Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Kym,Kymberley said:
Chuckus said:
LOL. Todd just LOL.
Mt. Dew will make your head spin if you drink enough of it!!!!!!
So what kind of food place was this you gorged yourself at?
Shelby said:Okay.
Happy Dance. Breakfast in bed!
Chuckus said:Will check it out IF I am up there.............as for tonight though I am going beddie bye.
Have fun on your Mt. Dew induced buzz.![]()
kgboot said:6 hundred and sixty-si___th pick. Can I request that number not be posted? How do you feel about it? I guess I should get it over with before we get to Halloween eh? What do you think?
kgboot
Todd said:
You can request it but i don't think laurel or Manu will oblige
My feelings are purely non-imporatnat its up to you how you feel, after all you are the one hitting that numbe.
When I came close i got up to 665 I opened two reply windows and posted them at the same time so that etriple 6 would not be by my name very long.
Before halloween would be good, you would have to wait 20 days if you were going to hold on it for halloween., thats a long time to go with out saying anything
Todd said:
I ate a ton load of MSG laden foor and a couple of liters of hihgly caffeinated Mountain dew again tonight.
Shy Tall Guy said:There is nothing particularly evil about 666 - I know that this is supposed Believing that certain numbers like 666 are the equivalent of Friday the 13th or sacraligous, to be feared, avoided, or anything remotely similar is superstition and the equivalent to believing in astrology, etc.
kgboot said:
Have you spoken with lilfrk lately?
kgboot
Shy Tall Guy said:There is nothing particularly evil about 666 - I know that this is supposed to be the number of the beast, but believe me, about one in twelve hundred people's name adds up to this number.
Some years ago I wrote a program that could take a name and add it up according to what most people think is how the numerology works (only in English, not Hebrew or Greek) and put some names through it. I put in some famous names, and I tried something different; a statistical study. I took 500 different English first names, and for each of those I added 500 English last names. I got 250,000 name combos. The program found that about one in 1200 names added up to 666.
Believing that certain numbers like 666 are the equivalent of Friday the 13th or sacraligous, to be feared, avoided, or anything remotely similar is superstition and the equivalent to believing in astrology, etc.
ranajja said:Todd, honey, you still awake?