FireFly12349
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2009
- Posts
- 852
Jenni couldn't focus long on her studies while the shower water was running, her mind was wandering too far...
She kept picturing stepping in the shower with him, the soap sliding down their wet bodies, his slick cock moving in and out of her at such a rapid pace...she shivered and cast her books aside, downing the last of her orange juice. Absently, she swung her legs over the side of the bed and entered the living room, approaching the bathroom door. Knocking hesitantly, she called to Paul:
"Paul? Sorry I was still half-asleep this morning. It'd be great if you were here when John showed up, I don't want to be alone with him. Um..." unable to resist, she silently twisted the knob, sliding in without a sound. She glanced through the steam, he didn't see her. Smiling to herself, she tip-toed up to the shower, still clothed and slipped into the stream of water.
"Oh, and I didn't tell you..." she saw him jump and whirl around, his cock swinging. "I had fun last night...more than you think..." the pale camisole was soaked through, the outline of her nipples clear while her shorts clung to her tight ass, hair plastered to her face. "I just...hope you feel the same..."
She smiled, biting her lip and pressing against the wet wall, pushing out her chest, "No point in wasting water for two showers, right?" she asked, her back still against the wall as she wiggled out of her shorts and panties, dropping them onto the floor outside and then peeling off her camisole, letting it follow the rest of her sopping clothes.
Smiling at him, she draped her long fingers over his own which held the loofa and rubbed it slowly over his lower abdomen. "Is this too much?" she asked sensually, her voice husky.
She kept picturing stepping in the shower with him, the soap sliding down their wet bodies, his slick cock moving in and out of her at such a rapid pace...she shivered and cast her books aside, downing the last of her orange juice. Absently, she swung her legs over the side of the bed and entered the living room, approaching the bathroom door. Knocking hesitantly, she called to Paul:
"Paul? Sorry I was still half-asleep this morning. It'd be great if you were here when John showed up, I don't want to be alone with him. Um..." unable to resist, she silently twisted the knob, sliding in without a sound. She glanced through the steam, he didn't see her. Smiling to herself, she tip-toed up to the shower, still clothed and slipped into the stream of water.
"Oh, and I didn't tell you..." she saw him jump and whirl around, his cock swinging. "I had fun last night...more than you think..." the pale camisole was soaked through, the outline of her nipples clear while her shorts clung to her tight ass, hair plastered to her face. "I just...hope you feel the same..."
She smiled, biting her lip and pressing against the wet wall, pushing out her chest, "No point in wasting water for two showers, right?" she asked, her back still against the wall as she wiggled out of her shorts and panties, dropping them onto the floor outside and then peeling off her camisole, letting it follow the rest of her sopping clothes.
Smiling at him, she draped her long fingers over his own which held the loofa and rubbed it slowly over his lower abdomen. "Is this too much?" she asked sensually, her voice husky.