The Earth Day Contest Support Thread

Jenny_Jackson said:
Nope. Harry is in the late 40's. They didn't have Earth Day then. They had more fun.

But, Harry isn't lost forever. He'll be back.

And I'm tellin' ya, Earth Day doesn't have to be specifically mentioned, as long as other things are relevant.
 
SlickTony said:
And I'm tellin' ya, Earth Day doesn't have to be specifically mentioned, as long as other things are relevant.
Relevant? The story has to have relevant something in it? Shit!
 
Page three done..... Now if I can get the two of them together instead of on the phone it all might just work out...... :rolleyes:


There's always tomorrow....
 
Jenny_Jackson said:
Relevant? The story has to have relevant something in it? Shit!

To Earth Day--but can be outdoor fucking, or conservation, which is what they called environmentalism back then, or...
 
TxRad said:
Page three done..... Now if I can get the two of them together instead of on the phone it all might just work out...... :rolleyes:


There's always tomorrow....
Yep, and as Miss Scarlett noted: Tomorrow is another day.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:
 
Oooo, just found some rough notes I must've made
before last years' Earth Day contest... it's a start!
 
Can't believe I am at it already again, after pulling my hair out during the last contest's big sweep and swearing to never ever enter a contest again... ah, well... :rolleyes: :D
 
past_perfect said:
Can't believe I am at it already again, after pulling my hair out during the last contest's big sweep and swearing to never ever enter a contest again... ah, well... :rolleyes: :D


Oh it's addictive... I haven't missed one since Halloween 2005... :eek:

Even though I've sworn, almost every time, "Not this contest!"
 
Last edited:
If I don;t come up with a decent idea soon, i'll be missing the next one. My only inspiration so far has been the vegetable section of the garden centre... :rolleyes:
 
rachlou said:
If I don;t come up with a decent idea soon, i'll be missing the next one. My only inspiration so far has been the vegetable section of the garden centre... :rolleyes:
Hey, you can do some interesting things with vegetables...not that I have any personal experience with produce...lol
 
i_love_u_in_me said:
Hey, you can do some interesting things with vegetables...not that I have any personal experience with produce...lol
well i guess you can fuck it, cook it and then eat it! All your needs covered in one tasty package! :D
 
Completely devoid of ideas here. On any subject. I've started two stories, got three pars into them and abandoned them.
 
k...so i have this idea.
its a lovely idea.
ive had this idea in word doc format for three years now.


Earth day..
gungywamp


ah! now thats epic!
 
glynndah said:
Hmmm...Naked Lesbian Mud Wrestling or Aluminum Recycling? That'll be a tough choice.
Aluminum-Recycling-related erotica? Hmmm...
(And here I thought I had enough writing projects hanging fire... :)

- Quince, wondering when the US congress moved the Vernal Equinox to April 22 :)
 
Jenny_Jackson said:
Lunching on roasted Spotted Owl??
Cooked over an open fire of used tires and timber from the rainforest, of course.
 
Ideas for Earth Day

SirHugs started an Earth Day Contest thread in the Story Ideas Forum:
Here

I have just added a few ideas to it.

I am sure that any spare plot bunnies would be welcome. You could even write a story ABOUT bunnies (as long as they made love to other bunnies or were fantasy giant bunnies if humans are involved in the lovemaking).

Og (Who has posted a fantastic (as in unbelievable) story about a rabbit making love, fatally, to a vixen)
 
Alright, I have an idea from last year that I'm going to use. It's the actual writing part I can't get behind. No bunnies are involved, I can tell you that much. :cathappy:
 
I am utterly devoid of earthly inspiration at the moment. I think the pressure of winning the Last Place (tm) Award has finally gotten to me. I may have to sit this next contest out (in my tent in the endangered rainforest, whilst admiring the rare and beautiful flora and fauna). :rolleyes:
 
oggbashan said:
Reminding those who still haven't started...

Og


Og...you're ruining my plans to be stressed out due to procrastination and rushing like mad to make the deadline! ;)
 
Back
Top