Jackie.Hikaru
See you space cowboy
- Joined
- Dec 24, 2019
- Posts
- 1,570
Just spotted someone reading a literotica story on their phone at work
. Didn’t get a close enough look to see which, but if I had a guess I’d say it was @onehitwanda ’s latest.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Were they smiling through their tears? It's a tell.Just spotted someone reading a literotica story on their phone at work. Didn’t get a close enough look to see which, but if I had a guess I’d say it was @onehitwanda ’s latest.
@Jackie2005 It was me. I was checking the formatting. I had a nightmare that the site converted all the fonts to comic saaaaaaaaaans.Just spotted someone reading a literotica story on their phone at work. Didn’t get a close enough look to see which, but if I had a guess I’d say it was @onehitwanda ’s latest.

If you watched for a little bit from a safe distance, you may have been able to tell by the placement and motion of their other hand.Just spotted someone reading a literotica story on their phone at work. Didn’t get a close enough look to see which, but if I had a guess I’d say it was @onehitwanda ’s latest.
Believable, though!Interestingly, I got a comment on one of my stories: "1. Great story, but I couldn't enjoy it because a colleague kept trying to look over my shoulder."
(I didn't actually.)
I have heard of performative BDSM but never a competitive match!BDSM match watching
Flogging With the StarsI have heard of performative BDSM but never a competitive match!
Could so easily have been me...Just spotted someone reading a literotica story on their phone at work. Didn’t get a close enough look to see which, but if I had a guess I’d say it was @onehitwanda ’s latest.
Just ignoring the OHW angle… it seems like a nice work blackmail opportunity to me. You won’t tell on them in return for their slavish devotion to the author known as @Jackie.Hikaru…Just spotted someone reading a literotica story on their phone at work. Didn’t get a close enough look to see which, but if I had a guess I’d say it was @onehitwanda ’s latest.
Match MAKING lol, no idea how I did that.I have heard of performative BDSM but never a competitive match!
(Kidding-notkidding? idk what "match watching" means here)
Or me… waitCould so easily have been me...
Is that the noise NASA keeps picking up? It's been driving them crazy for years. Huh.Just statistically, onehitwanda releases a new one and reader numbers go boing! all over the world.
Better than a polar bear! *ducks and runs for cover*