The Blob (closed)

intriguess

sexual catalyst
Joined
Sep 3, 2000
Posts
11,683
Mag had just bought a 'Blob' it was supposed to be the ultimate in relaxation, but she wondered about it as the seller seemed a bit to eager to get rid of it. Little did she know that the Blob was a morphic parasite and this one was male, and that used as directed would be fine, but it had never been tested in space. And that it had been used mainly on men for the last few decades. Mag repeated the instructions one more time before settling into her bunk. She'd left orbit a few hours ago and was ready to settle in for some shut eye.

1. Clean the area of skin before applying
2. Place blob over any tender spot
3. Remove within eight hours.

Mag was carrying exotic cargo to even more exotic ports, with human contact few and far between. She'd enjoyed discovering many humanoid aliens sexual needs were similar to her own, but it had been many moons since she'd gotten even that limited contact. She'd just showered and figured she'd apply the Blob and get her 6 hours of rack time in.

She laid down stretching out naked in her bed, her well toned athletic form freshly cleaned. Her long dark hair was tied back, her one concession to beauty as many alien races had fur and found human hair erotic. She applied the Blob on her hip, the 6 ounces of gelatinous material covering about 9 square inches of skin. It had been feeling a little achy of late, her full breasts enjoying the benefit of lower gravity, her dark pussy hair trimmed to a neat half inch. She closed her eyes and let sleep overtake her.
 
"I" I suddenly though.

"I" it was my first though.

Consciousness suddenly struck me. I was aware of touching a warm, soft surface. Something in me enjoyed this but I didn't know why. I slowly crawled up a toned flat something until I found myself on a round mound with a nub in the center. Bit by bit I seeped into this lovely mound. Traveling through a network of tiny fluid filled tubes I approached a spongy organ at the top of the entire system.

I could feel my biological programming copying the electro-chemical data in this organ. My nascent mind began to grow rapidly as I used this "person's brain" as a template.

Apparently outside the protective atmosphere of a type M planet background cosmic radiation would cause my genetic make-up to micmic that of any biological entity I came in direct contact with. I was now a hybrid entity.

I excreted myself back onto the human female's breasts, and began to vibrate.

My new mind, now much more powerful than any Earth creature's was filled with one desire: to mate.
 
Mag drifted off to sleep almost immediately, her body so used to the feel of her hammock that it knew what to do. She unconsciously was aware of the warmth of the Blob upon her hip and that indeed it did feel a lot better, well she'd know for sure in the morning.

She slipped into deeper sleep, dreams feeling like reality and she moaned as something invaded her breast, she had no comparision for the sensation, it felt like a reverse suckling, that instead of drawing blood to the surface of her nipple it was somehow putting something in. The sensation faded but left her dreams in a hazy state of sexual arousal and need. Her thoughts moving from one fantasy to the next, recalling the many different species she had been intimate with and imagining some that she had not met and was not even sure actually existed.

Had anyone been scanning her brain they would have found it in a high state of arousal, and her dreams were filled with images of sex, both real and imagined. Eventually her mind drifting back to slumber, feeling a peacefullness that she hadn't felt in a very long time.

Then she felt it again, this time spreading out as if something was trying to escape through her nipple, the other one this time, engorging the other nipple with blood as it slipped out. It was a strange and erotic sensation and she was not surprised that her hazy dream was on of having two mouths upon her nipples, massaging and sucking. Her mind attempting to rationalize the feeling on her body.

She slept until her alarm went off, sitting up and banging her head on the ceiling, "Fuck," she muttered unaware of how prophetic such words would be. She glanced down the innocent looking Blob pooled on her hip, not noticing it wasn't the same hip she had placed it on. Mag scrambled out of bed rubbing her head, taking note of how great she felt and how well she had slept, typically she'd wake up well before her alarm went off.

She grabbed the containment unit for the Blob a simple translucent cylinder of some unknown material. She carefully peeled it off and plopped it in, the container seemed like overkill, the Blob was barely 6 oz, but the container could easily hold close to 64 oz. It also had a vacuum seal lid, as if the Blob actually had independent movement and would try to escape.

She shook her head, forgetting to seal the lid as she dressed for the day, her skin hugging body suit was mainly to protect her skin and support her breasts. Mag was brushing her hair when she took note that her nipples were stretching against the fabric.

Mag loved sex, sex with others to be truthful and other than when she was first exploring her body had never masturbated as it would get her revved up but she could never get off on being alone.
 
After some time I was removed from the woman's hip and placed in a small container. It did not feel good. It did not provide the primal delight I received being on her, in her.

By connecting with her mind I had learned two things:

One; that she referred to herself as "Mag". I had never though of "names" before, but I liked this one. What a strange notion to apply a phonetic label to one's person.

Two; her mind was filled with thoughts of mating. Wild, carnal delights in many permutations with many different life forms. These thoughts must have been the genesis for my current frame of mind.

Although I lacked the eyes Mag had I did have a optic nerve and a rudimentary sight receptor. As she slid into her tight suit my desire, born from hers, increased dramatically.

When she left her quarters I noticed that I was not confined to this vexing container. I slowly oozed up the wall and secured myself to the ceiling, waiting for her soft, warm body to return to me.
 
Mag ran through her daily duties quickly and easily, eating as needed, finding that she was very thirsty for some reason, and using the the toilet reminded her of her other bodily functions. "Fuck," she muttered under her breath, she needed to get laid. The Blob had made her feel better, but it also seemed to make her horny...as if she needed any help. She laughed at the thought as if the simple Blob could make her horny.

She jumped in the shower, her skin tingling at the sensation of the warm water upon her skin. Mag was lurking at a five on a desire scale from one to ten, and she looked at the Blob's container as she twisted her damp hair into a braid.
 
I noticed Mag remove her suit and get into the shower of her ship. I greatly appreciated the view. I didn't know this strange creature could be even more enticing. I was most attracted to the short thatch of fur near the seam were her lower limbs met.

I crawled across the ceiling and entered the shower. The feel of the steam was intriguing, but then again what wasn't? My mind was new and I was enjoying my new found sentience thoroughly.

As she gazed at my container I silently dropped from the ceiling and landed in the valley between her breasts. This was by far the most pleasurable sensation so far.

Right away I began hyperdermically secreting seratonin and other feel-good chemicals into her as I leached away tasty enzymes from her blood stream.
 
She was surprised when a slurping noise came from above and she watched as her Blob dropped from the ceiling, it was evidentally more mobile than she thought. It dripped/dropped between her breasts and she immediately felt the warmth and feel good sensations that were the big selling point.

Mag had not considered placing it on an erogenous zone, but she made the attempt to peel it off, watching as it seemed to play hide and seek moving under her breasts where she couldn't see it. She sighed, and figured it needed some time to feed. She recalled asking about food and the guy had laughed nervously and said it would be healthy as long as she was using it daily.

She moved back to her hammock and let herself drift to sleep.
 
As Mag silently slipped into slumber my need and curiosity arose.

I crawled down her flat stomach and slid myself across her pubic hair. I stayed there for a time enjoying the sensation.

Finally I oozed onto her pubic mound and slipped between her labia minor.

I worked my way trough her womb into her stomach. The gastric acids and various enzymes did not harm me in the least due to my chemical make-up.

I continued to secrete compounds that soothed and excited her. The slight full feeling I imparted only helped.

I gained nourishment from the food in her stomach as well as various protein laden fluids throughout her system.

As her mind filled with dreams of unearthly passion I waited and grew...
 
She woke up hungry, feeling a strange warm sensation of comfort from her stomach. Mag spent too much time searching her body for the Blob. She even looked in it's container. Well she didn't have time to check parts of her body that she couldn't see, and her med bay was pretty much for minor injuries. She was sure it would fall off when it was full, kind of like a leech.

Little did she know that the rules were important, especially the time one, that extended exposure could lead to nutrient deficiencies if one wasn't careful, and addiction if was one careful.

She dressed quickly and ordered up a protein rich shake before starting in on her work. It didn't take long, checking over systems, making sure everything was on track, checking the cargo, making sure it hadn't settled unnecessarily.

Then she was feeling a pressure on her bladder and zipped to the toilet, she sat down and sighed, peeing had never felt so good. When her fingers wiped across her pussy with the moistened towelette she felt her arousal spike.

"Fuck," she muttered and checked to see if any compatible life was on her current path. She doubted it, that was one reason she had acquired the Blob was the lack of potential companionship. She worried briefly about her new pet, and then got up sanitized her hands and fixed herself another shake, making this one thicker, creamier more of a dessert than a drink.
 
Several hours later I had nearly doubled in size.

Biding my time I tried to send subtle messages to Mag's brain, stimulating the areas involved in sexual desire hoping to fill her mind with uncontrollable thoughts of mating.

Soon I would leave her body, soon I would be large enough to fulfill our mutual desires.
 
Mag ran a few other checks, feeling strange inside, her stomach felt full and empty all at once. She went to workout, striping off her suit, it felt a little tight, and she turned on the wave pool. Mag swam, enoying the feel of water sluicing against her skin, it reminded her of the communal pools on Ktix.

Ktix where the communal pools were a place of pleasure, one that had gotten lost in translation. She had gone for a simple bath and had ended up being seduced by a group of curious Ktixians. Now that was one hot memory, as they had been so curious about her body. Two females had been massaging her body the entire time, while males came and tasted her pussy, ending with her selecting from several well endowed males to service her needs. All the while other pairing were going on around the pool, as the display of her body seemed to turn on everyone at her pool.

She dragged herself out of the pool, her nipples engorged, her pussy now sending a demanding message to her mind for satisfaction.
 
I could tell by Mag's state of arousal that my gentle mental nudge was working. I noticed a new, intoxicating fluid slowly being secreted from the inner walls of her vagina.

I decided to push my advantage.

Probing deeper into her lust tinged mind I attempted to directly implant a though. I sent an image of a human male, the same color and consistency as I, pinching Mag's nipples, massaging her breasts and nibbling on her ear and neck.

I considerably larger than I had been when I first became self-aware on that heavenly hip.

I prepared myself to exit her birth canal
 
She lay slumped on the floor as a wave of desire rippled through her, she had not felt so horny since she'd encountered a field of wild Dildi weeds on Firkin Prime. The plants were know for enhancing arousal and were prohibited from being exported. The black market for them was of course gigantic, she'd seen the cultivated ones, used mainly to enhance virility and fertility. Often seeds were giving to newly mated couples, to encourage reproduction.

She'd been venturing the ruins when she'd stumbled across the patch, there were maybe half a dozen plants, but the wild variety had vastly superior potency, she breathed in the scent and immediately dropped to her knees yanked her suit open and began fiddling with her clit. She hadn't know the wild version was mobile as one had 'podded' her immediately inserting a pod inside her that pretty much made her insatiable.

The cultivated ones had the pods harvested in immature form and were processed to be ingested, or occasionally dried and preserved for vaginal use as a last resort to encourage conception. And she'd been dusted by a half dozen or so and had a wild mature pod inside her pussy.

She had stumbled away when night fell and the plants rested, but she had felt the effects for the next week, and her host (who she had basically raped when she returned) had been very helpful in easing her need once he realized what had happened.

He had carefully retrieved the slippery pussy soaked pod and put it in a preservation unit for her, the resulting wild seeds had been Very profitable, and she'd upgraded her vessel and she'd even built up a nice nest egg at the same time.

Her eyes closed fantasizing about being podded again, then her mental image shifted to a male the color and transluncy of her Blob tenderly massaging her breasts and kissing her neck and more.

She was rubbing her slippery clit, recalling how it had felt when the pod had been pulled out, her juices had caused it to swell such that while going in, it had been about the size of a large almond, coming out it had been four times that size, increasing not only in length but in girth.

"Fuck," she gasped.
 
Mag's arousal was driving me wild. I could tell my planted image worked.

I heard her moan "Fuck" again, luckily that's exactly what i had in mind.

I seeped into her womb and slowly crawled my way out. I was now oblong and about 10 inches long by four inches wide.

As I incrimentally filled her vagina, part of my mass morphed to cradle her goddess spot.

I soaked in her sex juices and tingled with delight, creating a vibration that only provoked more of the nutrient rich fluid.

I wanted more; more endorphins, more enzymes, more pleasure, more mating.
 
"Ahhh, Fuck," she just realized where the Blob had gone, at least she thought she knew, figuring it had found it's way into her pussy and stayed there. It felt as if it had gained a certain amount of mass, and considering it was fluidic, there was a good chance it had been drawing moisture from her body.

No wonder she had felt full and thirsty, "Oh fuck," she felt like she was cramping, but instead of throbbing rhythmic pulses of pain, they were pleasure filled instead.

She stood up managing slowly to get on her feet, then she squatted, "Fuck," she only hoped she could get to her room and find a way to put the Blob back into containment. Walking was pure torturous pleasure, as she stumbled along, naked aroused and her pussy throbbing in pleasure.

Every five or so feet she squatted, bearing down, panting as if she was in labor, pleasure throbbing in her veins. "Fuck," she moaned each time, unaware that the Blob could hear her, know her thoughts. She had just reached the door to her room when she squatted again, screaming the word in bliss, "FUCK," her orgasm knocking her off her feet as she slumped to the floor. Her back leaning against the wall.
 
By now I had created a bit of a psychic connection with Mag and as she came and I felt he vaginal muscles flutter and contract around me I had my own kind of orgasm.

I let Mag's waves of orgasmic contractions push me out her birth canal.

I polled on the floor in a jellatinous heap.

After feasting on Mag's pussy juice I had swelled tremendously. I was now a few feet wide and a couple of feet off the floor.

With Mag on her knees I thrust a psudopod into her vagina, massaging her clit with my main mass in alternating clockwise and counterclockwise circles.
 
"What the?" she looked down to see the Blob continuing to exit her body. The Blob had clearly increased in mass as it spilled out and then seemed to latch onto her pussy, and left a rod of gel inside her. She was surprised at the rigidity of the part inside her, as the rest of the Blob was gelationuus. Rational thought was growing difficult, and she wondered how many Blobs had fucked their owners to death.

It would be a really great way to die was her last coherent thought as she was pleased by her Blob.
 
Mag's orgasm was so delicious that I needed more. More waves of pleasure, more juices to consume.

I was growing larger by the second, growing limbs to massage her breasts and pinch her nipples.

I pulled out of her sex and slammed back in again, over and over trying to make her moan.

I felt her mind slipping into ecstatic oblivion as I redoubled my efforts to please Mag.
 
Her eyelids fluttered open to see the Blob stretching, his hands normal sized, but the limbs connecting it was absurdly slender, as was his torso, as if most of his mass was focused in the rod that was thrusting inside her.

She also realized that if anyone had died, well then the Blob would be a black market item. Then again she did deal largely on the black market, but this purchase had been in a reputible market. She was going to have to do a little more research on her latest acquisition.

At some point her pleasures crashed her system and she passed out...
 
As Mag's mind went temporarily dark I oozed onto her covering her soft pale flesh with a thin film.

I soaked up the excited sweat and orgasmic fluid and hesitatingly crawled off to another corner of the chamber.

Soon I had grown tremendously and was now nearly the size of Mag herself.

I waited patiently for her to regain her senses so that we could mate once more.
 
She came too, still feeling light headed, thirsty and undoubtedly dehydrated. Mag did a quick once over, touching herself checking for the Blob, aware that she couldn't feel it lurking inside her and considering the size she had last known it to be, it wouldn't fit inside her any more.

She attempted to stand, but she was woozy, and she noticed the door to her quarters was open.

"Of course that was the last thing I remember doing before." Then she saw it, the light shining on the semi transparent, translucent shape, it was roughly her size, and she felt drained, and still a bit fatigued. She managed to crawl into the room and lock the door behind her. Not that it would make much difference, the Blob could probably travel through the air ducts and such, but for now it seemed like the smart thing.

"I really should pay attention to the warnings." She made her way to the shower and was able to stand up, she wasn't thinking about the Blob's need for liquids, merely her own as she turned the shower on mist and felt it soothe her skin. She pulled out a nutrient straw and sucked down a quart of water before she stopped feeling light headed.
 
I knew Mag had woken when I heard her turn on the shower.

I slid into the room with her on my new legs.

Now perfectly humanoid in shape I addressed her.

"GGKKKLL" I burbled.

Switching psychic communication I continued,

"I apologize for the rude interruption Mag."
 
Her head buzzed, and when a strange sound filled her mind, she thought she'd finally gone space crazy. Perhaps this was all some strange sort of pychosis, she should have gone to a pleasure dome when she was on planet. Then the strange noises formed words, and somehow she knew three things.

1. It was in her head
2. It was not her voice
3. She was not alone.
 
Back
Top