johneb87
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2012
- Posts
- 7,399
alabaster
BTW - odalisques don't squeal!
Erased
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
alabaster
BTW - odalisques don't squeal!
alabaster
BTW - odalisques don't squeal!
Right, Elf, they're much more likely to erupt in peals of laughter.
ptarmigan
Antagonism
smoulder
dermatitis
Necrotictisane
Necrotic
Edificetickseed
Edifice
I got laryngitis from hanging out in the cellarcellar
I got laryngitis from hanging out in the cellar
need some tissues?
derelictesplanade
derelict
(take it away, Tio, master of words starting with ct-![]()
ctenidium
There really aren't many, and the ones that we do have are all related to the "ctenidium" - a molluscan gill. To avoid boring repition, we need to do a three or four letter start. And, it's nice to see you, Ayn. I do have to leave shortly, though.![]()
umbriferous
ushering
hi there; need to duck out![]()
striatedingest
striated
educe
Celibacy