Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My body is a temple .... that clearly is not particular of the quality in sacrifice after observation. Today, I had a full English breakfast....sure, it looked like a pop tart and office coffee but it's all in the mind you know.Since @Qky75 is being picky I brought donuts, and if you don't like it, don't take one!View attachment 2676514
So you had beans for breakfast, @EyesOnHers will be happy.My body is a temple .... that clearly is not particular of the quality in sacrifice after observation. Today, I had a full English breakfast....sure, it looked like a pop tart and office coffee but it's all in the mind you know.
Listen ....I started doing that a couple months ago ...it's actually not bad.
That explains those awful smells...Listen ....I started doing that a couple months ago ...it's actually not bad.
Just because @LordofDargaardkeep looks like this, doesn't mean you have to make fun of him!Good morning all you beautiful and handsome people. Let me put my glasses on…..
…..oh, nevermind.![]()

Also... great show. And Murdock was my favorite!
Blow dry the dog?Perfect day to be doing laundry as it’s pouring out. The only negative is having to dry the dog off after his walk.
Sitting out on the balcony getting my toes wet.
Cleaning up after everyone has gone home….whoever is putting gum under the table, stop it……Mmmm, Juicy Fruit.