johneb87
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2012
- Posts
- 7,399
typography
thank you, not yet; slow drinker, like to savor it; what can I get you?
hydoplane
Oh, I'm alright for now. Just enjoying the atmosphere and company.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
typography
thank you, not yet; slow drinker, like to savor it; what can I get you?
nebuloushydoplane
Oh, I'm alright for now. Just enjoying the atmosphere and company.![]()
nebulous
mmm, nice evening

ultimateuseful
Very nice indeed. Glad you're enjoying it.![]()
ultimate
I really am drinking a glass of Temecula red wine (Vindemia winery); not many great wines in Temecula, but More Cowbell is a very nice blend![]()
Maternity
ontogenyI had a nice Robert Mondavi red the other day. If you don't mind mind a nice, sweet, white wine, got a V. Sattui I picked up in Napa.
Tycoon
(not sure this will work)ontogeny
a nice cold white is terrific on a hot afternoon, isn't it?(not sure this will work)
BTW, you should see some of my Napa pics in my blog and Visual Arts thread. 
Onslaught
nylons
Yes it is!BTW, you should see some of my Napa pics in my blog and Visual Arts thread.
I have looked at your pics, very nice.
LOL, yes I used the word again, but I do happen to like them.![]()
Laughter
ergo.
Gorgeous
terraceusherette
terrace
centipede
Lyre
what's with the 5 letter minimum?
Lepidopterareconcile
Not sure why, just know it's something built into the forums across all threads. Maybe to prevent spam, not sure.![]()
Lepidoptera
raged
edict
Ctenoid
identical
calibrated