Tess Trueheart from Dick Tracy

Mothbite

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 10, 2008
Posts
161
I'm sure most people know about the Dick Tracy series, be it the classic comic strips, the movies from the 40's, that one movie made in 1990, etc. A main supporting character is Tess Trueheart (Tracy), GF and later wife, who's supposed to be a blonde/redhaired (depending on the interpretation) knockout of a woman.

Now, countless times, she gets mixed up in her man's crimefighting, and been at a villain's mercy, be it a Big Bad or some low level thugs. It'd be interesting to see if anyone will take a shot at a noncon/reluc with this classical character.

Now, it'd be boring if some villain just has her held captive and does the whole "Bring the woman to me!" thing. An more interesting story would be based on a strip I once read: a young criminal, seeking to avenge his criminal girlfriend's death (died trying to escape), quietly breaks into the empty Tracy household, intending to ambush the detective when he comes home. However, Tess arrives first, and so the criminal takes her captive and simply waits for Tracy. In the real story, Tess manages to set herself free and take him out long before Tracy gets there. In my idea's reality, perhaps the young criminal has not gotten laid since his girlfriend's death, and convinces himself to switch his plan to one of poetic justice: since Dick Tracy took away his woman, it's only fair if Tess is given to him as means of reparation. He pulls this off by thwarting her escape attempt, and then threatening to go through with his plan to ambush Tracy, unless she gives herself to him. And she does, right there in the house...and throwing in a twist of cuckoldry, she could enjoy it (since Dick Tracy is always away fighting crime, bedroom life couldn've been less than stellar) And then in the aftermath, he thinks of ways of perhaps extending this revenge over time.
 
yes that sounds like a good plot, and she lets the young thug only fuck her ass to save herself from the guilt of adultery :D
 
I think that adding in a little bit of guilt of her cuckoldry should definitely be there---in a way, it would make things even hotter:

1) In her many stints as a captive of a villain (as the strip says), she had gotten out just fine without resorting to giving up her body. And in her very first time facing the prospect with this young criminal, she buckles. She COULD have thought up another way to resolve the situation....see if she could call his bluff, find another way to escape etc. Which makes her question the fact that she had no choice...leading to #2.

2) The fact that despite her moral pretense that she was doing it to save her husband, she was a willing particpant with the criminal, and cannot deny she got much satisfaction from it, more than she ever did with Dick, and that if comparing the two, she would rather have sex with the criminal.

The spectre of the fact that sexual needs are capable of overcoming even the moral heroine's moral boundary is something I find erotic, if written subtly and not in an inyourface kind of way.

Plus, face it, it'd be cliche and boring if Tess suddenly became a nymphomaniac whore the minute the criminal was finished with her. Adding elements like this in making a little bit more believable without detracting from the sex.

On another note, cuck_wantobe, your idea sounds pretty good. Didn't think of that angle.
 
What if Tracy comes in as the villain's finishing up? Or maybe as she's finishing up, momentarily distracting him with shock as Tess calls to be fucked harder?
 
What if Tracy comes in as the villain's finishing up? Or maybe as she's finishing up, momentarily distracting him with shock as Tess calls to be fucked harder?

This could work as a great 'climax' to the story ;)
 
There are a couple of questions missing from your request that prospective writers may appreciate. What POV would it be in? Would it center entirely from Tess's view as her mind and body let her down? Or would we get some POV from the criminal, gleefully taking in how he's killed two birds with one stone, revenge and pussy? And if this is Dick Tracy, I'm assuming it'd take place in the 1950's, when they were married?

That aside, this sounds like a promising plot base...the wife of the embodiment of comic strip justice, blurring the fine line between giving herself to save the hero and outright cuckoldry.
 
There are a couple of questions missing from your request that prospective writers may appreciate. What POV would it be in? Would it center entirely from Tess's view as her mind and body let her down? Or would we get some POV from the criminal, gleefully taking in how he's killed two birds with one stone, revenge and pussy? And if this is Dick Tracy, I'm assuming it'd take place in the 1950's, when they were married?

That aside, this sounds like a promising plot base...the wife of the embodiment of comic strip justice, blurring the fine line between giving herself to save the hero and outright cuckoldry.

I'd say third person would be good...and whether it focuses on just Tess or on the criminal too is up to the writer.

Correct. You know your trivia...I'm impressed.
 
What if the criminal, to further spite Tracy, fucks Tess in key places around the house, like the detective's own bedroom, or the kitchen table? Dick Tracy can sit down for dinner later, not knowing that only a couple of hours before, his wife was bent over the table, crying out for the criminal to continue fucking her.
 
The less time spent on posting on the forums, the more time you could've written something kick-ass.
 
The villain you suggested works well too...a virile young man who's hung and knows how to pleasure a woman....vs the old-fashioned, do-good, boring detective husband.
 
I remember Tess Trueheart, I think she was a blonde in the versions I saw. "Trueheart" her name says it all, doesn't it. Their baby was Bonnie Braids Tracy. I had a Bonnie Braids doll at one time when I was a little girl.

Could you add Tracy's partner Sam Ketchum to the characters in the story?
 
I remember Tess Trueheart, I think she was a blonde in the versions I saw. "Trueheart" her name says it all, doesn't it. Their baby was Bonnie Braids Tracy. I had a Bonnie Braids doll at one time when I was a little girl.

Could you add Tracy's partner Sam Ketchum to the characters in the story?

How would Sam figure into the story?
 
Don't know....I'd completely forgotten him, and he popped into my mind when I was thinking about the doll. LOL It was just a passing thought.
 
Maybe Sam, not Tracy, "Ketchums" Tess and the villain in the act. Rather than rescuing her, he aids in her defilement.

Hmm...well, would be kind of out of character for him. The whole point of the story, as thread-starter seems to want, is that the loser villain thug, and him alone, gets to enjoy Tess, and with him, the whole humiliation/semi-cuckoldry thing would make more sense.
 
The one thing I'd want the most is something about the story itself. That it be written like a standard Dick Tracy story....that the characters/events get some depth..and proper buildup/setup be made. The story should look like it could be mistaken as a standard Dick Tracy novel....until the situation takes a turn for the worse for Tess.
 
What about the descriptions of the characters? Is Tess going to be the cartoon-perfect woman? You know, curvaceous all around, shows no signs of aging, fair skin, beauty without blemish?

If so, try and make the villain as ugly as possible. Maybe make him fat, scrawny, or otherwise unattractive. I kind of find the contrast of having an ugly villain taking a A-grade heroine and getting her off.
 
I'm not sure I agree. I think the point of the story is "Trueheart" turned slut. It may start with villainy, but deep inside it's what she truly wants.

I agree on that point. I'm just saying the victory of unlocking that part of her should belong to the B-grade villain and his alone. While all the other well-known rogues Dick tracy has battled all failed, this villain got to bang his hot wife and turn her into his slut.
 
Back
Top