(pm if interested)
I've been offering myself up as a sort of guinea pig in a beta test for one of the large pharmaceutical companies in order to get the extra cash I needed to help get myself through college debt free. I haven't had any bad luck so far. Well, not until recently.
Lately, I've noticed an increasing itching up and around my upper chest. I'd swear my pecs are swelling. It's not completely horrible. My facial hair seems to have disappeared and I at least don't need to shave any longer. That and my receding hairline returned.
However, most disturbing of all has been the reaction to my penis. It's literally shrinking before my eyes. I talked to one of the doctors about my misgivings and my decision to withdraw from the testing procedures. I was told that pulling out now might have drastic effects. I was offered an injection they said should nullify all the previous meds and get me where I once was. I was told that it too was being tested and hadn't even reached the beta testing phase. But they had high hopes and I was desperate to get my cock from its current two inches (5.1 cm) back to its previous nine inches (22.9 cm).
Though the doctors wished me to remain for observation, I felt a keen need to get out of there and back to my place. They did run the regular coordination tests - hands out to your sides and alternate between the two to touch your nose, what day is it, what's your name, walk in a straight line to the door and back - among others. Eventually I made my escape and made it to my car.
It was only once I began driving that I noticed a light irritation all over my body, but especially concentrated at my chest and groin. I thanked whoever was listening as I guessed that my body was returning to its previous state. I felt more than slightly disoriented and noticed that I was near, Lee, a friend of mine. I pulled into his drive and walked to the door.
By now, I was walking unsteadily and my words, when they came, were slurred. No doubt he'd thought I was drunk when he helped me to a room.
My skin was on fire. I don't know if it was an alergic reaction to the medication I had been given or I was coming down with something. Lee gave me something to help me sleep; but I woke up almost more tired and aching than when I'd eventually nodded off.
I don't know how much rest I actually managed to get, but was thankful that the fever was gone. There remained some residual itching but nothing horrible.
I rose from the bed nude and still a little sleepy as I walked to the bathroom and stood to pee. It was when I reached down to aim my cock to the toilet bowl that I received a serious wake-up call. It wasn't there. I blinked my eyes open and looked at my body the first time that day. I had two, at least, C cup breasts, the hair on my chest was gone and my penis hadn't only shrunk to non-existence but had burrowed in. I had a vagina.
I turned to look into the mirror and saw what might have been my sister, if I'd had one. I was a woman.
I cried out in shock. My legs were weak and I sat on the only seat close by then put my head in my hands and cried for my lost manhood.
I've been offering myself up as a sort of guinea pig in a beta test for one of the large pharmaceutical companies in order to get the extra cash I needed to help get myself through college debt free. I haven't had any bad luck so far. Well, not until recently.
Lately, I've noticed an increasing itching up and around my upper chest. I'd swear my pecs are swelling. It's not completely horrible. My facial hair seems to have disappeared and I at least don't need to shave any longer. That and my receding hairline returned.
However, most disturbing of all has been the reaction to my penis. It's literally shrinking before my eyes. I talked to one of the doctors about my misgivings and my decision to withdraw from the testing procedures. I was told that pulling out now might have drastic effects. I was offered an injection they said should nullify all the previous meds and get me where I once was. I was told that it too was being tested and hadn't even reached the beta testing phase. But they had high hopes and I was desperate to get my cock from its current two inches (5.1 cm) back to its previous nine inches (22.9 cm).
Though the doctors wished me to remain for observation, I felt a keen need to get out of there and back to my place. They did run the regular coordination tests - hands out to your sides and alternate between the two to touch your nose, what day is it, what's your name, walk in a straight line to the door and back - among others. Eventually I made my escape and made it to my car.
It was only once I began driving that I noticed a light irritation all over my body, but especially concentrated at my chest and groin. I thanked whoever was listening as I guessed that my body was returning to its previous state. I felt more than slightly disoriented and noticed that I was near, Lee, a friend of mine. I pulled into his drive and walked to the door.
By now, I was walking unsteadily and my words, when they came, were slurred. No doubt he'd thought I was drunk when he helped me to a room.
My skin was on fire. I don't know if it was an alergic reaction to the medication I had been given or I was coming down with something. Lee gave me something to help me sleep; but I woke up almost more tired and aching than when I'd eventually nodded off.
I don't know how much rest I actually managed to get, but was thankful that the fever was gone. There remained some residual itching but nothing horrible.
I rose from the bed nude and still a little sleepy as I walked to the bathroom and stood to pee. It was when I reached down to aim my cock to the toilet bowl that I received a serious wake-up call. It wasn't there. I blinked my eyes open and looked at my body the first time that day. I had two, at least, C cup breasts, the hair on my chest was gone and my penis hadn't only shrunk to non-existence but had burrowed in. I had a vagina.
I turned to look into the mirror and saw what might have been my sister, if I'd had one. I was a woman.
I cried out in shock. My legs were weak and I sat on the only seat close by then put my head in my hands and cried for my lost manhood.
Last edited: