The Perfect Grade

choklatekoneko

Bad, Bad Kitty.
Joined
Jan 5, 2011
Posts
2,919
(Closed)



I sat in my seat, tapping on my desk with my pencil and twirling my black curly hair, waiting for the clock to strike 2. I needed to see my grade for the exam. I've been trying my butt of in that class, but it seemed like every grade I got in English was a C! I've had numerous battles in the class room with him, but to no avail-they just resulted in going to the principles office.

As soon as I heard the bell, I raced two floors, where I was fighting to see the door.

Liyah-76

I was fuming. I was determined to find out what teacher had against me.
 
Lance had posted the grades about twenty minutes agao. He sat back in his office, his 6'2 frame sparawled out on his little love seat as he began to go through another stack of papers that had been turned in for the last test before the final. he had been doing that very thing for the last 2 weeks.

There was nothing quite like the other classes. At least they could hadn out multiple choce and all thse fun things. Te english however was all about reading. Ugh.

Just then he heard a knocing at his door that was funny, he didn't have any office hours today adn had told everyone he wouldnt be in, he was supposed to be home grading, but he always got much mire done at the office.

He stood up adn straightened his button shirt adn his slacks, tehn he slowly opened the door

"hell" he said, realizing who it was but not placing the name
 
''Liyah. Its LIYAH!'' I practically yelled. It wasn't school hours and he couldn't send me to the office.
He'd be dead if looks could kill. I was angry as hell. I could choke him. I know I should recieve a better grade.

'' I think I recieve a bette grade than this Sir.'' I said as calm as humany possible. I crossed my arms over my chest. My brown eyes were beaming lasers at him.
 
"Ahh yes Liyah" he said as calmly as he could, trying to sooth her elevated tone

"So you wish to talk grades do you" he said with a smile as he looked into her dark eyes

"well come on in" he sadi as he gestured to the room, letting her in adn then closing the door behind them, quietly latching the door

"So you disagree with my gradr," he held up a hand to stifle her retort, "lets just go over it oint by point for now, calm yourself Liyah" he told her as he stepped into the room adn set everything off of the little sofa, adn gestured for her to take a seat

"Let me see the paper, I can't be expected to remember everything about everyne of them
 
I rolled my eyes, taking a seat on his couch. Which was quite comfy.

'' Here,'' I handed him the paper, still fuming as he looked it over.

''Why don't you like me, Mr.Lance? I try and get no results!''
 
He took the paper and begn to look it over. Within moments all of it was coming back to him, and he remembered her paper. he looked up just as she asked why he didn't like her

"It has nothing to do with you, really. Your arguments get uncoordinated is your main problem'
" he said as he gestured to the first set of corrections on the second paragrah. He motioned her closer to see what he was talking about, his eyes darting at her op, stretshed taught with her ful chest
 
She came closer, not understanding what he meant. I still was mad. Why didn't he tell me earlier?

''Okay, then why didn't you tell me earlier? Maybe then I wouldn't be failing.

''I bust my ass off in class. And when I do disagree, you send me to office? What the hell Mr. Lance.'' I sighed hard.
 
"Liyah you tend to have problems taking critiscism. i have told you but you disagree and don't listen" he told her with a sigh, scooting a little closer, as she leaned towards him, his eyes ipping slightly to the full eckline again

"It really isn't much to change, but its the fact you don't change" he told her glumly as he looked into her deep dark eyes
 
I sighed cutting my eyes at him as he looked at me.

''Whatever. Maybe if you weren't such an ass about it, I wouldn't get mad. None of other teachers gave me problems like you. I'm prety sure its just me.''

I tugged on my curly hair, tryin to alm down.
 
He watched as she tugged her long dark hair, the gesture made her chest jigge delightfully

"Well I am most certainly not trying to be an ass, i think that other teachers have not said because i think it is the last flaw in your writing. They probably beat out all of the other bad habits, adn it is something I have been trying to work into you" he said with a small smile, leaning back a little on the sofa

"But it is something that I have been constantly after you about adn you haven't changed. Thats why i take off for it, thats why your grades aren't what they could be, you won't do what I ask of you"
 
I rolled my eyes even more, giving him my 'look'.

''I don't recall that Mr. Lance.'' I said quietly.
 
"What else do you think we have been arguing about all this time, its always the way you get around to your arguments, you neeed to be more concise. You get caught up in tangents" he told her with a grin, appreciating her cooling down, sort of
 
''And for the record Mr. Lance,'' I said standing up, my arms still crossed over my chest, '' Most teachers love the way I write.''
 
" I am sure they do" he told her with a smile, watching her full chest swell as she crossed her arms and stood

"But i am trying to correct the on flaw in your writing, unless there is somehting you had in mind, you have not convinced me that should reconsider your grade" he old her flatly, as he leaned back in the sofa
 
Liyah

I sighed, cutting my eyes at him, making sure he saw it.

Mr. Lance, was gonna give me a hard time. I know it.
''Mr Lance, please just raise it. Or I'll be forced to hurt you okay?'' I said quietly, putting my hands on my hips.''I need an A.''
 
"Look I don't know wwaht you want me to do" he told her as he looked up at her, her arms still crossed underneath her chest, making the full orbs squeeze together under her top quite distractingly.

"I can't give you a different grad if your not learning. Unless there is somehting extra you think you could do to improve your work. Something you could o to show me that you have learned to be more direct in your arguments, more concise. You get lost beating around the epoint, just like you are now. There is nothing I can offer you, because I would have to offer it to all of my other students." he told her sternly as he stood up and walked over to his desk, setting back on the edge of it.

"So Liyah, you understand my hands are tied, there is nothing I can offer you here, so what can you offer me?" he asked, showing her what it was like to not bea arund the bush. To get directly to the point.
 
Last edited:
I stared directly into his face, wondering where he was getting to.
''Mr. Lance, what do you think I could do,'' i asked glancing his body up and down. I had to admit, he was extremely cute. Tall, with eyes that could make any girls heart melt.

I thought about what I could do to improve my grade...
 
"It's like i said I can't offer u anything, because if I do I have to offer it to the whole class. What you think it's worth. It's all up to you" he told her as he saw her eyes slide up adn down hiim, he did the same, noting the way her ful breasts moved when she got stirred up
 
I sighed hard, noting how he looked me up and down. He seemed to have a pure.....wanting in his pretty green eyes. I stared at him curiously, and saw him peer at my breasts. I immediately put my hands down.

''Mr. Lance, what are you looking at?'' I said smirking.
 
Back
Top