ScarletDaisy
Mischief Maker 🐝
- Joined
- May 28, 2025
- Posts
- 6,435
Dave room for me?I would very much love to be there with a fuzzy blanket and yummy treats.
View attachment 2686555
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Dave room for me?I would very much love to be there with a fuzzy blanket and yummy treats.
View attachment 2686555
@LaisDeMarieDeFrance save, even. Not sure who Dave is, but I hope he's cute and brings us snacks.Dave room for me?
Of course! Plenty of space!Dave room for me?
Dave the man slave? Sounds good to me!@LaisDeMarieDeFrance save, even. Not sure who Dave is, but I hope he's cute and brings us snacks.![]()
More like Dave the knaveDave the man slave? Sounds good to me!
No, that's you. Dave is not knavish. He's respectable and never uses tricksy emojis!More like Dave the knave
And he brings us browniesNo, that's you. Dave is not knavish. He's respectable and never uses tricksy emojis!
To rock a rhyme that’s right on time is tricksy?No, that's you. Dave is not knavish. He's respectable and never uses tricksy emojis!
Staph! Before I nickname you Jason the ViolationTo rock a rhyme that’s right on time is tricksy?
And hot chocolate! And queso! I'm a lil bit in love with Dave.And he brings us brownies
I'm so glad I could bring us all together.And hot chocolate! And queso! I'm a lil bit in love with Dave.
And massages!I'm so glad I could bring us all together.
I think he gives pedis, too.
Grab a bean bag chair... or a cushion of comfy couch and grab a beverage and stay a whileSince S&S looks deserted, would it be okay to park my ass in here?
Can I just grab the hostess instead?Grab a bean bag chair... or a cushion of comfy couch and grab a beverage and stay a while
Yeah... That's a good option tooCan I just grab the hostess instead?
Can I watchCan I just grab the hostess instead?
Yep... maybe we'll sell ticketsCan I watch![]()
Oh, a raffle?Yep... maybe we'll sell tickets
i heard my nameOh, a raffle?
No. Like full admission seats. VIP is extra.Oh, a raffle?
OnlyMomsNo. Like full admission seats. VIP is extra.
Momma gots bills to pay.
This is why you're the brains behind the operation.OnlyMoms, babe
I’ll be the bouncer - I’ve got my whipNo. Like full admission seats. VIP is extra.
Momma gots bills to pay.