E
Essa
Guest
WantonWitch said:He likes some of it, but I have it on shuffle so alsorts comes up... from 50's blues to stuff from today rofl.![]()
Perhaps you should be kind and buy him some earplugs

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
WantonWitch said:He likes some of it, but I have it on shuffle so alsorts comes up... from 50's blues to stuff from today rofl.![]()

Essa said:Perhaps you should be kind and buy him some earplugs![]()
WantonWitch said:And what reason would he have to leave home then ???![]()

WantonWitch said:Already have![]()

Essa said:Good for you, thought about editing it but...thought again![]()

WantonWitch said:Lol... had to think twice ? Yeti doesn't read lit![]()

Yang4yin said:One advantage to living alone.


Sassyfrass said:I'm annoyed today....maybe you can amuse me ?![]()
![]()
Essa said:It sounds like a dream, no screaming kids running around...![]()
joeys-game said:I WISH..!!!!
at the moment i have my sons, 11 and 6 , plus my nephew..almost 3..
i'm ready to toss the three of them outyside..its pouring/snow/slush and its only 8am...![]()

Yang4yin said:A blind man and his seeing eye dog walk into a department store. Without warning, the blind man starts swinging the dog around in the air, knocking things off shelves.
A clerk rushes over and asks, "May I help you?"
The blind man replies, "No thanks - just looking."



Highsided said:I never win at anything, so this prize is all the sweeter as it is mine.
I think![]()

Sassyfrass said:The secret is......no one ever wins.........![]()
![]()
