rozezwild
~*~untouchable~*~
- Joined
- May 11, 2004
- Posts
- 33,541
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
rozezwild said:traitor
RogueLurker said:Braggart![]()
rozewild said:secretive
illicity71 said:I said nothing about this ACTUALLY happening. I'm merely playing the game.
Sadly, I'm only playing the game.![]()
That said:
Fantasy
RogueLurker said:midnight obsessions ...
Ice cream
my only real obsession.
kbate said:RogueLurker said:midnight obsessions ...
Ice cream
my only real obsession.
Hot fudge sundae
I'm not revealing any of my obsessions ...![]()
RogueLurker said:Hot fudge sundae
kbate said:Butterscotch
RogueLurker said:pudding
(comfort food)
kbate said:Gelatin
Have to keep those nails hard and shiny.
kbate said:With my current appearance - the word Jiggle, is evil.
Cellulite.

RogueLurker said:dimple![]()

rozezwild said:Chubby cheeks
( ok so my sister-in-law just had a baby -- but she is soooooooooooooo cute)![]()
RogueLurker said:Pinch (which anyone growing up with chubby cheeks despises)
RogueLurker said:skeptical
RogueLurker said:skeptical
guilekbate said:duplicity
illicity71 said:guile
RogueLurker said:cunning