lovelylena
Virgin
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2011
- Posts
- 29
Name: Hayle
Age:just turned 18
looks:shoulder length brown hair, bright blue eyes, 5'4", 32b breasts, skinny, very tan and fit body.
you just married my mom a few weeks ago. You are a very dominant and demanding man who is used to getting what he wants without having to ask twice. Iam your typical teenager, moody and rebelious. I tend to party hard and stay out all night, often coming home drunk or hungover. You were getting angry with my behavoir and keep trying to get my mom to do something about it, but she was too wrapped up in her work and new marriage to care what I did.my father had left us when I was just a child and he was the one who had disicplined me, often spanking me or putting me in the corner. But since he had left my behavior ran wild. Now my mom was leaving on a buisness trip for two weeks and you were determined to set me straight, no matter what it took.
now it was a saturday morning, mom had left last nght while I partied late into the morning. I was lying in y dark room, sleeping off a hangover. You...
Age:just turned 18
looks:shoulder length brown hair, bright blue eyes, 5'4", 32b breasts, skinny, very tan and fit body.
you just married my mom a few weeks ago. You are a very dominant and demanding man who is used to getting what he wants without having to ask twice. Iam your typical teenager, moody and rebelious. I tend to party hard and stay out all night, often coming home drunk or hungover. You were getting angry with my behavoir and keep trying to get my mom to do something about it, but she was too wrapped up in her work and new marriage to care what I did.my father had left us when I was just a child and he was the one who had disicplined me, often spanking me or putting me in the corner. But since he had left my behavior ran wild. Now my mom was leaving on a buisness trip for two weeks and you were determined to set me straight, no matter what it took.
now it was a saturday morning, mom had left last nght while I partied late into the morning. I was lying in y dark room, sleeping off a hangover. You...