The Arrangement (Closed)

She heard what he said to her and feeling how he was turning her she just did it and looked up into his eyes. Smiling a little bit when she felt his finger against his cheek, and the smile would be felt since she had a bright smile. And right now? It was really nice and it was just perfect to feel everything feeling him against her it felt really nice. Reaching over she placed her hand on his cheek, she could easily look into those eyes of his. Leaning in a bit feeling protected which was nice.
 
Moving my head toward yours, I press my lips against yours . . . after our kisses had been getting a bit more passionate earlier, I feel like now is the time to 'push' a little. As we kiss, my fingers caress your cheek and down to your neck and shoulder, touching skin not covered by your nightgown. Soft fingers moving over your skin as our tongues return to their now familiar pattern of probing each other's lips. Seems like a soft moan has escaped your lips . . . a response to our kisses and my touch . . .
 
Feeling like this she felt how he was slowly touching her and feeling what he was doing, it was really nice, smiling a little bit but as she felt what he was doing she could tell he was pushing a little and she didn't mind it. Her body was complete relaxed as she kept at it, it was really nice her hand went to his chest as she allowed him to do what he wanted with her. More open to the possibility of how far they may go tonight. But she was truly happy and comfortable with him a little.
 
Feeling your hand on my chest, I slide my hand down from your neck and slowly cup one of your breasts thru your nightgown. Not sure you reqlly understand how your body is responding to my touch, but I can feel your nipple stiffen under my palm.

"It's ok, honey . . . do the same thing to me . . . see how my body responds to your touch."
 
Her heart was in her throat feeling her body he gave her chills though that was a very good thing, she had never thought a man could make her feel like this was was incredible. Hearing what he said and had a feeling she knew where he would be turned on, she placed her hand going down his chest and over his stomach her heart in her ears it was perfect. The silk pajamas that he had on felt nice against her skin. She stopped short but she decided to go forward her hand just right.
 
A bit surprised that you moved your hand down over my chest and stomach so easily; I continue to caress your breasts thru your night gown, both nipples becoming hard in a matter of seconds. Contining our kisses, your tongue becoming more active in probing my mouth.

As your hand moves between my chest and stomach, I slide my hand down to the hem of your night gown, then up under to touch your the bare skin of your belly, then to your bare breasts . . . cannot almost feel your body flinch in reaction to my touch.

Breaking the kiss, "Now is one of those times to be honest with me. What are you feeling, honey?"
 
She was nervous and it could probably be felt with him but she was open and honest with the man before her, right now? She was truly happy with what he was doing with her, moaning a little feeling his hand right on her bare stomach he gave her goosebumps and honestly enjoyed it. Right now? She was just satisfied with everything that was going on, and right now? Things were just so damn perfect. But felt it when he pulled his lips away from her own and looked at him it was really nice.

But she heard his question and looked up into his eyes, her free hand stroked his cheek and she truly enjoyed it. She would be honest with him "Nervous but I want to go further with you" She said she was relaxed nervous but her body was relaxed so it would be easy to see she did not feel pushed into it she wanted to do it. Though she let it be up to him really and right now? She did not seem to care to much. Sighing a bit everything was rather different, and now? She was truly satisfied.
 
"OK, help me take my pajama shirt off." After you undo the buttons and help me take if off, I take your hand and place in on my nipples, "See how they get hard and respond to your touch. That is what happens when I touch your breasts and play with you nipples . . . it is a very warm feeling, isn't it?"
 
She smiled at him and nodded once she saw his bare torso she felt his body react to her and smiled a little bit. "Yes" She said simply. She let him do what he wanted with her she decided to try something so she bent down kissing his now bare chest, to see what he would do if anything to see just how he would react.
 
When you bent over and kissed my bare chest, I let out a soft moan, "God, that feels good." What you don't know is the effect if had on my cock, stirring it closer to erection. "Lick around the nipples, Eden . . . that feels so good, baby." As much as I want to take off our night gown and do the same to you, I love the initiative you have taken to find out how I react to stimulation with your lips and tongue on my chest.
 
She heard him moan and knew that he was happy and right now? She was truly happy and now? things were just perfect. Right now things were different, her tongue licking around his nipples it was different and had a feeling there was more to how he was reacting then what she could see. She was taking the initiative because she was afraid of being to much like a child and right now? It was nice.
 
"OK, baby . . . my turn . . . let's get this nightgown off, I want to enjoy your beautiful breasts. I want to show you how stimulating your breasts prepares the rest of your body for sex. Sit up on the bed, baby." After you sit up I lift your nightgown over your head, "God, you are beautiful."

Lifting my hands to your breasts, I caress and massage them gently, rolling the nipples between my fingers; leaning over and taking a nipple into my mouth, licking around the nipple with my tongue as my mouth covers more of your breast.

After some stimulation to both breasts, "What are you feeling, baby . . . are there other parts of your body that are feeling some effects of my sucking and licking on your breasts?"
 
She did as he asked and it was truly nice and right now it was just truly nice to be able to feel every moment with her husband. She sat up quickly letting him remove her gown and felt a bit naked she wasn't use to it but relaxed, She laid back and tried to relax. Closing her eyes she could not help but just relax and enjoy every little thing. Right now? it was really nice to feel what he was doing to her. She could not help but moan feeling his lips and tongue against her breast it made her heart jump.

Hearing what he said it was hard to think it really was and now? She was just satisfied and sighed a little bit. "mmm I feel incredible" She said running her fingers in his hair and looked at him with much love on her face. Amazing how quickly she was falling for him, perhaps because he was treating her like a person and now? that was what she really needed, she loved the sensations he was giving her was truly nice. Moving into him a bit more she felt herself getting wet wanting more from him.
 
"Eden, I am going to touch you on your pussy . . . your vagina. Are you ready for me to do that?" Slowly sliding my hand from your breasts down over your tummy, across your lower belly and down to your thighs. Not hearing any resistance, I slide my hands between your thighs and spread you legs open.
 
She smiled "Okay" She felt what his hand was doing and feeling his hand travel she swallowed hard but made sure he couldn't hear the swallowing god for bid he get uncomfortable and stop. She didn't try and keep her legs together she did what she had to she felt how he made her feel it was nice.
 
Caressing you thru your panties, I can feel how wet you are, your pussy has leaked a large amount of you juices into you pubic hair. Not sure you realize what this means by feeling the wetness that you do. "I'm going to take you panties off so that I can touch you and stimulate you." Hooking my thumbs in the band of your panties, I slide them down and off over your ankles, laying them at the foot of the bed.

Sliding my hand back up between your thighs, slowing down as I approach you wet opening, at first I use two fingers to spread your pussy lips open, then slowly slide one finger inside, feeling the warmth and slickness of your inner walls. Probing gently, I find your clit and rub my finger over it . . . causing tremors thru your whole body.
 
She lifted her behind in the air so he could pull them down without much trouble, and watched what he was doing feeling how she was and now? Things were to perfect, she felt what he was doing to her and moved her head back a little bit groaning loudly, her heart in her throat everything was just perfect and right now it was just to damn perfect, her heart pounding and she felt what he was doing to her, biting her lip it was really nice to be able to pick what he was doing to her, now? Would be just fine.

Feeling the tremors they were big and powerful, she had never felt anything like that before it was incredible and now? That was what she needed big time. Moaning his name as she felt the finger and what he did she blushed at the thought of a man touching her in places no one had ever done before. It was nice to feel such power it was just different, her heart beating quickly and all seemed fine. She reached down again running her fingers into his hair, enjoying life very much.
 
"OK, baby . . . time to trade roles. I'm going to lie down on the bed. I want you to take off my pajama pants now. Once you take them off, you will see my penis . . . my cock . . . when it is stimulated to erection and read for sexual relations. After you take my pants off, I will tell you how to touch it, how to stimulate me even further . . . and when you are ready, we will take the last step. I will make love to you . . . and you will learn what it is like to have an orgasm. Are you ready?"
 
She swallowed a bit and heard what he wanted her to do and right now? She would just nod her head she was ready to be with him, perhaps it wouldn't be so hot first time since she knew sex first time would hurt and she was really happy and invested. Right now it was just really perfect and she stroked his cheek slowly she began to wonder what he was thinking but had a feeling that he wanted to do it. Stroking his cheek it was really nice, everything right now? beyond perfect and she was ready.
 
Feeling the hesitation in your hands as you finish undressing me, a gasp as my stiff erection pops into view. Feeling your finger on my cheek, I take your hand and move it down to my hard cock; rubbing the palm of your hand over the head, getting your first contact with the slick precum, "Now just take you hand and wrap your fingers around the shaft and stroke it slowly."
 
She felt him taking her hand and smiled a little bit as he had her touch him. Hearing what he told her to do she wrapped her fingers around him gently since she knew men were sensitive here and she began to stroke him up and down in very gentle motion, looking up at him to see how he was taking it.
 
"Very nice, feels soooo good . . . . now take your other hand and very gently cup my balls and massage them . . . "
 
She did as he asked her to and massaged them with her other hand, smiling a little bit at him.
 
"OK, Eden . . . lie down on the bed." As you lie down, I see some apprehension coming over your face, "I'm sure everything you have ever heard about this is about how painful it will be and how unpleasant it will be. I'm sure there may a bit of pain, for only a moment, when I first enter you and break thru your hymen . . . but after that, the pleasure can and will be indescribable."

Kneeling between your thighs, I rub the head of my cock up and down you slick pussy lips and slide the head in slightly. Positioning myself over you, I press my lips to yours, "Are you ready to become my lover?"
 
He was able to read her very well and when he asked her to lay down it was really different and had no idea what she could possibly want. Thing seemed so different and it was truly nice and now? It was to the point where life could be simple and beautiful. She heard what he said what he did and feeling what he was doing she watched him kissing him as he kissed her and enjoying the feeling that he was giving her it was truly incredible, when he said what he did he nodded.

"yes"
 
Back
Top