Magic_Girl
Virgin
- Joined
- Jul 27, 2011
- Posts
- 4
Here's an idea I have for a story...
As part of our consensual kinky games, my boyfriend & I agree that he will tie me up and blind-fold me, then he will take me to various places and drop or throw me off of/onto/into something, but that I will have no idea of what. So, basically I will have to spend prolonged periods of time tied up, wondering in fear and excitement where I am going to be dropped or thrown!
(Possibly I would be wearing ear-plugs too, so that I am oblivious to the location).
(I'd prefer to be weraring nylons/pantyhose/tights in the story).
As part of our consensual kinky games, my boyfriend & I agree that he will tie me up and blind-fold me, then he will take me to various places and drop or throw me off of/onto/into something, but that I will have no idea of what. So, basically I will have to spend prolonged periods of time tied up, wondering in fear and excitement where I am going to be dropped or thrown!
(Possibly I would be wearing ear-plugs too, so that I am oblivious to the location).
(I'd prefer to be weraring nylons/pantyhose/tights in the story).
Last edited: