Talking Shit Behind Peoples Backs...

Kick back

When a person talks behind my back and I find out about it.
I will confront that person and simply tell them to refrain from telling lies about me. Because 99.9% of the time when some is talking about you behind your back there are lies more then there is the truth.

I really don't let such things bother me. Actually when I have confronted a person I can't help but find the whole thing rather amusing and I will tell them. They are surprised by my reaction & then they feel so little and look so stupid. That in the end I win. :)
 
Re: There Was Nothing In That E-Mail Reply...

KID ROCK1 said:
That should have been censored...I edited out all the personal stuff...

BAH!!!

~i~

Bah? Who the hell are you, Ebenezer Scrooge? KidRock, you're a fucking chump, & who really gives a shit what you think? By the way, are you even eighteen or some high school prick that wanders aimlessly in this site? Dumbshit . . . By the way, I guess you can say I'm sort of talking shit behind your back because you know who I am. So, how do you feel about it?
 
Don't listen to that Laurel chick. Who does she think she is anyway? Can you believe it? She won't share the guacamole. Stingy. I even promised to lick it off of her, but she said that she wouldn't even let Manu lick it off of her. He doesn't even like guacamole! Huhmph.
 
KM, you understand english? Or just the jibberish your pscyho husband babbles?
 
hey unregistered you fuck with KM then you fuck witn me! Wanna party? Killermuffin is pure aok. :)
 
Anyone but me concerned that the voices are now talking to themselves AND answering themselves?

No one? Just me? OK...not a problem.

I can handle the rejection...story of my life. :)
 
I'm sorry, SS, I'm not reading your posts for the next four minutes. ;) I'm secretly mad at you behind your back.
 
You People Don't Realize...

Just how much shit talking goes on about other people at this board and its done right underneath your noses and some of you are so blind that the very person you might be talking to right now on MSN or AIM or ICQ could be the same person who is trash talking you the minute you sign off...

~i~
 
Who cares? Like I said, it just makes me feel famous when I find out people I barely know talk about me. Think about it...no one gossips about people they don't care about, right? So when you find out that someone you barely know is talking shit about you, it just means that you're more important to them than they are to you. No one talks about people who don't matter. That's the way to think about it.
 
Gee, Laurel. I never knew... but now that I do.
I was talking some wicked [deleted] about you the other night. Man was it bad!
 
You Aint Special Never...

People tell me shit about Laurel all the time...Its dumbfounding to see how some people post on a board and how they talk off the boards about people...

Its like night and day...

~i~
 
I know! It's weird. Person A will be super nice to my face, then Person B will tell me, "You wouldn't believe what Person A said about you!" I just tell Person B, "You know, I really don't care." Because unless it's a good friend of mine (which it's usually not - in fact, it's usually someone I've talked to hardly at all, oddly enough) I really don't give a shit. But it IS an odd phenomena. I can't imagine getting fiery pissy about someone I hardly know. But some people live to get fiery pissy. So there you go.
 
Laurel? *sob* I have a confession to make. I have been talking behind your back again and i just have to make a clean breast of it. Damn it I have told anybody who will listen to me... that... oh heck... you and Manu run a great site and I love Literotica. There i feel so much better now. :) Can you find it in your heart to forgive me, please? :p
 
Back
Top