U UKBiMan90 Looking for males fo Joined Oct 20, 2025 Posts 12 Jun 21, 2026 #1 Are any straight or bi guys interested in being pleasured by a submissive bi guy while they watch porn?
Are any straight or bi guys interested in being pleasured by a submissive bi guy while they watch porn?
Austbiman Bisexual Male Joined Sep 29, 2025 Posts 457 Jun 21, 2026 #2 I would definitely be down for that if we were close enough for it to happen. I would also return the favour
I would definitely be down for that if we were close enough for it to happen. I would also return the favour
JeanPanty Panty Boy... Joined Feb 1, 2023 Posts 7,397 Jun 21, 2026 #3 try this over in the personals section...might get more traction
J JessForFun37 Enjoyment Joined Aug 28, 2016 Posts 1,692 Aug 16, 2026 #6 This sounds fun. I just watch. My mate does the work, nice and slow.