The Christmas Picture Thread....

NotForSale said:
Come on guys and girls.....get posting ;)

Christmas
Terrific thread NFS ...
Hope you dont mind an altered image pic .
I'm in ....
Oh come all ye faithful ??
 
Last edited:
Chainzz said:
Terrific thread NFS ...
Hope you dont mind an altered image pic .
I'm in ....
Oh come all ye faithful ??
Yum..... :catroar: xx
 
Chainzz said:
Terrific thread NFS ...
Hope you dont mind an altered image pic .
I'm in ....
Oh come all ye faithful ??

Chainzz, I love the pic thank you :D Love your piercing too, wish I were brave enough to get pierced but I'm such a wimp!! You're such a clever chappy too :kiss:
 
CoolidgEffect said:
Just hangin' up the wreath for the holidays!

:kiss:

hehe thanks Cool. Thats one way to hang the xmas decorations :D

Love the pic, got anymore? xx
 
Love this festive thread! Although, I am a little bias... NFS has the cutest pics of them all!
 
Papa_Cali said:
Love this festive thread! Although, I am a little bias... NFS has the cutest pics of them all!

Thanks Papa :D

Do you have a little festive gift for me? It is the season of giving after all :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
Mmmm

Santa Baby...

I could sit on your lap and tell you what a good girl i have been!


NFS - great thread Dear...i will try to contribute soon! and loving that AV! You and _Me_ are so festive!

:kiss:
 
The beginning of decorating the tree :)
 
Last edited:
mistyrydher said:
Mmmm

Santa Baby...

I could sit on your lap and tell you what a good girl i have been!


NFS - great thread Dear...i will try to contribute soon! and loving that AV! You and _Me_ are so festive!

:kiss:

Thanks misty :) Can't wait for your contribution xxxx
 
Luke_Atmydik said:
The beginning of decorating the tree :)

That's a great tree Luke :D Mine was mostly decorated by my 4 and 5 yr olds so its a little hectic to say the least.....just as well I'm not a neat freak!!

Would love to see the finished tree :)

xx
 
Hungry4Hunny said:
Bah Humbug...lol...Please sir can i have some more

I hope these lovely girls and guys will post more pics of themselves too :D

xxxx
 
helicopter_us said:
Just a few of the house.

Oh wow thats great. My house has nothing on the outside :( I bet your electric bill will be huuuuge lol xxx
 
Back
Top