The squirrel is loose...

Enough chit chat...*wink* where's the good stuff?

I dunno where the good stuff is...but I'll run this up the flagpole and see if anyone salutes.

These are some older pics I've had around a while. I'll root through these until we get to the ones currently aging in the camera..*grin*

1. The squirrel in the door of his home
2. Stretching out
3. Just out and about
4. Looking around
5. Squirrel nose
 
Last edited:
Careful...don't want to pack the squirrel in a box...er...maybe I do?

ran57gr said:
Among a pile of boxes, why not? Crawling around them, half hidden inside them, laying exhausted on them... :)

LOL...I'd half hide inside a box...but they are nearly all full of stuff. I'll see if MsMS and I can sneak out to the garage after the kid's asleep for some pic fun.

I assure you, I'm getting all exhausted and sweaty just so we can fulfil your request. Developing a nice man scent as well...sheesh...I had to go and pack my deoderant didn't I....dangnabit.
 
delpdJune said:
While you have her swearing on that stack of porn.. please have the camera ready... I would love to see the shots of that Tux removal ceremony... :nana: Those would be a keeper... ;)

I've got some GREAT ideas for some of those pics already... I can't wait til we can get a tux (no he doesn't have one in his closet as I type)...! *my thoughts are wandering...* :D
 
Azurre said:
Hello you two crazy kids! How goes the packing? Thought I would pop in and say hello...a slight distraction perhaps from the torture that is moving. I feel for you guys...hopefully you are moving to someplace that makes you happier! At least then it is worth it.

Bought my new herbs and flowers today while the sun was still shining and counted myself lucky that I missed the killer thunderstorms. Not sure how I managed to luck out on that. Normally the cloud of fate that follows me would have gauranteed a torential downpour the moment I got outside! I imagine there is some poor bloke out there that got nailed with my usual bit of bad luck! LOL.

Did I mention how much I loved that last set of clothed pics you did. Is it bad to be fixating on those?! I suppose I should not admit peeking at them several times! Dang...I need to learn some restraint and stop just saying things out loud LOL.

A question for you two...has Ms. MS been taking the pics all along? Do you switch off camera duty? Just kinda curious...

Hope you are having a good evening, both of you!

~Az :kiss:


Arg! Packing....We've got the majority of it done, so we are in good shape. The little one is visiting a friend tomorrow for the day, so we should be able to wrap it up by end of day Monday!

That last set of the Squirrel "clothed",he took, but unless if he's hiding out taking additional ones, I'm mainly taking the pictures these days (when they are solo pictures of the Squirrel)! Yea for MsMS!!!

Have a great Memorial Day Az!
 
ran57gr said:
Among a pile of boxes, why not? Crawling around them, half hidden inside them, laying exhausted on them... :)

Weeeeeee! Got some great pics while Squirrel is working, so hard, with the boxes!!!! Can't wait to see them posted! :nana:
 
Sexy and hot? Surely you jest.

jenniwren said:
happy happy memorial day to the sexiest couple i know!!!!! :p

Not sure how sexy we are...well...okay, I lie. I've got some pics that tell me exactly how sexy we can be. Will we share them? Why...of course we will!!! Soon...very soon...
 
MS_M_Squirrel said:
Weeeeeee! Got some great pics while Squirrel is working, so hard, with the boxes!!!! Can't wait to see them posted! :nana:



Goody! those must have been fun to take and will probably be more fun to post too ;) :kiss:
 
Long Busy Weekend

This weekend has been absolutely hectic. But in a wonderful way... except for the going outside during the day part. I hate that bright glowy thing.

Anyways.
Love the pictures, of course. I adore the ones by the window. When I am nekkid by the window all my neighbors look - is that a problem there?
I hope the moving is going well... I hate moving. We just moved and packing was horrid. <i>Someone</i> has a lot of junk. Lucky me my mother got tired of waiting for me to finish packing and did it all one morning while I slept...
Now if only someone would unpack for us too.
 
Yeah...just more cock shots...

Okay, these are just some filler shots until I get all the new ones sized and ready to post. They are some unabashed cock shots. Take a peek...utter something like "nice" under your breath and leave us a note!

1. More jeans with a happy squirrel
2. Because you just can't do much without undoing the whole package
3. Yes...these are older and pre-trim/shave
4. I guess this is what you see if you get knocked over by the squirrel
5. Getting back up you'd see this...I guess
 
Last edited:
Okay, who packed kitten?

kittenartist said:
This weekend has been absolutely hectic. But in a wonderful way... except for the going outside during the day part. I hate that bright glowy thing.

Anyways.
Love the pictures, of course. I adore the ones by the window. When I am nekkid by the window all my neighbors look - is that a problem there?
I hope the moving is going well... I hate moving. We just moved and packing was horrid. Someone has a lot of junk. Lucky me my mother got tired of waiting for me to finish packing and did it all one morning while I slept...
Now if only someone would unpack for us too.

Yeah, what's up with that bright glowy thing...I'm told it's like a star...but like out in the day. I think the person that told me that was either uninformed or just silly.

Thanks for the kudos on the pics. I think we'll definately have some additional opportunities in the new house. Heh. Oh, yeah. Opportunities abound there.

Packing wasn't too bad. We're about 90% done. We'd do more, but we still have 3 days in this house and we need to live. As it stands I accidentally packed our spare shampoo. Sooo we're using our daughters. I also packed all of my clean boxers and socks etc. So until laundry is done I'm wandering around commando. The best part of course is starting today we have at least 10 days of rain and thunderstorms lined up. So lucky for us we get to move everything in the rain!!! Woot! Dang but aint we lucky?

Anywho, thanks for the kind words as always dear. We just love to see you drop by!
 
MsMS is on deck....*grin*

ran57gr said:
Goody! those must have been fun to take and will probably be more fun to post too ;) :kiss:

I think I'm going to try and let MsMS post the next pics. Heh. Hopefully, she'll be up for that. They were fun to take and came out a lot better than we'd expected. Best part, of course, was the after pic ceremony. It was just excellent!
 
Yeah, more cock shots...take a peek and move along...*wink*

Someone should be humming intermission music...these really are some filler pics until MsMS can find time to post. We closed on the purchase of our new home today so to say we're a little preoccupied is an understatement. If you're interested in the traditional cock shot...these are the ones to be a peekin' at.

1. It depends on grip. Here, for example, he looks like a munchkin.
2. Yet, here he appears a bit more developed.
3. I'm apparently going to attempt to snatch him when he least expects it.
4. Got that sucker...
5. And of course with the squirrel comes....
 
Last edited:
Pictures? Do I hear a call for pictures?

Yup, I'll be doin the posting of pics next! But, be forewarned, I'm not as witty as Mr. Squirrelly (if at all).... :) But I'll give it my best shot!!! Hopefully I will post a few later tonight or tomorrow!
 
:rose: Cant wait to see more. Your a lucky squirrel ;)
MS_M_Squirrel said:
Yup, I'll be doin the posting of pics next! But, be forewarned, I'm not as witty as Mr. Squirrelly (if at all).... :) But I'll give it my best shot!!! Hopefully I will post a few later tonight or tomorrow!
 
MS_M_Squirrel said:
I've got some GREAT ideas for some of those pics already... I can't wait til we can get a tux (no he doesn't have one in his closet as I type)...! *my thoughts are wandering...* :D


OHHHH My thoughts are wandering also :nana: That will be one heck of a photo shoot.. YOU know.. ahem.. if you guys need help with the camera.. so you can concentrate a little better.. I am not all that far away... ;) :rose:

Congratulations on the CLOSING of your HOUSE!!! God I know how mind numbing that can be let alone packing.. OH I am a very bad packer.. can unpack.. but nope.. can't do the other... :eek: But it sounds like you guys are well on your way.. and I am sooooooo happy for you both :kiss: :kiss:
 
meat_squirrel said:
Someone should be humming intermission music...these really are some filler pics until MsMS can find time to post. We closed on the purchase of our new home today so to say we're a little preoccupied is an understatement. If you're interested in the traditional cock shot...these are the ones to be a peekin' at.

1. It depends on grip. Here, for example, he looks like a munchkin.
2. Yet, here he appears a bit more developed.
3. I'm apparently going to attempt to snatch him when he least expects it.
4. Got that sucker...
5. And of course with the squirrel comes....



FILLER pictures.. OK!!!! It's about time.. I am ready.. :nana: . OK where do I line up.. I do NOT want to miss out on this .. OH I can hum too.. that is a nice little touch.. ;) OK tell me where I am waiting.. tap tap tap.. fill 'er UP... :devil: :catroar:
 
*Ding!* Fill'er up!

delpdJune said:
FILLER pictures.. OK!!!! It's about time.. I am ready.. :nana: . OK where do I line up.. I do NOT want to miss out on this .. OH I can hum too.. that is a nice little touch.. ;) OK tell me where I am waiting.. tap tap tap.. fill 'er UP... :devil: :catroar:

Well, mam, if you can just back right up to this filling device...I'm sure we can attend to your every whim. Now...now...don't wiggle about...take it in slowly...very slowly...we don't want to damage anything....
 
Hmmmm...which one to post....

I'm having troubles deciding which pics to post... So, I figured who better to help me decide but y'all.

Which ones would you like to see more of??

1) Black Lace nightie
2) Floral nightie
3) Moving day
4) My silly, sexy Squirrel
 
Fun

MS_M_Squirrel said:
I'm having troubles deciding which pics to post... So, I figured who better to help me decide but y'all.

Which ones would you like to see more of??

1) Black Lace nightie
2) Floral nightie
3) Moving day
4) My silly, sexy Squirrel

I would like to see more of all of them... but I am greedy like that... I do, however, have an order of most wanted on down.
First. The Floral. You look so yummy.
Second. The Moving Day. Jeans with no shirt = perfection.
Third. Black Lace. Still yummy.
Fourth. Silly. That shirt inspired spontaneous laughter, the best kind.
 
meat_squirrel said:
Well, mam, if you can just back right up to this filling device...I'm sure we can attend to your every whim. Now...now...don't wiggle about...take it in slowly...very slowly...we don't want to damage anything....


YES!!! An honest to goodness one of a kind FILLING Station.. NOW that's what I am talking about..

OMG Stand still .. stop wiggling.. YOU can't be serious... Honey.. I won't damage a thing.. we have to protect those nuts... :nana:
 
MS_M_Squirrel said:
I'm having troubles deciding which pics to post... So, I figured who better to help me decide but y'all.

Which ones would you like to see more of??

1) Black Lace nightie
2) Floral nightie
3) Moving day
4) My silly, sexy Squirrel



OHhhhh have to agree with Kitten.. love the Floral number veryyyyy sexy... BUT.. OMG the Squirrel T-shirt.. lmao.. that is the best.. love to see more of that.. and then.. the black nightie..and if moving day doesn't produce to much mayhem.. YES.. those also..

I do hope the rain holds up tomorrow for you guys.. and I am soooo happy for the both of you.. :kiss: :kiss:
 
Love them

:rose: Love your nighties Ms M Squirrel. I really love how you give titles to your pics. Make me smile. :kiss:
MS_M_Squirrel said:
I'm having troubles deciding which pics to post... So, I figured who better to help me decide but y'all.

Which ones would you like to see more of??

1) Black Lace nightie
2) Floral nightie
3) Moving day
4) My silly, sexy Squirrel
 
Love the new pix. Can't wait 4 more. Have an awesome weekend :kiss: TGIF :rose:
 
Kisses and welcome to the new treehouse Squirrel Family.

Wanted to bring some acorns to welcome you, but I think after such a move I would offer my services and give you both relaxing massage to help ease some energy back into those limbs or yours.

PS: Love the floral... my favorite MS Squirrel... so wonderful & MS... love the shirt, made me giggle quite a bit! :kiss: :cathappy:
 
Back
Top