The Bus (closed for Qtenz)

Tarakin

Invisibly stylish
Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Posts
8,382
The Bus (semi-closed for Qtenz, ask to join)

Henry Miller

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/091011/00/4ad18c243a820.jpg

I was in the public bus. Again. Like every given day. Going to work, to work at my school. I felt like a living clockwork. Why doesn't anything change? I asked myself that one for the hundreth time. The thousandth time. Or more. The bus bumped, shaking me out of that line of thought for a moment.

Sighing, I let my eyes roam aimlessly, until I caught my own image in the reflecting window. I was not too old, in fact I still was among the youngest principals in the whole state. Grey eyes, but no grey hair yet. An angular face, a sharp chin as someone had said once. The same one who had said my eyes were steel grey. Well, steel helps with todays kids and teachers both. Yes, I had my share of success, lots of it to be honest. Why couldn't I be content with it? What was I missing?

The bus bumped once more. It seemed like I caught an especially bad driver today. Why didn't I use the car? Just two stations, I reminded myself, my own one just a minute away. A few things to carry, too many to carry by foot, too bulky to carry by bike. Beside, I told myself I'd keep in contact with the normal folk more, speaking to the kids while they were more relaxed then in class, where I was much more of an authoritive figure. I deluded myself. No one spoke to me in the bus either, like I carried that sign 'principal' as a tattoo on my forehead. Still I used the bus. Why?

That moment the bus bumped violently. We were all thrown out of our places, cursing, and all trying to catch something to hold on, anything. I got hold of one backside of a seat, and of an arm, definitly female, preventing her from falling. She smiled at me briefly. She was young, and beautiful. From our school maybe? I wondered.

The bus went on again, and since no one did get hurt all went back toward silent normality soon. Or should have done that. I was now standing right behind that beauty I had caught, the feeling of her arm still lingering on my fingertips. Her skin had been soft, flawless... And her ass was plainly in my view now. It was ... inviting ..., hidden behind just a small layer of cloth.

Before I knew what I was doing, I had my hand touching her, gently roaming her ass, feeling her up.
 
Last edited:
Sarah Tanner

http://sewwhatt.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/ggblairnavyskirt.jpg

Ugh, the public bus is such a drag. It's cramped, it smells funny, and every time I'm on here in my school uniform someone tries to cop a feel. At least it's not Japan. Wouldn't want to go to school with cum on my cloths. Well it could be worse, I could be walking. Ugh, or I could wind up doing this all again for ANOTHER year. Gross. Two senior terms was bad enough. Gods fuck, at least this one wouldn't be too hard. It's not like I don't know it, I just have to care enough to do my homework this year. 3.8 to 1.2 in a single term, but after Dyson left.... what was the point?

Getting out is the point now. Fuck highschool. Gah! And fuck this driver if he can't aim around the pot holes. I know this city is bad, but not this bad. Agh! I'm glad that guy was there to catch me. First decent hand I've met so far. Is that the new principal? It looks kind of like him, or at least like the man I saw in the auditorium last week. He's a lot better looking at 5 inches than 50 feet. I can't help but smile.

I can feel his fingertips against my arm, just under my rolled up sleeve. He's warm. Then they move, down to my skirt, cupping my ass. Well, he did just save me from cracking my head open, and it does feel nicer than those guys who steal a grope. Fuck it, he can have the rest of the bus ride if he likes, shouldn't be more than a minute or two, so long as the driver doesn't kill us before then.

I wonder if Tammy has found a date to the Fall Fling yet. Not that she'll needs one, I'm going without. It'll be fun to tease the 16 and 17 year-olds with something they can never have. Ugh, I think I'm done with 'boys' for a good long while. Maybe I should hang around the Uni and find a junior or senior, that could be fun. It's piss mom off too, at least until she tried to steal him, again.

Shit, he is really going to town on my skirt. He'd better not slip up under it though, that's more than just the one save is worth.
 
I expected all hell to break lose after my hand started roaming on its own, but surprisingly, that didn't happen. The girl with the auburn hair in front of me didn't react in the least, at least not as I feared. Did she even lean back a little more, into my hand? No, that can't be true.

For I moment I considered lifting that navy blue skirt of hers. 'No, Henry Miller,' I told myself, 'you surely can't do that!' Its good to have a conscience to keep oneself out of trouble, I thought, slowly, reluctantly removing my hand from that nice and firm piece of ass in front of me. I'm glad I had myself under control once again, proud of myself for my steely resolve. What if she liked my touch? No, I didn't want to follow that road of thoughts of course. Her underwear surely is... No, that line doesn't work also. I should think about work. Yes, work. Work is good. Work keeps one occupied. No need to think about that smooth white shirt and what may be hidden beyond it. I tried to sneak a peek at her boobs, but standing right behind the girl that was difficult. She had nice perfume, I noticed instead. Did she wear a bra?

I took a deep breath. 'Henry Miller!' I heard the words from my conscience, but somehow it was feinter now, further away. I couldn't see any lines of a bra at the backside of hers, but that didn't mean anything, her shirt wasn't translucent. That would be a nice thing, school uniforms that were a bit more translucent! It would minimize the guessing and strengthening the knowing, and wasn't that what school was all about? Yes, knowing was important.

And so my hand went below the arm of the girl, the arm she used to keep herself steady after all those bumps, and cupped her breast.
 
Hmm, well at least he's done. That wasn't too bad actually, his hand almost felt nice gripping my ass. And the driver is taking it easy. Ugh, mostly. I cannot wait to get my car back. I don't know what the big deal is anyway, it's not like I hit that guy, he hit me and they all know it.

OMG is that his hand? Why is he cupping my boob? What the fuck? Shit, my nipples are getting hard, there's no way he can't feel them. If he's my principal he knows I'm not wearing a bra! I could get in so much trouble. .... Or he could cause he's touching me! Hmm, this could work out for me.

"You're the new high school principal aren't you. Should you be doing that?" I turn to him, his hand sliding around and touching my other boob as I do. "Cause I thought you could get into real trouble for something like that."
 
My hand touched her fabulous tit, and the little bit of cloth between my fingers and her womanly curve didn't hinder me much in feeling what I wanted to touch. No bra, was my first thought. She's reacting, my second. I caught my breath. Her nipple was indeed getting hard under my probing fingers!

Then the young girl turned around. I was reacting slowly, and my hand did find itself on another soft, yet firm boob that was unsurprisingly as alluring as the other one.

"Cause I thought you could get into real trouble for something like that."

Her words did throw me out of my reverie. Shit, she was right. I had to say something, something wise, and quick. She must have said something before, but that was lost to me. Quick, there had to be an answer! I can't just stand like this, my hand still on her tit...

That was the solution! She hadn't stepped back at all, and after what felt like an eternity, my hand was still on her private part, and her nipple maybe even stiffer then before!

"Young Lady, you don't wear a bra. And it is my responsibilty to have an eye toward the modesty of my pupils at school. I can't fail to notice you have a serious lack of this."

Think faster, I told myself. Will it be enough? Better take the offensive even further. Reluctantly I left her braless tit, but not without giving it a parting squeeze. I liked what my hand was closing on, if but for a moment.

"If you don't wear a bra, I sincerly hope you are at least wearing appropriate panties, do you? By the way, whats your name, Miss...?"

I surely hoped she did not wear any panties at all, or at least not modest ones, as I lifted the front of her skirt to take a good look - and most probably mine was not the only set of eyes in the bus to do so.

"I hope you do wear proper undies at least?"

I did all of this inspection for the sake of keeping the modesty rules at school of course. More witnesses would only strengthen my case.
 
The Nerve! "How dare you! We're not even on school property and you're threatening me for modesty, after touching me!" I slap his hand as he squeezes me and jab my finger in his face, cocking my hip back, my blouse pulling tighter over my bare breasts. "That is none of your damn business, and asking is going to make things soooo much worse for you. And you're not getting my name. If you want it you'll have to go looking for it."

..... He isn't.

Oh

FUCKING

GODS!

I can't slap him fast enough. My hand bruises his cheek, but it's too late, the whole back corner of the bus sees, he and maybe 4, maybe 6 others. They whistle at me and I cover myself, slapping his hands, and then his face again.

Dyson had said I didn't need them. That I might never need them again. I said I might want them, for funsies. He agreed some could be fun, but most were useless. I let him get rid of most of them, maybe too many. I didn't have many left and I didn't wear them often, but I had today. Not that a crimson bikini thong with a picture of a peppermint right on my clit was a great option for this moment.

"What the fuck!? In what world is that ok to do!? I'll have your career for this!"

I'm going to make this piggy squeal.
 
I smiled with my search for modesty infractions being so successful, and the catcalls and whistles from the backside of the bus seemed to agree with me. My thoughts were a bit occupied though. Absentmindedly I caught her clawing hands in ine before they could do more damage. Her slaps did really hurt.

"Is this peppermint?" I asked, looking at where the girls undies had moments before been on display.

"No, she's Sarah Tanner!" A boy chimed in, trying to be helpful. "She was the girlfriend of this Dyson, Principal Miller, the one responsible for the chalkboard incident!"

The boy was about Sarah's age, maybe a bit younger, his nose crowned by a pimple and big glasses. He waited for praise for his relevation, but also looked at Sarah's tits which were very good outlined under her shirt currently. I nodded my thanks, but doubted that he had seen it with such better views to keep him distracted.

Finally I concentrated on Sarah again.

"You won't have my career for this. Far from it, young girl." I growled.
"You did not only wear unmodest clothes, but you tried to prevent being caught, then threatened a superior and attacked him,"

I looked at my wrist for emphasis, which was turning red and spotted a scratch line. "Drawing blood". I paused for a dramatic moment.

"In what world is that okay for you?" I echoed her own unbased accusations. Sarah looked to me as if going to implode. I led go her hands.

"You'll now remove that unmodest peppermint-whatever and hand it to me. I'll need it for proof. Do it now, Sarah Tanner"
 
I turn my accusative finger toward the boy, talking a step back from the lot of you. "Fuck you Joey Wheeler! I'll get you for this!"

I turn back to my petulant principal, red as can be with fury. "And you! We are NOT on school grounds and therefore you have NO jurisdiction for any of this, and even IF you DID you do not now nor ever will have the authority do demand my, or anyone's panties for that matter." The bus is finally pulling into the school parking lot. I can't tell if I'm saved or doomed, but either way my only option is to be off this bus first. I back toward the front of the bus, knowing I'm pushing against and through the wall of people, trying to hold my skirt down with each cautious step.
 
I smiled at the outburst and the beginning flight of Sarah, for I like high emotions. That could be a nice hunt for an even nicer wildcat, and I was looking forward toward it.

"I see you at 11 am in my office." I shouted after the fleeing girl.
"And we were in the parking lot already, that's counting toward the school grounds. Sorry, young Lady!" I apologized mockingly, drawing a weak smile from a very cheesyfaced Joey Wheeler. I wasn't sure if I had been right in the last remark, but neither could Sarah be.

Smiling I went out of the bus, having a wide an easy lane outside with the kids stumbling over themselves to make room for me. Meanwhile I could see Sarah trying to fend off some groping hands, with a moderate amount of success. The tale would spread, and on top of this Sarah would have a long time to stew in her own soup, wondering what I'd have to say or make her do when 11 am arrived.

We'll see each other in my office, I thought. In my home playing ground, I added, grinning confidently.
 
I couldn't believe the nerve of him as I dashed through the school halls. Touching me like that, coming onto me like I was some sort of hoochie. OMG, had he seen the website? Does he know? Fuck fuck fuck. I've got to come up with something before 11. Fuck fuck fuck. I wish I could find Tammy.
 
I had planned this carefully, but as usual plans are always crossed out by coincidence or other obstacles, or, in this particular case, new informations. I had simply planned to interview this Dyson after the tip I got from Joey Wheeler, then send him away shortly before 11 am, so he would meet and scare the peppermint girl a bit. After the long stewing she had had that should have gotten her over the top, and I would have had a stripping a young lady for my pleasure once more.

Turned out it was not to be.

This Dyson guy was no longer in school, and the old adress from the files was no longer valid, so I had no influence over him whatsoever. I cursed loudly, drawing complaints from my secretary as usual. I ignored her as usual and sought for a solution. Then I had an idea. If the real thing wouldn't work, maybe a bluff would?

So I simply wrote an invented phone note, mentioning a 'very informative' talk with this Dyson-guy, and the words 'Sarah' and 'end of school career' underlined. I placed it so that Sarah would see it and hoped it would work.

There could be much more in for me then just a little strip. Much more.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top