Starting Over (pm if interested)

lascivious87

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 28, 2010
Posts
162
Starting Over

Name: Jeff Lynch
Age: 23
height: 5'10"
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green

Jeff is a good looking young guy working his way through college. He is in very good shape from his day job as a concrete laborer.

BIC. Lately things had kind of taken a turn for the worst for me and I was forced to move back into my Mothers trailer after claiming bankruptcy. Growing up my Mom and I always had our differences and we seldom got along. After my recent misfortune and my Dad leaving her she has been acting like my own personal slave. Cooking, cleaning, laundry you name it she did it with no questions asked. My Mom is certainly an atractive woman but until recently I have never felt any real attraction towards her. The other day she was taking my clothes out of the dryer and was bent over in a very provocative position, my dick was hard as a rock so I came behind her with my cock clearly making a tent in my sweats and reached around her to grab some socks she then backed her ass right up into me and we kind of dry humped for a second. She then realized what she was doing and immediatly walked away.
 
Last edited:
Name: Kim Lynch
Age: 39 - for two years now
Height: 5'10"
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Deep blue

I seemed to be on a rapidly declining downhill slope. When Jeff left for college, I suffered through empty-nest syndrome. Then Josh, Jeff's father, left me for a younger woman. Now, Jeff, bankrupt and jobless, has returned to the trailer.

He doesn't seem very thankful for the simple fact that I took him in when he was down and orders me about. But when compared to the empty days after Josh left, I at least have some direction and purpose - cleaning after my son, washing his clothes and cooking his meals.

I still keep after him to look for a job; but, it could be that he's still a bit shaken from losing everything he had. I could certainly understand that.

I was washing the clothes when I sensed someone behind me. An arm reached around me to grab at a pair of socks. When I felt something press against my ass and between my legs, I could only explain my body's reaction to years of neglect. Even so, I was at a loss as to how I could have done what I did.

"Did you find what you were looking for, Jeff?" I asked. I quickly clarified, "The socks, I mean."
 
"Almost, I just need this dress shirt... and these slacks." I said giving her two last thrusts. I couls hardly believe I was humping my mother but I hadn't had any action in a while and it just felt right.

I walked back to my room and set the days clothes on the bed. I stopped for a minute just to stare out of the window and think about my situation. I knew that I needed to find a job and get out of moms house, but for whatever reason I liked it here and I wanted to stay. Regaurdless of my decision I needed to find a job to start building my credit and stop moms incessant nagging. I took my pj's off and made my way to the shower. I still felt extremely exhausted from not having slept too well so I took my time. The whole time I was showering I felt as though someone was watching me. The curtain of the shower was see through so I ignored the feeling. I knew if anyone came in I would immediatly see them, and the door was only slightly cracked to let out the steam.

During my shower as I was soaping my dick all I could think about was my moms nice tight ass rubbing on my cock. As I began stroking my dick I wondered to myself what those nice tits must look like. I'd bet that pussy is shaved clean and probably tight as hell. The thought of my dick inside of her sent me right over the edge and I busted a huge nut all over the shower wall.

I got out of the shower and put my towel on. I walked into my room, closed the door and removed my towel. I hollered out the door "Hey ma would you make me some breakfast and coffee? I need to get going." To my suprise she was standing right behind me. She had been in there putting my clothes away and now we were standing face to face, me completely naked. My jaw dropped to the floor and I just kind of stood there dumbfounded with my dick slowly hardening.
 
Last edited:
Jeff pressed himself against me a few more times as he reached for his clothes. I was shocked by the feel of a hardened male member touching me there - even through my clothing. My son had actually humped against me and what was worse was that I had pressed back after the first time. Once I realized what was happening, I stopped all I was doing and received my son's last few forward movements with the hope that he hadn't noticed my weakness and believed me to be oblivious to it.

Once he'd gathered his clothing, Jeff left the washroom and headed down the hall to his bedroom. I stayed still for a time as the shock of what had occured slowly released me from its grip. I could almost still feel him there behind me and shook myself from the notion.

I focused on folding the towels once they'd been pulled from the dryer. Soon, it was as if nothing had ever happened and it was all something from my mind. Upon finishing the folding, I carried the towels down the hall to place them in the cupboard at the end of the hall. As I passed the bathroom, I stopped when I thought I heard a moaning sound.

The door wasn't completely shut and so I peeked in to take a look before I might have unknowingly intruded on Jeff's alone time. I stopped where I was as soon as I saw him stroking his cock. Granted, I knew he'd grown alot since the times when I'd washed him; but, what I was seeing had me wide-eyed. It was just a moment or two before the blurred image of my son was shooting what looked to be an impressive load in the shower stall.

Note to self: Clean the shower stall both before and after I wash.

I quietly pulled the door back to its previous position. I really didn't want to be there when Jeff opened the shower door. I returned to the washroom and checked the clothes in the dryer to see whether or not they were dry. I lucked out and didn't have to wait some unknown period amount of time. I soon finished folding and carried the clothes down the hall, first to my room to drop off my clothes and then to my son's room.

There was no one in the room so I decided to get it done quickly before Jeff decided to make an appearance. I had well over half of his clothes put away before he entered his room. He hadn't noticed I was there since he dropped his towel and began to pick up his shorts. Just as what I was seeing hit me and I made my mind to return at a later time, he called out, "Hey ma would you make me some breakfast and coffee? I need to get going."

I stood up and turned as Jeff looked at me with some degree of surprise. Even as I glanced, I noticed his cock was hardening before my eyes.

"I'll go take care of breakfast and coffee, then," I told him.
 
I thought to myself as she ran off "I kinda wish she'd stay and help me with my seemingly relentless hardon." Instead of acting on my impulses I quickly got dressed and headed out for my day of job searching.

Throughout the day I kept on running into older women that reminded me of my mother and it took all of my self control to keep from jumping them. After handing out several applications and attending a few interviews I was exhausted and decided to stop by a bar for a drink. The bar that I chose was an old dive bar that I used to frequent (although illegally) when I was a kid. The name of the bar was The Sunset. It was definatly a hole in the ground but I was hoping to see some familiar faces. As I walked into the dingy place I was almost knocked over by the overpowering smell of cigarettes. There were a few good looking women but first things first, I needed a drink. I ordered a Jack and Coke, knocked it back and began looking around for a suitable piece of ass. It was a Wednesday night so the pickings were slim. I tried striking up a conversation with a couple different girls but was unsuccesful. After having a few more drinks I decided to make my way home.

I stumbled through the front door feeling dejected and hornier than ever. I made my way down the hallway towards my room. I stopped infront of my moms room because I heard a faint buzzing sound. I slowly cracked the door open and peeked inside. What I saw was the most beautiful sight I could immagine. My mother was spread out completely naked on her bed and just going to town on her sweet, wet, and vuluptuous pussy. I simply couldn't help myself, I immediatly pulled my dick out and began vigorously stroking it. Watching her qiuckly plunging the dildo in and out of her pussy was so erotic. After a few mintutes of jerking I came in large spurts all over her door. I thought she may have heard me so I quickly made my way to my room turned off the light and pretended to sleep.
 
I cooked us both some breakfast and managed to finish mine before Jeff walked into the kitchen. I set about cleaning the kitchen. There was an odd tension in the air as my son ate and went over a number of applications.

I almost sighed in relief when the door closed behind him as he went out on his search for employment. It just wasn't natural for a woman to develop even the vaguest of desires for her own offspring. Maybe it was because Jenny had insisted I watch a movie, Taboo, with her. She'd grinned asking if I knew how long Jeff would be staying before he got a place of his own. She'd somehow implied that Jeff and I might do something similar to the movie's script. I hadn't seen her since.

I cleaned up the living room then moved onto the bedrooms. I found the porn magazines he'd hidden beneath his mattress. I wished he'd find someone rather than beating off to these fithy pictures. I was tempted to toss his porn in the trash but he'd only replace it with something else and end up giving more money to the porn industry. I picked up a few articles of clothing he'd dropped or tossed to the floor. I spent next to no time cleaning my own room since I tend to be something of a neat freak.

With a put upon sigh, I began the bathroom. I cleaned the toilet and sink before I opened the shower door. There was residue on the far wall. I ran a finger through it then sniffed it. Sure enough, it was Jeff's ejaculate. Before I might give in to curiosity and touch it to my tongue, I quickly cleaned it from my fingers then from the shower itself.

As I sat there, having completed housecleaning, my mind wandered and wondered just what he'd been thinking about when he'd cum so hard. Had he thought of me? I shook myself from that line of questioning and decided to occupy my mind with a good movie. I watched Avatar on dvd. Why, I wondered, with all the great writing the movie had had they chosen Unobtainium as the name of the element they were seaching for? Oh well...

Before I knew it, three hours had passed and I was watching the movie's credits. I still grinned at the thought of the ending. It was a work of art and I hoped there would be no Avatar 2 in the near future.

I fixed myself something to eat then figured that Jeff would likely be out at a bar at least until early evening and so decided to have some QT with my vibrator. I didn't completely shut the door in order that I'd hear my son arrive and put away my toys and dress up before he came upon me.

I lost track of time as I found myself approaching orgasm only to hear something, stop, listen and eventually start over again when it proved to be nothing more than the neighbor's pet or a figment of my imagination. It had been building and building over the course of a fair amount of time and I sensed I was about to erupt like a volcano. I heard something once again but chose to ignore it this time. What was the chance it was Jeff anyways? No, I was close and once I reached my goal, I would take a quick shower and dress once again.

My eight inch vibe was coated with my liquids as I quickly pumped my pussy with the vibrator on at full power. Almost... almost... nearly there... I stopped for a milisecond as I sensed another presence. I decided I was imagining things again and went back to it. I was so close... The thought that Jeff might have been outside looking in on my was what did the trick and pushed me well over.

I shivered and shook as pleasure radiated throughout my body. When all was said and done, I don't think I'd ever cum that hard before. I wasn't sure whether it was because of the build up or the final trick of thinking my son might be watching and stroking himself through his pants.

I rose up, cleaned my vibe before putting it away, wrapped a bathrobe around my naked form and grabbed a change of clothing for after my shower. I opened my door and noticed a white filmy fluid on it. What the... I ran my fingers through it and took a quick sniff and taste of it. I stopped stock still as the scent registered with one I'd smelled earlier in the day. The taste... Oh God, had I actually tasted Jeff's cum? My mouth went dry as a shiver of pleasure went through me.

I all but ran to the bathroom and locked the door shut. "Kim, get a fucking hold of yourself. You're his mother and he's your son," I said to myself. I went to the toilet and peed as I tried to take in what must have happened. What must he think of me, I wondered.

After wiping myself dry, I rose and walked to the shower. Part of me wished I hadn't left my vibe in my bedroom while the rest of me just wanted to shower off. I turned on the water and waited until it was just right before stepping into the stall.
 
After I dove into my bed I layed there, my heart still racing. I could hardly stand the suspense I had to know if I had been caught. I tip toed to my door and slowly cracked it open so that I could just barely see down the hall to my moms room. As she opened her door I noticed the large load I had left behind. She looked down at it with a puzzled look on her face. She then touched it, smelled it and tasted it. I thought for sure I was busted. There was no doubt but that she knew it was mine.

This left me with one of two options. I could either sit back and pretend nothing had happened, or I could use this as a turning point and make it my goal to seduce my mother. Either way I was already in over my head. Without much thought I chose the latter. I was no fool I felt the way we had dry humped, saw the way she looked at my dick and now I had just watched her eat my cum. There was no doubt that she was lusting after me the same as I did her.

I watched her as she gracefully made her way to the bathroom in nothing but a small towel that just barely covered the tops of her tits and the bottom of her ass. I was not about to let her do all of the teasing. It may have been the liquor talking but I decided to have a late night bowl of cereal in my smallest and most tight fitting pair of underwear and nothing else.

I walked down the hall into the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of life cereal. I walked into the living room, sat at the dinner table and slowly ate. I knew she would be coming out soon and would see me here. In these underwear even the slightest hard on sends my dick straight out of the top or the bottom depending on which way its pointing. Finally she came out of the bathroom and my dick instantly rose to attention, but instead of coming out of the top or bottom it came straight through the fly. Just as she seemed like she was going to pass me by without noticing I saw her eyes lower to my crotch and her jaw dropped. She stood there for a minute not knowing what to say. I flexed my dick really hard once and said casually "Hey mom, how was your day?" She kind of stumbled towards me and said "G g g good." Then quickly made her exit. My dick felt as if it could explode. I rubbed the head and felt my fingers become sticky with precum. I couldn't believe I had just pulled that off. This was only the beginning I was going to keep this game up until I found her breaking point and she either begs me to fuck her or just takes me by force.

I decided that tonight I would sleep in the nude with my door open and on top of the covers. Hoping that she would come wandering down the hall, see me there and decide to give me a nice blowjob. Or maybe I was getting ahead of myself.
 
The shower was refreshing and I towelled myself dry before slipping into my bathrobe once more. I exited the bathroom and stopped in the hallway. I looked toward Jeff's room. The door was open and the lights were closed. I sighed in some relief then made my way back to my room.

I noticed a light from the kitchen/dining room and wondered if I'd left it on for Jeff. I was certain he was home and so decided to save a few cents on my electric bill. I was caught by surprise when I found my son seated at the table eating a bowl of cereal.

I was about to say something stupid like 'How's Life' when I saw his cock pointing at the underside of the tabletop. Damn, he was probably bigger than Josh, his father. Even before I tore my eyes away I could swear I saw it lengthen.

He asked me a question and I honestly can't remember my reply. I just recall taking a second glance and seeing his member move up and down as if it was waving to me. I think I told him to close the lights when he went to bed; but, I couldn't be certain.

I went to my room, shed my bathrobe and pulled on some panties and an over-sized t-shirt.

My night was anything but relaxing. I tossed and turned trying to get to sleep. Maybe the fact that my tee had been one Jeff had tossed aside when he moved out and went to college added to my inability to slip into sleep. I don't know how long it was before I slept. I just recall thinking that I wasn't going to get any tonight and then awakening in the morning.

I dressed for work and fixed up some breakfast. I had a stack of pancakes on the table when Jeff made his appearance. He was still dressed in that bikini brief thing he'd had on last night. He looked like he might be suffering a mild hang-over.

Even as I berated him for not dressing some - was it too hard to put on a pair of shorts or jeans - I saw his underwear stretch and his cock threatened to peek out and say 'good morning.'
 
When I awoke the next morning it took me a second to figure out exactly where I was or exactly what happened. Without really paying much attention to what I was wearing I walked out into the kitchen to grab some asprin and water. I saw my mother at the table eating her breakfast, already dressed for work in a very sexy pencil skirt and blouse that really showed off her curves and ample cleavage.

I tried to hustle up and get back to my room because the sexual tension was more than I could handle at this hour. I went about my routine as usual but once mom left for work I decided to take a look in her room for the toy she had been using the night before. I had to snoop around for a little while, looking under her matress, amongst her sheets and in her clost before I found her selection of toys inside one of her dresser droors. I picked up the large purple dildo I had seen her using the night before and gave it a long sniff and a little taste. My moms pussy smelled and tasted like none I had ever before. Among with the dildo she had a butt plug, some anal beads, a gag, a whip and some things I had never seen before. She was obviously not the innocent lady she made herself out to be and I wondered to myself why my idiot father left her in the first place.

During the time I spent looking for her toys I had found a used and practicaly soaked pair of panties under her sheets. Without really considering what a perv I was being I picked them up and made my way to my bedroom. Once I had made it to my room I firmly closed the door behind me and took a nice long whiff. My dick quickly became hard as a rock. I took her panties and placed them around my engorged member. I layed down on my bed and began quickly pumping my cock with my moms wet underwear. I reached down with my left hand and massaged my balls as I exploded into the underwear. Once I caught my breath I took the panties and placed them under my matress next to my magazines.

I hopped into my truck and headed out for the day. My gas gauge was looking pretty empty so I stopped to fill it up. I reached into my pocket and all I found was a few dollars. I put in what I could and took off. I had been driving my Ford F250 for a couple of years now and had really grown attached to it, but the gas was more than I could afford. I decided that what I needed to do was trade it in and get something I could actually afford to drive. I took it to a local used car dealership and asked them what the would give me for it. They offered me enough that I could buy almost any other car on their lot. I knew I needed something with good mileage but a prius was not exactly my style. In the end I decided on a black and orange Harley Sportster.

I proudly drove it home not at all being shy with the throttle. I knew that the decision I had made was a good one because I was left with nearly five grand in my pocket that could help pay for rent and groceries around here. I pulled it into the little pole barn my dad and I had built to use as a garage and work shop. I stood inside for a while just admiring my new bike.

After a few minutes I noticed my old weight set sitting in the corner. I decided to go throw on some lighter clothing and work out since I hadn't been working. I put on a wife beater and a pair of khaki shorts. I started lifting like I had never stopped getting a good burn in my arms and chest. Just as I was finishing up I saw mom roll into the driveway. She pulled into the garage and I saw her jaw just about drop when she saw the bike. Just as she was about to start chewing me a new asshole I handed her a few hundreds and said "Here, I wanted to give you this for rent and stuff."

She took the money out of my hand and walked over to the bike without saying a word. I hopped on and patted the back seat asking "You wanna go for a ride?"
 
It had been a long day at work and I was happy to call it done and be returning home. I couldn't help but notice that Jeff was working out with his weights and that his truck had been replaced by a motorcycle.

I got out of the car and walked around it to get a better view of the bike, doing my best to ignore my son's sweaty body as he sat up on his weight bench. I hadn't been on one of these in ages, not since Jeff's father and I had dated. It looked sleek, sexy and just begged any near to wrap their legs around it for one hell of a ride.

What had happened to the truck? He hadn't stolen it, had he? Oh great! Just what I needed, an even bigger headache. "Jeff -" I said before he interupted me and handed me about three hundred dollars. I looked in confusion at the money then understood that he must have traded the truck for the Harley.

"Here, I wanted to give you this for rent and stuff," he said. He seated himself on the motorcycle, and patted the seat behind him. "You wanna go for a ride?"

I looked down at my skirt and blouse, "I think I'd need to change. But, yeah. I'd love a ride. Haven't been on a Harley since you were still a twinkle in your father's eye."

With that, I went into the house, passed on the shower - I'd take one later - and pulled on a pair of shorts and a tee before heading out of the house.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top