This is the first time I've used this forum so forgive me if I do anything wrong.....
For the past year I've gotten really into bdsm on literotica but have not had an opportunity to play it out in real life.
I'm looking for a dom who would be willing to teach me, as I'm totally inexpereinced at bdsm (though not in general
)
I'm pretty young, female and into humiliation, orgasm control, spanking, ass play, DP, and whatever else you can come up with.
Right now, im mainly looking for someone to chat with.
I'm mainly into guys, but it the right woman comes along, I'd love a female dom too
For the past year I've gotten really into bdsm on literotica but have not had an opportunity to play it out in real life.
I'm looking for a dom who would be willing to teach me, as I'm totally inexpereinced at bdsm (though not in general
I'm pretty young, female and into humiliation, orgasm control, spanking, ass play, DP, and whatever else you can come up with.
Right now, im mainly looking for someone to chat with.
I'm mainly into guys, but it the right woman comes along, I'd love a female dom too
Last edited:

