The Club

I watch as you fuck yourself hard with my bottle. I take the bottle from your hands and set it down. My legs spread wide, the guy next to me has one hand sliding up and down on my cock and his other hand playing with my balls. I watch as you lay down in front of me. Your cunt sooo open and wet. I see you shudder and begin to orgasm. A big smile crosses my face and I moan out with you.

"Yea baby cum for me"

As you lay there, I move, naked, kneeling between your spread legs, I begin lapping your juice, savoring the taste. I now feel hands rubbing my ass as I lick away. "Hmm you taste sooo good"
 
Jamies the Bartender

His friends had told him that this place was a very "different" club, and in the short weeks that he'd been here Jamie was forced to admit they were right.

This evening was no exception - in the staff area he slipped into the bartending uniform which was quite tight fitting, and checked himself in the mirror. His black hair was short and slightly damp from the shower, his green eyes stared out from a face that was handsome but unremarkable until he smiled. He tried a smile in the mirror, satisfied that everything was in order, before he headed through the little door that led to the bar itself.

Tonight was no different he though, watching three of the club's members in the "pillow pit". The outgoing bartender merely raised his eyebrows at Jamie as he passed, heading back for a break.

Leaning on the bar he watched the woman stuffing herself with the bottle, shaking his head in admiration.
 
Kassandra watched, amused, fingering the hoop in her nipple throught the thin lacy fabric sipping her Jack Daniels as she watched Leslie and the man go at it.
She was a beautiful girl...not her usual type...but those breasts...those lips...were spectacular.
She turned and smiled at the bartender knowingly before draining the glass, "would you mind freshening up my drink?"
 
Jamie physically jumped as the voice sounded from the gloom near the bar.

Turning to face the woman he tried to gather himself, knowing he'd been caught in a private moment, and knowing she was amused at his reaction.

Sorry, Miss... I didn't see you waiting there

Taking the woman's glass from her, he replaced it with a fresh one, pouring the club's rather more generous than usual measure of Jack Daniels into it.

Did you want that with rocks, Miss? he asked, raising an eyebrow and giving her a suggestive smile.
 
Master No Name:

He enters the club looking for a painslut for his evenings pleasure and enjoyment.

As usual No Name, which is what everyone here calls him, is dressed in black and charcoal grey. Black poets shirt over his wide and thick chest. Charcoal grey slacks and shined loafers complete his attire, but the most arresting thing he wears, as always, is the executioner's leather hood that conceals his identity hence his nickname. The only parts of his face left uncovered are his eyes and his chin with it's trimmed beard and mouth. All the rest is covered by black leather laced up the back with long hair flowing down his back.

As he approaches the bar for an evening drink he smiles as he watches Leslie putting on a show for any caring to watch as she fucks her cunt with a beer bottle.

He moves up behind Kassandar and whispers into her ear, "Care to scream and bleed for me tonight little painwhore," a smile evident in his voice as he cups and squeezes her ass.

Then to Jamie the bartender, "My ususal Old Forrester and ginger in a tall glass and I'll pay for Kassandra's drinks. Put them on my tab please."
 
Holy shit! He's really real!

Jamie kept the words off his lips as he watched the approach of the man in the leather hood, his face obscured and even his eyes shrouded in the clubs dim light.

He quickly grabbed the ingredients of the man's drink and mixed it expertly - NoName had been known to strike slow or sloppy tenders, and the management had let it be known what would happen to the man who retaliated.

Fortunately Jamie was blessed with Jugglers grace and the hands of a concert pianist (in fact pianist was what he'd been doing before accepting this job) and he knew the drink's recipe backwards and forwards.

Placing the drink on the bar within easy reach of NoName he watched Kassandra, wondering what her reaction would be.
 
Kassandra smiled, "on the rocks please..." Her voice trailed off to a whisper as she felt a familar weight on her back and a more than familar hand on her ass.

"Care to scream and bleed for me tonight little painwhore," He whispered in her ear as she shuddered with delight.

She'd been hoping that he'd be here tonight.

"I'm always ready for you, Master," she bowed her head with thanks as he paid for her drink.

"I'm yours for the taking."
 
Master No Name:

"Why of course you are Kassandra. Who else can torment and torture you as well as I do lovely painslut," he says as he inhales her scent and his strong fingers sink into her ass cheek before twisting the smooth skin and firm flesh under it.

"Would you like to play piercing games tonight in addition to the floggers, paddles, crops and cane games?
"Care to watch yourself bleeding tonight lovely painwhore and to see how loudly and long I can make you scream and moan as you writhe and dance for me?"
 
Kassandra's eyes widened with delight...he wanted to play one of her favorite games....

His touch was so strong, so firm...she couldn't help but shiver, and she felt herself grow moist between her thighs.

"Of couse Master, what makes you happy makes me happy." She smiled.


OOC: PP01 I'm going to send you a quick PM, unfortunately I have to go out of town for a family function this weekend :(
 
Mater No Name:

"Then, painslut, finish your drink and we'll retire to the dungeon to begin our hours of play and your pain and pleasure," he says as he downs his drink and sets it on the bar while his other hand continues to grip and twist the firm flesh of her ass.

Her hips move pressing back into his hand as she sighs and moans out the pleasure she's feeling already. Two swallows and her drink is finished and she asks, "Shall I lead the way Master?"

"Yes my delightful little painslut and I think to the last dungeon tonight."

"Mmmmm, yesss Master and thank you so very much my tonight's sadistic Master," she purrs as she leads him into the hallway that leads to the stairs and the dungeon in the basement where screams can't be heard upstairs. The dungeon preferred by sadists and masochists.

He watches her hips undulate under her short skirt and smiles as her buttocks bunch and relax under the tight short leather as he pictures her naked and writhing, moaning and screaming in pain and pleasure.

Down the stairs they go and into the large dungeon that fills almost the entire lower level. He pushes the button and ignites all of the gas torches around the walls after turning the master control knob that starts the gas flow and the flickering light illuminates the dungeon in a very fitting way.

As he closes the door, "Now painslut I wish you to strip for me and as lewdly as possible to add fuel to the fire of my lusts and needs.
"As you strip enjoy your painwhore's body at the same time," No Name says as he sits on a throne like chair to watch her as she obeys him.

"However, if you release without my permission you will be denied further release for hours slut so do remember that. All you'll be allowed to do is dance and dance on the razor's edge of orgasming as your punishment for disobeying me."
 
Last edited:
kailla

Kailla walks through the imposing doors wondering what it must be like to be one of the masses…one of the ever-present crowd at the door that would never be allowed in the club. She shrugs the thought aside with a shudder.

As she moves through the crowd she feels the sheer, sensual silk of her dress teasing her thighs, licking across the low, audaciously cut décolletage, finding a sensual thrill in its movement against her flesh. She perches quietly at the bar, signaling for the bartender. Before she lifts her hand she finds her curiosity aroused, trying to define the look on the bartenders face…a man who’s served her for quite some time…a man who didn’t, often, give up his feelings.

She found her interest distracted, momentarily, by the hooded man, her eyes alighting on him in something like recognition, taking in the features that were all too prevalent at a number of the events she attended. She glanced with curiosity at the woman beside him, interested despite herself, enjoying the quiet subservience of his companion.

For one brief moment, her eyes met his. She nodded her head, politely, smiling softly at the woman with him before turning her attention on the bartender before her…

“Vodka…any way you do it as long as it’s cold and without ice,” the soft, husky tone of her voice rang quietly between her and the bartender as she tucked herself into a dark corner.
 
Master No Name:

As they're exiting the common room, No Name sees another enter. One he's wondered about as he's seen her at several 'events' dedicated to the Lifestyle he's chosen to live.

When their eyes meet and she nods and smiles he jerks his head as a silent invitation to join them below if she wishes to for he knows that if she does so she'll be well aware of what will be in store for her in the basement dungeon.
 
Jamie the Bartender

Jamie ripped his eyes from the tableau in front of him in time to politely greet the new arrival. He knew instantly why she hadn't been so much as questioned on the door.

He smiled as she ordered, marking her as a regular whose drink he'd fetched a number of times. When she retreated from the already gloomy light into a patch of darker space he racked his brains for something memorable, glad that he'd placed a bottle of Absolut Blue in the chiller last night.

The bottle parched the skin of his fingers, drawing the moisture out and freezing it to the cold glass - Jamie ignored the slight pain, the burning that numbed down to nothing with the cold, and selected the grapefruit juice. Making the brutal version of the venerable Salty Dog involved reversing the mix of Grapefruit to Vodka and making sure the damn thing was cold enough to startle a penguin.

Gently dusting the glass with salt he added a lime wedge and brought the drink over to her in her gloomy corner. He'd toyed with the Stinger Bomb - a cocktail popular with some in here that involved edible scorpions, specially raised in a tank downstairs. In the end he decided she might think he was messing with her, and settled for the classical Salty Dog.

Setting the drink down on the bar with a slow bow of his head, he racked his brains for her tab number.
 
Simon noticed Kailla as soon as she walked through the door, ater all, how could he have forgotten her after the last time they met. He so longed to feel her skin against his again, to feel the tight thrill of her womanhood engulf him.

She went to get a drink further up the bar and began eyeing up the barman, now was his time to strike.

Simon downed his drink and slowly circled round so that he was standing behind Kailla. He slid his hand down to his back pocket and removed one of his favorate toys, a long black silk blindfold.

Quickly he threw it over her head, swiftly but gently securing it at the back.

"Now my dear." He whispered in her ear. "The bartender and I here fancy a bit of fun & you fit our expectations perfectly."

Running one finger slowly down her back he continued.

"So... What do you say?"
 
I knew she was exhausted from her orgasm, but I was just beginning. I did not really want the other guy there, but, I also knew I had an exhibitionist on my hands, one that also loved to have men cum all over her body. I told the guy next to me to get naked and jerk off by Leslie's tits. I knew that would get her back involved. In the meantime I moved up and licked and sucked he nipples, making them hard as my cock rubbed against her wet pussy lips. I smiled when I saw Leslie's eyes mesmerized on the other guys stroking his cock.
 
Leslie arches her back at Rick sucking her nipples, causing her to moan. The cock in front of her is huge and watching the stranger stroke it is making her so wet and tingly she reaches out to touch it. He pulls it away and continues to jerk it, the look of lust in his eyes is hard to miss.

Feeling Rick's nibbling on her nipples, she moans and runs her hands into his hair, holding his mouth there.

"Mmmmm, Ohhhh Goooddddddddd!"
 
As Leslie runs her fingers through my hair I smile to myself. This sexy vixen is back!

"Ahh Leslie babe, you skins tastes soo hot" "I could take you now, right here, fuck you like you have never been fucked."

I move up and kiss her, delving my tongue roughly into her wet mouth. Our tongues duel together.

Then, just as fast I pull my tongue out and kiss and lick her neck. "I sense, it is more than just a good fuck that you want" "What is it that I can help you do" "I want to get you so turned on, turned on like you have never been turned on" A good fucking right here?" "Or me and our friend stroking our hot cocks and shooting our cum all over you?" "Or a good fucking right on the bar" "You name it, my little vixen, your pleasure is my command." I slide my hand down to her pussy and tease her clit awaiting her reponse.
 
Leslie moans and looks at Rick and the stranger, thinking about what she wants. She smiles and grins at the men.

"Bring me the bartender. I want you," she points to Rick, "to fuck my pussy. I want you," she says to the stranger, "to fuck my ass. I want the bartender to fuck my mouth."
 
I look up at Leslie and smile. I knew she would come up with something hot. I glance over to the bar. Hmm, the bartender might be a difficult one to get over here right now.

"Leslie dear, I can try, but it looks like the bartender might be slightly busy at the moment" Watching the bartender talking with Smion and Kailla. "Looks like we could use another round of drinks though, so here goes."

I stand up and put my boxers on. My cock was still very hard and I did not think I would be very convincing if I walked up to the bartender naked and hard.

I grabbed my empty beer bottle, the one Leslie used to fuck herself, and moved over to the bar.

"Can I get another round here" I ask the bartender. It takes Jamie a minute to detach himself from Simon and Lailla. In fact, judging from his look, I don't think he was happy about it either.

As he makes another round for us, I discuss my predicament. "I really want to fuck this chick soo bad. I almost had the chance last time I was here, but it never happened. Now, it can," I say to Jamie, "Providing you would be willing to help. You see, she wants me to fuck her pussy, she wants the other guy over there to fuck her in the ass, and you, my friend, she wants you to fuck her mouth" Both Jamie and myself glance over wacthing Leslie play with her hot body while that guy is stroking his cock over her.

"Well, what do you say, Jamie, you wanna play with us."
 
Leslie lays back and watches the stranger stroking his cock. His dick is so hard, all the can think about is how she wants to feel it in her ass. She reaches her hand down and plays with her pussy, moaning at the feeling, her clit hard and throbbing.

"Mmmmmm, I can't wait until Rick and Jamie come back over here. In all the things I've done, I've never fucked three guys at once," she thinks to herself.
 
As I wait for our round of drinks, and for Jamie to answer my question, I sit and watch Leslie and the other guy.

Jamie brings the drinks and tells me he'd be over in a flash, but he has got to get someone to watch the bar. Jamie told me to "entertain" the lady for a few and he would see what he could do to help us out. I grab the drinks and head back to Leslie, feeling my cock get rock hard again.

I lay down next to Leslie, reaching down and begin fingering her hole as she plays with her pussy, her eyes on the other guy still stroking his cock. I lean in and bit on her nipples as we play.
 
Leslie moans and turns her head to Rick, pulling his mouth to hers and kissing him deeply.

"Until Jamie comes over, tell me something dirty I can do while you two jerk off."
 
I slide my boxers off, my hard cock rubbing against your thigh. You pull me over to you and kiss me, your tongue probing my mouth.

"Until Jamie comes over, tell me something dirty I can do while you two jerk off."

"Hmmm" I whisper in your ear, my hand sliding back up your thigh to your pussy, I begin teasing your clit. The toher guys cock is right in our face, I can't help but see the precum on his head.

I lean to her ear and whisper "Let's tease this guys cock with our tongues" Sticking my tongue in your ear, I hear you moan.
 
Leslie moans and nods, turning my face to the stranger's cock. His cock is huge and throbbing in front of her. She leans in and swirls her tongue around the head of the huge dick in front of her.
 
Jamie the Bartender

A code 2 - he had an actual code 2 on his hands. This was from the part of the rule book that was never allowed to leave the premises - the bit that the Feds would love to get their hands on...

"A member of staff requested to entertain a club member should endeavour to provide every service possible. This is considered part of your duties, and a commensurate bonus will be paid."

Jamie hit the "Code 2" buzzer on the underside of the bar, watched the door jerk open and grabbed the drink order that the man had requested.

Okay, Jamie. You knew this would happen eventually - take a breath and be professional

Nodding to the Bar Manager, he slipped out from under the bar counter and took the tray over to the trio.

Sirs, Ma'am... Your drink order...

He paused and smiled at the woman as her mouth slipped back and forth over the strangers cock.

I heard there was something else I could get you too?
 
Back
Top