Taking the plunge...

HappyMisha said:
Well you can't get into that much trouble if you're alone.

Yeah, but what's the point of drinking by yourself? Isn't it the fast track to alcoholism?
 
EndCredits said:
Yeah, but what's the point of drinking by yourself? Isn't it the fast track to alcoholism?
Not necessarily. I do enjoy a drink on Friday nights, even if alone. (well, besides LIT). :D
 
HappyMisha said:
Not necessarily. I do enjoy a drink on Friday nights, even if alone. (well, besides LIT). :D

*shrug* I'm more of a social drinker. Loosens me up and whatnot.
 
Wow....that black thonged Ass.....kiss :kiss: ....kiss :kiss:

......bite..... :catroar: ....oh how sexy....yummy

......................rub my Face in Your sweet Ass :D
 
HappyMisha said:
I used to not do that... then I got old. :D

Yeah... the other day I was thinking about when the last time was that I only had "a little" to drink and was like "I should take it a little easier." But I can afford not to, at this point anyway.
 
EndCredits said:
Yeah... the other day I was thinking about when the last time was that I only had "a little" to drink and was like "I should take it a little easier." But I can afford not to, at this point anyway.
Well you're young. It's all good at your age. Pass 35 and you need three whole days to recuperate from a hangover. ;)
 
HappyMisha said:
Well you're young. It's all good at your age. Pass 35 and you need three whole days to recuperate from a hangover. ;)

Heh. 35? Naw, you don't look a day over 25!

[/obligatory flattery]
 
HappyMisha said:
Good evening gentlemen. I think it's time for a friendly bump. :)


That is a friendly and sexy bump (in my humble opinion).

Love that avatar, looks great. :kiss:
 
re

Loved the new pics, especially the last one :kiss:
I try not to drink alone, get loopy and end up violating myself lol
 
EndCredits said:
Heh. 35? Naw, you don't look a day over 25!

[/obligatory flattery]
Ha! I'm too old for that darling. ;)
TheWifesHubby said:
That is a friendly and sexy bump (in my humble opinion).

Love that avatar, looks great. :kiss:
Thank you. :kiss:
 
yogiforlife said:
Loved the new pics, especially the last one :kiss:
I try not to drink alone, get loopy and end up violating myself lol
You say that like it's a bad thing. ;) :kiss:
 
attachment.php


Now that is something to bury your face in!!!!


Thank you for posting it!!!!!! :p
 
Gorgeous

As you know, it's not really my style to post publicly, but as always, you look amazing. Here is a bump to the top! :)
 
hotguy1234 said:
Bonjour Misha
Comment dit-on "nice tits" et "sexy ass" en francais.
:D

Nice tits = beaux seins
Sexy ass = you could use the adjective "callipyge", which means a firm, well developped butt. ;)
 
re

Just thought I'd check-in before going back out for the afternoon, saw your new pics and now I don't wanna go :)
 
Back
Top