heartofcourage
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2012
- Posts
- 37,224
“Locke will stay with you.” Inga said, not backing down from her husband. “He’s made it clear that he’s loyal to you until the end. The rest of the children will come with me.”
“Artair, I have never asked you for anything. I have played my part dutifully. I gave you the children you needed and I became a queen against my will, but I did my best with this role. What does it matter who will protect us in the end? They have promised the children will be wards. Can you guarantee they won’t be in chains or worse if we stay here?”
“Artair, I have never asked you for anything. I have played my part dutifully. I gave you the children you needed and I became a queen against my will, but I did my best with this role. What does it matter who will protect us in the end? They have promised the children will be wards. Can you guarantee they won’t be in chains or worse if we stay here?”