Texas roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be :) I make an awesome friend... ;)
Feel free to PM me :rose:

Thank you, lady. I make an awesome friend, as well. It's nice to meet you. I'll be around, I'm sure. :heart:

Hope you enjoyed your weekend. I got lots of sun and fresh air, mixed in with a little salty, so a weekend well spent for me!
 
Last edited:
Beautiful day out there! Had fun playing tag with another Ram on my way home from work.. He was behind me getting on I-35 and he immediately started darting in and out of the traffic to get where he was heading but ended up behind me rolling down the offramp ... hehehehe :D
 
Good morning everyone.

A belated HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all you moms out there. I am hoping your day was filled with pleasures :)

Grrrrr ok the Monday begins again.
 
survived my Monday/Friday all in one day work week! Vacation time until Wednesday next week! My daughter gets here tomorrow afternoon! :heart:
 
Texas

Good tuesday morning everyone. Bobby here of course in Houston.

Where is my coffee?

Everyone stay out of trouble!
 
Thank you! I am starting to feel human.

Gloomy day, good for staying indoors. But I hear Galveston calling, maybe this weekend.

You're welcome.. Human is good :)

I was craving time on the beach half the winter, I am a creature of sunshine and didn't like the gloom that surrounded me here this year. But didn't have the funding or the time available in last month.. lol. Fortunately the sun was out more than not last week.. :D
 
You're welcome.. Human is good :)

I was craving time on the beach half the winter, I am a creature of sunshine and didn't like the gloom that surrounded me here this year. But didn't have the funding or the time available in last month.. lol. Fortunately the sun was out more than not last week.. :D

Ms.Sunbunny3 what part of Texas are you in? We are West siders of Houston. We are your typical Texans, own oil well, drive Cadillacs with longhorns, wear 10 gallon black cowboy hats, and enjoy Texas BBQ. Said with tounge in cheek, but we do love Texas BBQ and George Strait. LOL
 
Ms.Sunbunny3 what part of Texas are you in? We are West siders of Houston. We are your typical Texans, own oil well, drive Cadillacs with longhorns, wear 10 gallon black cowboy hats, and enjoy Texas BBQ. Said with tounge in cheek, but we do love Texas BBQ and George Strait. LOL

I'm just north of Dallas. I'm an import and still searching for someplace to get good Texas BBQ, have actually seen one big white Cadillac with horns and am more partial to Kenny Chesney than George Strait.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top