The first time, painful?

cheekygirl said:
Painful, uneventful, left me thinking "What the hell just happened"
This is really for all of you ladies. If your first time was so uneventful then you were with the wrong person. You were with some selfish piece of crap that only wanted to get off. Did not care about making sure you were pleased and pleasured to the utmost like a REAL MAN
 
RuggedRick said:
This is really for all of you ladies. If your first time was so uneventful then you were with the wrong person. You were with some selfish piece of crap that only wanted to get off. Did not care about making sure you were pleased and pleasured to the utmost like a REAL MAN

Not to defend him really, but we were too young, neither one of us had a clue what we were doing... but with practice we figured it out!
 
My first time hurt...BAD...and he really didn't give a shit. Like someone else alluded to he was only concerned about getting his rocks off.

It has gotten much better thankfully, because after that i seriously contemplated becoming a nun for a few months.
 
No pain here either. I'm sure years of vigorous dancing broke my hymen anyway. And it was enormously unimpressive.

Yes, he was the wrong man for me. No, I am not with him anymore.
 
In the words uttered to me but the One

"No baby, no pain the first time"

Imo it depends entirely on who is inserting tab b into tab a *shrugs with a blush*
 
HottieMama said:
My first time hurt...BAD...and he really didn't give a shit. Like someone else alluded to he was only concerned about getting his rocks off.

That pretty much sums up my first time too, definitely the wrong guy.

Now when is it supposed to get better?
 
cheekygirl75 said:
That pretty much sums up my first time too, definitely the wrong guy.

Now when is it supposed to get better?


Hard telling in ROK........ :D :p ;)
 
my first time was with a guy that was, eh, larger than average.It didnt hurt (as I previously stated) but it was uncomfortable for a few minutes. eventually sex went from :confused: to :nana: and :devil:
 
cheekygirl75 said:
lol, I guess you could say that... do you have any suggestions for other nationalities to try? ;)


Aussies........you'll love the "down under" kisses....... ;)
 
koalabear said:
Aussies........you'll love the "down under" kisses....... ;)

I think I've heard of those.... well, I've tried one Aussie, but nothing spectacular. Maybe I should find a new one ;)
 
cheekygirl75 said:
I think I've heard of those.... well, I've tried one Aussie, but nothing spectacular. Maybe I should find a new one ;)


Keep looking you'll find one...I always screw it up and turn it into more of a French kiss...too much tongue.... :D ;) :p
 
i think wether or not it hurts depends on how sexually active you were before the actual act of sex (ie, fingering or breaking of hymen)

when i first got fingered it hurt 10 thousand times more than when i first had sex, altho on the odd occasion my bunny gets a bit excited, forgets who's driving and hits my cervix.. now that's a turn off.
 
SeraphimFalls said:
Don't know who decided the first time was suppouse to hurt, but mine didn't, and the other girls/women I've spoken with said theirs didn't either.

Do you think this might be something moms say to keep their daughters virgins?

my first time hurt....it just depends i guess. some women who have used tampons for awhile before having sex have found that it didn't hurt so i guess it depends.
 
koalabear said:
Keep looking you'll find one...I always screw it up and turn it into more of a French kiss...too much tongue.... :D ;) :p

You'll have to keep practicing... practice does make perfect :D
 
cheekygirl75 said:
lol, I guess you could say that... do you have any suggestions for other nationalities to try? ;)
I dunno about you but I'm dying to try a hot Englishman, with that accent and a nice suit and the flat of his hand.....

I, uh, gotta go. :D
 
Elenia26 said:
I dunno about you but I'm dying to try a hot Englishman, with that accent and a nice suit and the flat of his hand.....

I, uh, gotta go. :D


Damn!...Love that AV, not sure if it needs spanked or licked...... :D :devil:
 
koalabear said:
Damn!...Love that AV, not sure if it needs spanked or licked...... :D :devil:
Oh, the horror! Please don't ever, ever, ever spank me! I simply couldn't bear it! I'm a good girl!

















;)
 
Elenia26 said:
Oh, the horror! Please don't ever, ever, ever spank me! I simply couldn't bear it! I'm a good girl!


;)
..LOL...I'd bet money you are a very good girl...... :D ;) :p

Even better over my knee.... :devil:
 
Elenia26 said:
I dunno about you but I'm dying to try a hot Englishman, with that accent and a nice suit and the flat of his hand.....

I, uh, gotta go. :D

Hmmm, I don't know how I missed this before. That's a very good suggestion, Elenia. I'll have to keep a lookout for one of those :D Or even better, accent-wise, a Scotsman. Something about that burr gets me going....
 
Back
Top