lust.
 
Kyle

Kyle was delighted to learn that his daughter's mouth as as innocent as her pussy had been the night before. He knew how young girls and boys liked to experiment, so he wouldn't have been shocked to learn that she had some experience with oral sex. But the idea that the first cum she would ever taste would come from his balls was enough of a charge to his spectral energies that he became instantly flesh.

And he certainly liked the way his daughter was eying that flesh...

Follow your heart, Kiddo...just do what comes natural" he instructed.

Celest took a deep breath. Tentatively at first, she covered it with soft, tender kisses. Kyle gave a out a long groan of approval. Obviously pleased with the effect she was having, Celest grew bolder. Her lips parted and she took her father in her mouth.

"Oh, that's it, Kiddo," he moaned as he felt her hot wet tongue brush against the underside of his shaft. As her head bobbed down, his hips pressed forward. Placing his hands on her head, he started to guide her up and down in a rhythm he found most pleasing. Celest took instruction well.

"Ohhhhh that's it, Kiddo.... suck Daddy's cock.... suck it good, Kiddo" At this point he was almost babbling he was so close to the edge. He could feel the cream welling up in his balls. He didn't even try holding back.

"Get ready, Kiddo," he warned. "Daddy's gonna CUMMMMMMM...."

Kyle let go. Once his seed started fillling her mouth, Kyle didn't think he would ever stop. Celest's eyes almost popped out of her pretty little head at the amount. She tried to hold it all in, but a thin stream started to trickle out of the side of her mouth.

"Don't swallow, Kiddo," Kyle instructed. "Not yet."

He then withdrew his sticky cock from his daughter's loving mouth. Her momentary disappointment turned to shock when he pulled her up to him and kissed her deeply, tasting his own cum as their tongues entwined like snakes...


:rose:
 
Daddy was thrusting deeper into my mouth, slow deep thrusts. I could feel his body tensing up, hearing the deep gutteral moans escaping his lips. His body jerking, trembling as he shot a full load of his semen into my mouth. It felt warm, tasted somewhat kind of salty, perhaps a bittersweet taste would best describe it.

I wasn't really exactly sure what to do with it.... the load was so full that it slowly began to trickle out of the corner of my mouth. "Don't swallow, Kiddo, Not yet." Daddy said, pulling his cock from my mouth, reaching for me and pulling me up to him. His arms tight around me as he pressed his lips to mine, kissing me deeply, tasting his own seed that was now dwelling within the depths of my mouth. Our tongues slithering around each others, swapping the bittersweet treat back and forth.

At that point, I couldn't help but swallow it and swallow it all I did. As Daddy felt me swallowing, he gently laid me on my back, his body tenderly laying atop mine. Our lips still locked in with each other's as our tongues continued to dance to the beat of our hearts.

I wrapped my arms around Daddy, brushing my fingertips slowly up and down his back. He placed a hand between us, cupping one of my breasts, squeezing it gently. I reached for his hand, guided it between my legs. "Pleaseeeeee Daddy?" I asked, knowing that Daddy knew exactly what I was meaning and needing.
 
Kyle

"More?" Kyle laughed. "What are you trying to do? Kill me? I mean...."

Still, Kyle had to admit he liked where his hand was. Causually, he started to lightly stroke his daughter's pussy. That was all it took to bring his manhood back to life. Just the thought of once again being inside Celest was enough to make him rise like a skyscraper.

"I'll tell you what, Kiddo," he said with a leer. Settling on his back, he said. "Daddy's all worn out. Why don't you do the work this time. Get on top of Daddy..."

Holding out his hands, he waited for her response...


:rose:
 
"More?" What are you trying to do? Kill me? I mean...." Daddy said, making me giggle, but then it hitting me that Daddy was already dead, so to speak. Just the thought brought tears to my eyes.

I tried to play it off jokingly by giving Daddy a playful little punch on the arm, "DADDYYYYYY..... pleasee don't say that!" giving Daddy that pouty little girl look that he always loved.

"And YESSSSSSSSSSS Daddy.... I want more... I could NEVER get enough of you... not now... not ever." I told him, feeling Daddy's strong hand caressing over my pussy that now belonged to him for eternity.

"I'll tell you what, Kiddo, Daddy's all worn out. Why don't you do the work this time. Get on top of Daddy..." Daddy said, as he laid back on his back, reaching for me and pulling me on top of him.

I quietly giggled to myself "How could Daddy be worn out?? He's a ghost... do ghosts really get tired?" Then I positioned myself on top of Daddy. My firm young breasts pressing against his chest, brushing my lips across his as we embraced in another deep kiss.

I could feel Daddy's hands caressing my back, trailing to my sides, almost tickling me but with a very sensual sensation. His hands cupping my ass cheeks, squeezing them.

I started kissing down the side of his neck, across his shoulders, giving him tender nibbles along the way. Sliding my body down his, slowly and seductively. My breasts rubbing across his tummy as I planted soft kisses on his chest. Licking around each nipple, seeing them harden. I began to tease his hard nipples with my tongue before flicking my tongue back and forth across them, then sucking each one into my mouth, taking turns.

"Mmmmmm... keep going, Kiddo.... don't stop now.... Daddy loves his little girl pleasing him" Daddy said as I started raising my body up, positioning my wet pussy over the head of Daddy's cock, gently rubbing the wet folds of flesh back and forth across his cockhead.

"Is this what you want, Daddy??" I asked him, giving him one of my mischievious grins.
 
Kyle

Celest lowered herself down on him and kissed him so deeply that his tonsils were turned on. He ran his hands loving down a back that slick from their sexual escapades. When he reached her tight little bottom he cupped her cheeks, amazed at how perfectly they fit in his hands.

She started to make love to his body, exploring it with her hands and lips and her tongue and her teeth.

"Mmmmmm... keep going, Kiddo.... don't stop now.... Daddy loves his little girl pleasing him" he said as she worked over his tender nipples. Then she squatted down mere inches from his erection.

"Is this what you want, Daddy??" she asked.

"It's what I always wanted.," he answered. "It's what I came back for..."

At first she traced her lips with the tip. Then she parted them. Kyle entered her. Getting a firm grip on her ass, he pulled her down until he was completely inside her again.

"Celest," he sighed. "My beautiful, beautiful daughter."

Slowly she started to slide up and down the length of his shaft. As she started to bounce, her ripe tits started to jiggle in a manner that Kyle found soothingly hypnotic. Reaching out, he gripped her taut nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. He He squeezed down and held on tight as she pulled away from him each time she rose.

"Does that hurt, Kiddo?" he asked. "Do you like it rough?"

:rose:
 
"It's what I always wanted. It's what I came back for..." Daddy said.

"Ohhh Daddy.... I have a confession.... it's what I've always wanted, too!" I told Daddy, feeling his hands on my hips, lowering me down on his massive hardon.

I gasped loudly in pleasure as I felt my pussy sucking Daddy's cock deep inside me, slowly rocking at first on it, then bouncing lightly. Daddy reached up cupping my breasts, pinching my nipples a bit harder than before; catching me off guard, but oh man how I loved the feeling it gave me.

"Yesssssssssssss Daddyyyy.... I like it rough... I like it anyway with you, Daddy" I squealed out, riding Daddy's cock harder.... grinding my young pussy on Daddy's cock, moving my hips in a circular motion.

"Feels sooooo good, Daddy" moan after moan escaping my lips, feeling Daddy's cock deeper inside me from this angle and loving every second of it.
 
Kyle

"You're such a bad girl," Kyle growled. "Such a naughty, naughty daughter..."

He punctuated each word with a playful slap on her firm rear. She seemed shocked at first, but it didn't break her stride. In fact, it seemed to increase her pleasure. The harder he spanked her, the harder she ground herself down on his shaft. By the time he came inside her the second time, her ass was a brilliant scarlet.

"Daddy loves you, Kiddo," he said "He's sorry he had to punish you. Show Daddy where it hurts. Let him kiss it and make it feel better..."

:rose:
 
Last edited:
Spank me, Daddy.....

"You're such a bad girl, Such a naughty, naughty daughter..." Daddy said to me as he started out playfully spanking my bottom, accenting each word he spoke. The smacks on my rear became harder and harder, feeling the stinging and burning sensation from Daddy's firm hand.

The feel of his hand striking my bottom mixed with the echoing cracking sound was more of a turn on to me. I continued to grind my pussy on Daddy's cock even harder, raising myself up off his cock, just leaving the head inside me, then slamming my pussy down harder. Daddy's cock was burried to the hilt inside me.

My insides started trembling, my body jerking, my vaginal walls clenched tight around Daddy's massive organ that was exploding deep inside me, sending me into xtacy once again.

"Daddy loves you, Kiddo, He's sorry he had to punish you. Show Daddy where it hurts. Let him kiss it and make it feel better..."

I just grinned at Daddy, "I love you, too... Daddy" giving him a little girl pouty look. I turned around with my ass now facing Daddy, showing him my scarlet cheeks that had his hand prints covering all the round, full flesh. I started wiggling my ass in front of Daddy's face, moreless teasing him "It hurts ALL over, Daddy.... pwease kiss it and make it stop hurting, Daddy" I said in a little girl tone of voice, wanting to do ANYTHING to drive Daddy crazy.
 
Kyle

Celest dropped down on all fours and presented her adorable little fanny for his inspection. She wiggled it invitingly.

Kyle lovingly kissed the side that was colored by his fading palmprints. Then -- so as to not neglect it -- he kissed the unspanked side.

"Does that feel better, Kiddo?" he asked. Her answer was a loving sigh. He rained soft kisses all over her ass until the color of both sides matched.. Then, without giving her a hint of what he had planned, he parted her cheeks with his thumbs and then he dove between them with his tongue...


:rose:
 
Daddy's lips felt so soft on my ass cheeks. It felt as if the heavens had opened up releasing an early morning spring shower making everything fresh and new.

I could feel the stinging easing up with each and every kiss Daddy planted on my reddened cheeks. I was beginning to feel relaxed, when without warning or any expectation on my part, Daddy's thumbs spread my cheeks as he snaked his tongue between them, licking me in places I had never even dreamed of before.

A deep sigh escaped my lips as Daddy's tongue probed my most sacred place, taking me to heights unknown. "Ohhhhhhh Daddy!!" I moaned out in pleasure, feeling Daddy's hands sliding to my hips, pulling me gently over the top of his face.

Daddy's cock was beginning to grow again. I placed my hand around the shaft and started slowly stroking it, making a semi tight fist. Daddy moaned with me catching him off guard. I leaned forward, teasing the head of his cock with my lips, brushing them softly across the head at first. Tilting my head sideways, licking slowly down one side of his hard shaft and then back up just as slowly on the other side.

I wanted to please Daddy as much as he's pleased me and I was bound and determined to take ALL of his hard cock inside my mouth, some how, some way.
 
Kyle

While Kyle lovingly tongued his daughter's bum, Celest didn't become an idle spectator. She reached out and wrapped her fingers around her father's cock. She started to stroke it in rhythm with Kyle's passionate licking. Then she lowered her head and took him into her velvet mouth again.


Kyle groaned with pleasure. Innocent though his daughter might have been, her carnal instincts went well beyond her years or her experience. She seemed to know the exact thing to do at exactly the right moment.

From the awkward position they had twisted themselves into, it was a simple matter so shift slightly so that Celest's pussy was mere inches above his face.

"This is called 69ing, Kiddo," he said.

Pulling her down, he plunged his face into her sweetness. He lapped away at her precious honey, loving how it enflamed his tastebuds. While he licked and she sucked, He reached around her with his free hand. Slick with his saliva, it was a simple matter to slide his middle finger into her shocked anus....


:rose:
 
Daddy's moans increased with pleasure as he slipped his tongue from my virgin backside to my not so virgin pussy that Daddy had claimed as his own just hours earlier.

"This is called 69ing, Kiddo." Daddy explained as we both continued to please each other orally.

I started sliding my mouth further down Daddy's hard shaft, feeling the head throbbing inside my mouth, inching its way closer to the back of my throat. Easing my mouth back towards the head so I could take a deep breath, relax and shove Daddy's cock all the way inside my warm hungry mouth. Relaxed to the point where my lips were resting comfortably atop Daddy's balls that were filling quickly with his special treat that I had enjoyed so much of earlier.

I tightened my lips as tight as I could get them, twisting my mouth slightly from left to right, slowly bobbing my mouth up and down, each time getting closer to the head.

Daddy's tongue was working wonders on my pussy, making my juices flow heavily over his face. His finger probing at my backdoor, pressing against the extremely tight puckered hole right before making its entrance. Totally shocked at the intrusion, I tried my best to take a deep breath, offering a bit of resistance at first. Daddy was very gentle and soon had me relaxing to accept his finger, feeling the pleasure that was just there waiting for me.

I started wiggling my ass around more, pressing it against Daddy's finger, searching for more of what Daddy have to give me. The deeper Daddy's finger went inside me, the harder I engulfed his manhood, wanting to swallow Daddy up.

Daddy was thrusting his hips upward, pressing the head of his cock in the back of my throat. I knew that before long, Daddy would be feeding me that bittersweet treat that I loved so well.
 
Kyle

Celest bucked over his face as Kyle continued to penetrate her with both his finger and his tongue. Still, as waves of pleasure rode her body she continued to give her father the most incredible blowjob he had ever received. As she grew more comfortable and as her confidence grew, she was able to take him deeper and deeper down her throat. This time when he came in her mouth she eagerly swallowed every drop.

Once more satiated, they fell into each others arms. They cuddle. They kissed. They exchanged words of love while they waited for him to fade away again.

It didn't happen. Kyle felt as alive as he ever had. Finally, he said to his daughter, "I never thought a ghost could work up such a sweat, Kiddo. Race you to the shower?"


:rose:
 
It didn't take long for Daddy to start shooting his load of cum deep into my throat. I kept my lips tight around the head of his cock, sucking, swallowing fast, gulping down every last drop. I slid my mouth all the way down his shaft once again, squeezing his cock with my lips, pulling the skin upward with my mouth to get the remaining few drops of his seed that was still lingering behind.

Daddy's tongue and finger pushing me over the brink, giving me an extremely powerful orgasm as I bucked downward, grinding my pussy all over his face.

We collapsed in each other's arms, cuddling close, kissing, waiting for the moment to come for Daddy to fade away again. This time, that never happened. His spirit had become flesh and it looked as if Daddy was here to stay. At least, I was hoping that's what it meant. I lost Daddy once and had no intention of losing the man I loved more than life ever again.

We laid there for a few minutes longer, our sweaty bodies mingled with each other's. "I never thought a ghost could work up such a sweat, Kiddo. Race you to the shower?" Daddy said, me laughing and jumping out of bed quickly; "ONLY if you run, Daddy and NO FLYING" giggling as Daddy came out of the bed after me. "And NO short cuts, either... no going thru walls to get there faster" I added.

I felt Daddy's hand smack my bottom playfully, then he swept me up in his arms, "How about if Daddy flies you to the shower, Kiddo?" Daddy asked as we both came off the floor, flying around the bedroom.

I could just imagine Daddy fading away at the WRONG time and me falling through his arms and hitting the floor, "Pleaseeeee don't fade now, Daddy." laughing as Daddy flew us both towards the bathroom.

Once we made our "landing" next to the shower, Daddy placed me on my feet, pulled me to him and kissed me. His arms felt so strong, so loving. Indeed my Daddy was the BEST man in the world, spirit and otherwise.

I reached in to turn the water on, turning around to tell Daddy to test the water. I didn't want it too hot for him. When I turned around, Daddy was gone. He had faded again. "Daddy... NOW where did you go?" I could hear him laughing, reappearing, disappearing... Daddy had figured out how to make himself fade and come back and he was having fun. "This could be fun, Kiddo." Daddy said, playing his newfound game.

I stepped inside the shower, looking at Daddy.... "Hey... guess what old man... I WON!!!" laughing and winking as Daddy got in the shower with me, pushing me against the shower wall, kissing me deep and hard.
 
Kyle

"ONLY if you run, Daddy and NO FLYING" she giggled. As she leapt out out the bed and dashed toward the bathroom door, he was less than half a step behind her. Still, her little joke had planted the seed of an idea in his head.

After slapping her playfully on the rump, he said, "How about if Daddy flies you to the shower, Kiddo?"

He swept her up in his arms. Then he concentrated fiercely. Then he rose toward the ceiling.

I'm not a ghost , he thought. I'm a super hero. I can use my phantom powers to fight crime. But only sexy crimes...

While he pondered that, he floated toward the bathroom with Celest in his arms.

"Pleaseeeee don't fade now, Daddy." she said. He could tell she was still joking. She relaxed in his loving arms. He knew she felt perfectly safe.

As they reached thbe stall, Celest rewarded his efforts with a kiss. While she adjusted the stream of wate, he practiced vanishing and reappearing. He was pleased to find that he could do it at will. He thought about all the things he could do with this power. Many kinky possibilities came to mind.

"This could be fun, Kiddo." he smirked.

Celest stepped into the shower.

"Hey... guess what old man... I WON!!!" she said with a wink.

He winked back at her before he completely faded from sight. When he reappeared he was standing next to her in the shower. He pushed her against the wall and pinned her there with a kissed. When they eventually came up for air, he said, "That's right, Kiddo. You won. And I've got your prize right here..."

Using his knees, he forced her legs apart. Without warning he entered her, driving his shaft completely inside her. The force of his thrust lefted her completely off her feet. She clung to him desperately as he drove himself in and out of her. All the earlier shagging had drained most of the cum from his balls. He felt like he could stay hard forever now....


:rose:
 
"That's right, Kiddo. You won. And I've got your prize right here..." Daddy said as his knees forced my legs open, shoving his hard cock deep inside me with one quick and hard thrust. The force lifting me off my feet, my arms wrapping around Daddy, clinging to him.

"Ooooooooooo.... is my Ghost Daddy getting rough with his little girl?" I nibbled on his earlobe, whispering, "Your little girl likes it rough, Daddy." leaning my head back, fully enjoying the pounding Daddy was giving me.

All of a sudden, Daddy faded yet AGAIN.... "Daddy!! Quit that!! Get back here!!" I demanded. Although I couldn't see Daddy, I could still feel his cock burried deep inside me, thrusting harder and harder.

Daddy turned me around in his invisible state, bent me over and asked "How rough do you want it, Kiddo.... tell Daddy." he said, his hands roaming over my ass cheeks, the head of his cock now rubbing the backside of my pussy lips.

"Show me what cha got, Big Boy" I told him laughing, trying to reach behind me to touch Daddy, but my hands kept going through him. "Ohhhhhh, I'll show you alright, Kiddo... Daddy's gonna show you LOTS of things" he said, then ramming his big cock deep inside my pussy from behind, his hand spreading my cheeks, his finger teasing my puckered little tight hole while he fucked me nice and hard.
 
Kyle

As much as Kyle loved his daughter's tight little pussy, he had an ulterior motive for taking her from behind. Even as he drove himself relentlessly into her dripping tunnel. When his cock was slick with her juices, he pulled it out with a slight popping sound.

Celest cast a look of confusing in his direction, but then she gave out a gasp of surprise when he reinserted it between her cheeks. He felt resistance as she instinctively puckered up. Kissing her on the nape of the neck, he whispered in her ear, "Relax, Kiddo. Trust Daddy..."

Then slowly, painstakingly, he claimed her cherry ass...


:rose:
 
"Relax, Kiddo, Trust Daddy... he said, taking his cock and pushing it between my tight ass cheeks.

I grunted at first, trying my best to relax. "I DO trust you, Daddy." I said to him, bracing myself against the shower wall. Not knowing what to expect, I was reluctant at first, feeling the head of his cock pressing against my tight rear opening. Daddy pressed a little further, pushing just the tip of the head inside me. "A little more..... a little more.... aahhhhhhhhhhhhh" Daddy moaned as he slipped the full head inward.

A loud gasp escaped my lips, taking a deep breath and holding it in. Daddy let me get use to the feel of his cock inside me and then started pushing it in even more. The pain only lasted a little while til I was actually enjoying his cock in my tight little ass. "Mmmmmmmmm yesssssss Daddyyyyyyy.... I like it..." moaning, wiggling, pushing my ass further back on Daddy's cock.

"Soooo you like Daddy's cock in your ass, eh Kiddo?" Daddy asked while thrusting a bit harder now. His cock was soooooo huge and made my ass feel soooo full. "Yesssssss Daddy...... fuck my ass........ fuck it good, Daddy." Daddy's thrusts were becoming harder, deeper and I could feel his body tensing up.

Daddy started moaning loudly "Ohhhhhh Kiddo.... your little ass is soooooo tight... soooooo tight on Daddy's cock....... Daddy's gonna cum, Kiddo.... AAAHHHHHHHH DADDY'S CUMMINGGGGGGGGG!"

As soon as I felt Daddy shooting jet after jet of his cum deep inside my ass, it triggered a powerful orgasm deep inside me, one that left Daddy and I both totally weak and shaking.
 
Kyle

Father and daughter had to wash off three times before they actually got properly clean. No matter how hard they strove to behave, the simple innocent act of soaping each other up inevitably led to sexual fondling, which in turn lead to more frenzied fucking. Even the simple act of toweling each other off afterward was a turn on. As she rubbed him dry between his legs, he felt himself grow improbably hard again.

It was when Celest dropped to her knees and started to suck on his balls that he began to get an uneasy feeling. It was almost as if they were being watched, which was impossible, since they were the only two people in the room.

Or were they.

Suddenly, it dawned on Kyle.

Just because they couldn't see anyone didn't mean there wasn't anyone there.

She looked confused when he pulled away from her. Then he explained.

"Kiddo, I don't think I'm the only ghost in this house...."


:rose:
 
After Daddy and I showered, or shall I say made love, fucked and THEN showered, we hurriedly got out of the water so we could dry off. I was towel drying Daddy, slowly running the towel between his legs, brushing my hand covered with the towel softly across his balls. I looked at Daddy, "Ohhhhhh ready again, are you, Daddy?" grinning as I knelt before him, admiring his manhood and how easily it stood at attention for me.

I leaned my head forward, taking the head between my lips, wanting to tease Daddy big time before sucking him dry for another one of his special tasty treats, when Daddy pulled away from me. A concerned look on his face.

"What's wrong, Daddy?? Are you fixin to fade away from me again..... Daddy??? Daddy??" asking him, seeing his eyes roam around the room.

"Kiddo, I don't think I'm the only ghost in this house...."

"Nonsense, Daddy... there's no such thing as........... um...... ohhhhhh Daddy... I'm soooooo sorry!!" dawning on me what I was just about to say and would never want to hurt Daddy's feelings for nothing in this world. It's just that since Daddy made himself known to me, he wasn't just a ghost. He was my Daddy and as far as I was concerned, he was alive... at least to me he was and would always be.

I was afraid of offending Daddy and I turned to run to the bedroom, but before I could get there, Daddy had flown behind me, picking me up "Where ya going, Kiddo?" flying me to the bedroom.

I threw my arms around him and hugged him tight, our naked bodies pressing against each other. I whispered in his ear, "Daddy.... do you really think there's another ghost in the house?? Who could it be, Daddy and what would they want with us?"

My first fear was the angels had come to take Daddy away from me. I screamed out:

"NOOOOOOO!! LEAVE US ALONE!! You CAN'T have my Daddy!! Pleaseeeeeeeee don't take my Daddy away from me again!!!

Falling to the floor on my knees, sobbing. Daddy reached down and pulled me up to him assuring me that he wasn't going any where. "I'm scared, Daddy.... sooooo scared.... I don't ever want to lose you again." laying my head on Daddy's shoulder, my arms wrapped around him tight.

Then... I saw a couple of shadows flying behind us..... not any certain form.... just shadows......
 
Back
Top