EyesOnHers
Cute Coder
- Joined
- Aug 22, 2025
- Posts
- 7,458
That was fine... the third was probably a mistake thoughThat second bottle of prosecco a bad idea?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That was fine... the third was probably a mistake thoughThat second bottle of prosecco a bad idea?
I have time today and would gladly help you.....if only the distance!I need to mow mine but the willpower is lacking
A perfect way to spend some Saturday timeAfternoon from the UK
I missed a lot of the morning nursing a hangover. But have now made it into the garden and am enjoying a coffee in the sunshine![]()
Oh Cheeky, so scary. Glad to hear he is stable, wishing him a swift recovery. Hope you got some rest and some time to decompress.He has to stay for observation, not sure how long. He had a minor stroke. But he seems to be doing fine & everything was stable. I just got home & I think I’m going to pass on the wine tonight & just go to bed!
Ugh yeah. The hangover is strong!Afternoon from the UK
I missed a lot of the morning nursing a hangover. But have now made it into the garden and am enjoying a coffee in the sunshine![]()
Is this real??!!
Ooof! I’m surprised you can stand to look at bright screen right nowThat was fine... the third was probably a mistake though![]()
I hope he continues to improve.He has to stay for observation, not sure how long. He had a minor stroke. But he seems to be doing fine & everything was stable. I just got home & I think I’m going to pass on the wine tonight & just go to bed!
Clearly I was presenting you a business ideaTease!
I'm kinda glad I only bought two bottles yesterday or I would have been "piss the bed" drunkThat was fine... the third was probably a mistake though![]()
Fantastic.It was excellent considering it was a beginners orchestra.![]()
Exactly! She plays the clarinet and she had a vocal solo. She was very good IMHO!Fantastic.
We all have to start somewhere.
A difficult instrument! She sounds very musicalExactly! She plays the clarinet and she had a vocal solo. She was very good IMHO!
She is. Her Dad has real talent and I sure she gets it from him.A difficult instrument! She sounds very musical
I need to mow mine but the willpower is lacking
Thank you for your faith in me and the support but I really can't do it!
You can! Get another couple cups of coffee and some breakfast in you and go cut that lawn! Don't let those arrogant blades of grass tease and taunt you! Prepare for war and Cut. Them. Down!Thank you for your faith in me and the support but I really can't do it!
I fully support you not mowing today.Thank you for your faith in me and the support but I really can't do it!
I'll mow itI need to mow mine but the willpower is lacking
On the other hand....MissSNG has a pointI fully support you not mowing today.
Just let that vitamin D (not that D) help chase away the hangover and take it slow today. Sometimes Saturdays should be lazy
Any neighborhood kids need a couple of bucks? My next door neighbor started taking care of mine when he was 12. Now he is grown and has his own lawncare business.Thank you for your faith in me and the support but I really can't do it!
Hahaha we had two very different approachesOn the other hand....MissSNG has a point
That's fantastic!Exactly! She plays the clarinet and she had a vocal solo. She was very good IMHO!