techsan
...just chugging along
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2005
- Posts
- 6,165
snakeRogueLurker said:venom
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
snakeRogueLurker said:venom
techsan said:snake
Illegal (a sick bird - LOL) cigarettesRogueLurker said:grass
illicity71 said:vitriole![]()
exposurekbate said:indecent
I have no idea why this word popped.
techsan said:exposure
foodillicity71 said:soul![]()

beans and cornbreadillicity71 said:mmm grits and greens![]()
techsan said:beans and cornbread

Long shaded porchesillicity71 said:Iced Tea, sweet of course
Methinks techsan maybe a fellow southerner![]()
techsan said:Long shaded porches
How did you know? Born & raised on hot sauce and chili peppers and pinto beans in Texas, spent 5 years in Joe-Juah (loved every minit)...recently took a trip back home and loved it when we got into sweet tea country...!!!
My mother-in-law thought an evening meal without cornbread was a total disaster.
rozezwild said:Spiked Lemonade
damn i wanna grow up down there![]()
Curb (its that low handrail that gets ya!)RogueLurker said:Gutter (where I end up lying face down if I drink spiked lemonade)![]()
techsan said:Curb (its that low handrail that gets ya!)
banana (I know that's a stretch but I always think of fruit when I think of "a peel")RogueLurker said:appeal (be that me begging for someone to pick me up or the houseing term )
techsan said:banana (I know that's a stretch but I always think of fruit when I think of "a peel")
rozezwild said:Messy
rozezwild said:Jello - wrestling