The Bike Accident

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
45,033
College student biking to class spills after being cut off by car. Just scrapes. Passerby stops to give first aid....

a simple "meet cute" that can lead past hands on treatment to horny sex of many varieties:

~first time
~same sex
~ threesome back at dorm?
~interacial
~ first anal
...
 
That actually happened to me. I was biking to class on a busy road. I went over a pot hole, and my front wheel popped off. I flew over the handle bars, almost losing consciousness when I hit the pavement. A woman stopped, loaded my bike in her trunk, and drove me home.

We didn't have sex, unfortunately.
 
OK, I'm working on it. Just a quick question though. As I live in the UK, I'm not exactly versed on American colleges. Are the campus and the college not in the same area?

Also, how thin are the walls? I'm thinking that the girl could have broken up with her boyfriend who happens to live next door to her dorm. The guy who patches her up agrees that he's a dick and she asks him if he wants a real reward for being such a gentleman. It ends up with sex, her taunting her ex through the wall. Maybe slapping her hands on the wall with each of the male character's thrusts. Then, she tells him to take her anal cherry?
 
Last edited:
I like the idea of same sex (both women). Attractive young college aged girl has a spill and a middle aged business woman goes to help her. As she is tending to her bumps and scrapes she feels an attraction for her, especially enjoying the softness of her skin as she touches her legs. She invites her home which is a condo and after drinking a little wine the younger woman starts to tease her after picking up on her attraction. Soon enough they are kissing on the couch before making their way to the bedroom.
 
I like the idea of same sex (both women). Attractive young college aged girl has a spill and a middle aged business woman goes to help her. As she is tending to her bumps and scrapes she feels an attraction for her, especially enjoying the softness of her skin as she touches her legs. She invites her home which is a condo and after drinking a little wine the younger woman starts to tease her after picking up on her attraction. Soon enough they are kissing on the couch before making their way to the bedroom.

which one is the red head? ;)
 
which one is the red head? ;)

geez..I didn't even think of that but hey nice idea....okay reverse that. they go home to the younger girl's home where after some wine they get to business when her young stud of a boyfriend walks in and joins them. :)
 
This happened to me. I was driving in a car, and some pinhead on a bicycle totally blew off a stop sign, and crashed into my passenger side door.

Of course it was his fault, and of course he got the worst of the wear and tear.... but I was STILL worried about being sued! Fortunately, it all turned out all right. And not in the least erotic.

I don't know why I even mentioned this, except that it is a total pet peeve of mine how bike riders TOTALLY IGNORE traffic rules! Listen up, velocipedists: THE RULES APPLY TO YOU, TOO!!!!.......Carney (totally pet peeving tonight)
 
This happened to me. I was driving in a car, and some pinhead on a bicycle totally blew off a stop sign, and crashed into my passenger side door.

Of course it was his fault, and of course he got the worst of the wear and tear.... but I was STILL worried about being sued! Fortunately, it all turned out all right. And not in the least erotic.

I don't know why I even mentioned this, except that it is a total pet peeve of mine how bike riders TOTALLY IGNORE traffic rules! Listen up, velocipedists: THE RULES APPLY TO YOU, TOO!!!!.......Carney (totally pet peeving tonight)

okay so in Carney's story, it doesn't go to a hotel or home instead he throws the bicycle rider into the trunk and drives somewhere to finish the job! :)
 
Back
Top