The Velvet Box

littlelove

Experienced
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Posts
89
Closed for The_Spectre

They had only been married for a month, and had only courted for the three months prior to that. Meeting had been like flames catching. There was instant attraction. Their chemistry was immediate.

Mia was delicate and petite but not without suppleness. She had the graceful cuteness of new womanhood. Her skin was the color of cream, her eyes the uncertain green of a tossed ocean, and her hair was a rich, dark golden that floated in waves down to the center of her shoulder blades. She had tiny feet, tiny hands, tiny fingers, nervously bitten nails.

She was shy, but full of mischief. Sweet and fun, with an easy laugh. But under her girlish charm, there was something wounded and something hidden, and he could sense it, though he wasn't sure what gave it away.

Not being able to pinpoint a reason he felt this way, he couldn't confront her about it, and a sense of tension and frustration grew in him to uncover what lay just under the surface.

The real trouble had started a few weeks ago when he had made the innocuous comment to her as they laid in bed, panting with pleasant exhaustion. "I can't help feeling you're holding something back from me," he had said, unaccusingly, but... searchingly.

Mia had gotten defensive, petulant, guarded... so unlike herself that it had him truly concerned.

And then one night a puzzle piece fell- crashed- into place. He had been looking for his keys. He had canvassed the countertops, the coffee table, the dresser, his jeans pockets, everywhere that made sense.

As he was rifling through the bedroom, he thought that maybe Mia had scooped them into her nightstand drawer by accident, or thinking they were hers. Opening the drawer, he saw that they weren't there immediately, but he couldn't bring himself to simply close the drawer again. Something had caught his eye. It was a deep blue velvet box, a little larger than a book.

Inside, he found what looked like a dog's collar, but a very well kept dog indeed. The collar was a luxurious feeling white leather with what looked like white gold hardware: buckle, studs, and tag... He took the cool little plate between two fingers and turned it over to read it.

"Mia"
 
Adam couldn't believe what he was seeing. His brain tried to fathom some sort of reasoning for Mia to have a collar. Maybe she was planning of getting a dog or.... that was actually the only real logical thing he could think of, the other was that the collar was for herself. Was this why she was acting so distant?

Perhaps he should have expected this, but then again how could he? They had barely known each other for a full 6 month before they got married and they were still so young. Mia still so petite lovely, her eyes that always seemed to pierce into Adam's soul and her gorgeous hair that flowed down to her shoulders. Adam was still the same as well, tall statue with a medium build, the personification of tall, dark and handsome. His eyes and dark brown that looked almost black in the right light and his hair was a jet black, it was short but begin to grow out a bit.

Adam was always kind and very loving of Mia. He was a person who do anything for her. He wanted to be her trinity her friend, her protector, and her lover. They were told that them getting married so soon was crazy, yet still they went with it, and as Adam gazed at the collar he remembered those nay sayers.

It was then that the gears in head turned. He loved Mia with all his heart, he would set the world on fire for her and if she desired to be his..... sex slave, he would abide by it. With that perspective, he laid the collar on the bed in plain sight as he sat down. His legs were crossed and his fingers joined together as he waited for Mia to return and let her explain her little purchase.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mia came in from the store thinking that Adam would be gone for work already, and perhaps he would have been, had he found his keys instead of something else. She felt bad for the way she'd behaved with Adam for the last few weeks. But she was scared, scared of rejection and what it could mean for their relationship if he didn't accept her for what she was, what she had the potential to be, what she needed.

She was wearing her purchase from the store, a concoction of diaphanous, almost-sheer delicate charcoal gray silk, that clung like smoke to her body. But her hair was still messy and loose. She'd thought she'd have time to fix herself up before he got home.

She walked down the hall and into their bedroom, tugging the shoes off of her little feet, and pushed open the door and her eyes slowly went wide as she took in Adam, the circlet of white leather laid out on the bed, and the look of intention in his eyes.

She caught his gaze and held it for a long time, dissected it, looking nto him deeply, and weighing that which she had always known was there. His competence and intelligence, his solidness, his tenderness, his fairness. Did he understand the implication of the slender collar pillowed on the comforter next to him? Her eyes held his. There was only one way to know.

She walked to him and gently, gracefully sank to a kneel at his feet and demurely lowered her head in submission.
 
What would do to save the one you love? Would you die for them, kill for them? Would you travel to the farthest most darkest depth of the world to be with them? Would you become something you normally were not, letting the darkness take you for the sake of love? Adam asked that very question upon himself as he saw Mia go down to her knees.

The collar was for her's. She wanted this, she wanted to be his.... slave. His heart raced as at the thought. He was always taught to treat a woman with respect and love, not like a piece of meat. Yet here Mia was, on her knees ready for Adam to take control. His hand began to reach for her head as he ran his finger down her hair, his heart racing with nervousness.

He had never done this before. He had never been someone's master. He did have an idea of it though, he knew he would give in to his most sinister, wicked and all around animalistic urges. In his mind he was doing this because he loved her. He pulled her head up by wanking at her hair, kissing her as his tongue went inside her mouth, breaking it quickly as he gave her the collar. His eyes locked onto her's with a little evil smile on his face, "put it on." he demanded.
 
Mia's pulse soared under the delicate skin of her throat, blood pounding so hard that her head spun. She looked up into his face, waiting, watching gears turn and wind, watching currents of thought ebb and flow in the sparkle of his eye, and finally something shifted and broke. He dragged her up by her hair and she caught her breath and half-moaned, biting her lip to control herself and then his lips were on hers and her tongue was rolling back into his, her arms going up around his neck and clinging girlishly. Her panties were damp already. And then he set her back onto the flats of her feet panting and put the collar in her hands. The look on his face was not one that she knew, but she liked it...

"Put it on." he demanded.

"Yes, Sir," she said without thinking, and it sounded so natural.

She swept her long, dark golden hair off of her neck and tilted her head softly to one side and laced the end of the beautiful leather strap through the clasp and closed it around her neck like a sworn promise, shook upon. The tag glinted in the pale hollow between her clavicles and a hint of a smile played on her lips.
 
"Yes, Sir,"

The way she said it sounded so natural, so innocent, Adam liked it. The collar was a perfect fit, then again she did buy it for herself. It even matched her little outfit. He moved around as she stood there. He was observing her, his own scenario of master and slave running with the gear of his head while is eyes stayed on her. It was as if she was specimen, a sort of pet to take advantage of. He stayed behind her as his hand felt her body. The cold, deadpan look in his eyes locked to Mia as he rung his left hand just under her neck as his finger tugged under her collar.

"Do you like this?" he asked with a sickening tone, "Do you like when I treat you like a little toy?"

It was then that his right hand began to moved under her skirt, feeling the soaked fabric of her panties. There was no denying it, she loved this and it was that which turned Adam on even more. He began to finger her a bit along her panties, loving the feel of her panties along his fingers, all the while his left hand stayed firm along her neck. After a bit of teasing, Adam took her right hand with his, leading it to the bulge in his pant. His cock was hard and ready for her to feel it.

"Suck my cock" he commanded "and maybe if you do a good job, I'll fuck you in that little wet slit of yours".
 
Her instinct that he could give her what she needed was being rewarded with what could only be described as pure natural talent.

"Do you like this?"

The cool note of appraisal in his tone thrilled shudders through her tiny, sweet body down to the base of her spine. She made a soft whimper.

"Do you like when I treat you like a little toy?"


His voice was sharper this time, showing her he expected a real answer, and she breathed the words again, "Yes, Sir," savoring the taste of them in her mouth, knowing she would say them many more times.

His fingers curled against the soaked scrap of her panties and her cheeks colored gloriously. He had touched her many times, but it almost felt like this was the first time all over again... and undoubtedly, he had never found her this wet. She exhaled roughly as his fingers slid through the sodden cleft of her panties, tracing the contours of her smooth-shaven sex, that sweet, puffy little triangle, cleaved cleanly in half with the brightest, most tender coral inside... Every sensation felt brand new in light of the newfound dynamic they were enacting, and after only a moment of teasing, her little slit was weeping with clear, fragrant girl juices, a clear bead sliding down one milky thigh, another droplet pattering softly to the floor between her legs. Her eyes had a soft, glazed look, her wetted lips parted softly, almost disbelievingly.

And then he laid her fingers to his cock. Of course, she had touched it many, many times before in their courtship and since they had been married. As shy as she had been about revealing to him her deepest sexual desires, it had always been rather plain that the girl was sexually insatiable. But now, as she felt it burning against her tiny palm, it too felt like an entirely new sensation. She felt excitement steal through her, and awe.

Almost before he could issue the command, she was melting to her knees in front of him, her gorgeous lips dragging against his pants, her fingers curling softly in the waistband and moving to deftly unfasten them, to slide them over the growing bulge of his erection and let it spring out in front of her face. The glossy softness, the deep color, the visibly pounding veins that wove across its surface elicited a soft little noise, something between a squeak and a moan, from her throat.

"Suck my cock"
he commanded "and maybe if you do a good job, I'll fuck you in that little wet slit of yours."

It was so unlike him to give her this kind of ultimatum, but she found it absolutely spine-chillingly arousing. She looked wonderingly up at him for a moment, amazed at the man that had laid so placidly just under the surface in all the time she had known him. And then she gave him a blowjob that was NOTHING like the blowjobs she had ever given him before. There was no reserve in it. There was no trepidation. There was just devotion and the wordless offer of her body as his possession, for his pleasure.

She opened her mouth and rested the drooling tip against the center of her wet, velvet pink tongue and purred languidly at the salty taste, as if she had never tasted it before. And then she let his throbbing cock slid to the back of her throat and stopper against the little ring of muscular resistance. Her eyes were cast up at him adoringly and without blinking, without more than the tiniest of moans, she forced the crown of his cock beyond it. The gag reflex came again and again, but she didn't try to tame it. She let her throat flinch and tighten as it tried to force the intrusion of his big cock out, but her sweet little head stayed right where it was, eyes still cast up to his face, prickled softly with tears, until her throat accepted his girth.

And then she pulled back off of it, swirling the glossy round head with the tip of her tongue, hollowing her cheeks as she sucked around it, and then, just as suddenly, she impaled her throat again with his rigid cock, this time moaning and purring around his flesh as she deep-throated him, and set a pace, bobbing her head so deep each time that her little button nose pressed hard against his stomach.

She reached up for his hands, and no sooner did his find hers than she guided them gently to her loose waves, letting his fingers bury in the luscious silky depths of her hair, and drag her deeper onto his cock with fistfuls of curls.
 
Last edited:
They way Mia took his shaft , was like nothing Adam had ever seen in her. She was attentive and vivacious, gagging on his slick cock tasting him as if it were the sweetest candy ever all while her sweet eyes pierced into his. It excited Adam, to see her act so primal and sultry giving. It was as if he was witnessing an untapped wild side being released out of her. Granted she had sucked him off many times before but it was never like this. To hear her gag on his cock oddly made him even more aroused. Mia was devoted, almost determined to take all of Adam into her little mouth, to please him like a good little girl. Perhaps she really wanted that reward that he waved over head.

Even with the overwhelming sensation that Mia was creating with her skillful mouth, Adam was almost inclined to stop. Seeing the tears in her eyes come down almost made him a bit worried, afraid of actually hurting her. Her commitment stopped him from doing so, as her tears were more from her taking in his girth as it was new to her. His legs were almost weakening from her effort, it was then that her hand went out to his, wanting Adam to take command of her as she laid them on her hair.

"Start fingering yourself"
he said, his voice in that calm, quiet, yet authoritative tone "I want you nice and wet, by the time I fuck you".

His finger buried into the depth of her lovely lockes as pushed her head forward, bobbing her head over and over as he forced his cock to go deeper into her throat. He took it out of her mouth a few times, slapping it on her tongue and cheeks a bit before forcing it once more into her. It was then that shoved his cock as deep as he could into her mouth, letting her gag while his hand pushed her to take it all. He kept her there for a few seconds before giving her the luxury of breathing as his cock slid out of her hole.

"You love gagging on my cock, don't you" he said his free hand on her neck "Let me hear you say it..... and let hear you beg me to fuck you too".
 
"Start fingering yourself. I want you nice and wet, by the time I fuck you."

She groaned deep in her throat, the vibrations humming wetly around the flesh of his cock. She hiked the skirt of delicate silk around her hips and slid her little hand into her tiny black panties and curled the tip of one into her slit. He didn't have any reason to worry about her being wet enough. She was soaked, her tender flesh throbbing with arousal. She touched her fingertips to the swollen tiny nub of her clit and she buckled and whimpered, every flicker of stimulation feeling much too large to cope with. But she forced herself to keep fingering, to find her little opening, to curl into those warm depths up the the first knuckle and then the second... to obey him.

His fingers in her hair exacted a measured pressure on her scalp, testing her, letting her gag and gulp around him, withdrawing only to smack it roughly against her cheeks. Her eyes were round and idolizing as she looked up into his face. She made a soft squeak of a noise that belied the deep arousal she felt, a little color spreading to her cheeks before he buried his cock back down her throat for more long, precious minutes.

"You love gagging on my cock, don't you?"


The words were softly spoken enough, and it seemed he almost sounded amused at her.

"Let me hear you say it..... and let hear you beg me to fuck you too".


There was a long silence wherein Mia's gaze trembled in his, held like a delicate flame against the wind, his a cupped hand around it, and they peered into each other until she had the courage to begin.

The only sounds were slippery, quick ones, of her little fingers in her dripping little pussy.

"I do love gagging on your cock. I love being used for your pleasure. I want you to use my whole body. I want you to fuck me until I can't remember my name. I want you to..." a little pause here, wherein her face grew sweet and pink and shy "I want you to fuck me up, I want to be your fuck doll, a receptacle for your cum, your slave, your plaything. I just want to be yours. And more than anything, I want your fat fucking beautiful cock tearing me in half."
 
Last edited:
He loved hearing her speak on how much she loved going down on him. It made him feel as if he was the only person who could ever give her this sort of satisfaction, this sort of pleasure that she got out being his slave. But what she said next almost shocked him.

"I want you to fuck me up, I want to be your fuck doll, a receptacle for your cum, your slave, your plaything. I just want to be yours. And more than anything, I want your fat fucking beautiful cock tearing me in half."


She held nothing back. She knew what she wanted and she made it all very clear. In an odd way, it touched Adam. He had feared their marriage was head to a divorce, what with the arguing and Mia pushing him away. It was almost a perverse version of therapy and Mia and Adam had just made a breakthrough. God he loved her, he wanted this too. With her little confession, he smiled a sinister smile as he picked her. One hand still on her neck while the other pulled her up by her arm.

"Such languages from such a little thing"


His words were like vodka, smooth but leaving a burn as his eyes gazed upon her as the back of his hand now stroked her cheek.

"But who am I to deny a lady what she needs?"

With that he pushed Mia to her bed, letting her land face first on the mattress. His hand lifting up her skirt and yanking her soaked panties off, taking one look at the them before tossing them across the room. His right hand were now moving all around her ass, giving her a hard little spanks every now and then, letting her cheeks turn red. It was then that he began to tease his slit with his cock.

"Is this what you want, you want this inside that little pussy of yours"

He knew very well she was craving him to fuck her, but Adam wanted to tease her, make her wait until the urge inside pained her. Finally he liberated her only his her urge as he slid his cock inside her. His shaft slipping in with such ease thank to her dripping wet pussy. He grabbed one of her arms and put it behind her back as the other hand continued to spank her.

"How does it feel... how does my little whore liked being fucked by me?"
 
He dragged her up from the floor with a dangerous smile and Mia swooned.

"Such language from such a little thing"

Her soft little intake of breath was the only exhibition of her dizzying anticipation.

"But who am I to deny a lady what she needs?"


And then she was face-first in the mattress. She purred and arched her back so that her tits were pressed flat to the bed and her round little ass was arched deeply up into the air. She moaned into the sheets every time his hand came down on her, but as his slick cockhead touched her sensitive, drooling little slit, she went dead quiet, save the trembling, excited breaths.

"Is this what you want, you want this inside that little pussy of yours"


He was teasing her, but she loved it. "Yes-" gasp "Sir-" gasp "I want it bad."

And then he was buried inside of her. It felt like his cock delved into the very center of her body. She could feel it throbbing with his pulse, every influx of blood into his cock straining softly against the stretched, tight, tiny little hole of her sex. The sensation of having him so deep was exquisite and edged with the slightest tinge of pain. His hand was coming down on her ass in time with his powerful thrusts, tingeing the pale curve of her asscheek first pink, and then a bright crimson. Everytime the spankings overlapped, it was more sensitive, until the spankings hurt so much that her cunt was clenching like a fist every time his cock slammed into her and his hand fell in unison. She was unbelievably wet, her girl honey spattering in clear, sweet flecks against his body as it drove into her.

"How does it feel... how does my little whore liked being fucked by me?"


My little whore. She loved the way it sounded on his lips. "It feels so fucking right," she panted softly into the covers, glowing with pleasure grasping for the words in her shocked and sensation-drenched brain.
 
Mia's words never ceased to get him off as he continued to fuck her. Never in all the times they had been together had she felt so good to be inside of, then again she was never this wet. Her excitement now became his as pumped his large member into her relentlessly the sound of their flesh slapping followed by slick sound of his cock entering her slick hole filled the room. He had eased on the spanking as her perfect ass was already a bright red.

"Does my little whore love when I fuck her?"

His words could already convey his pleasure as he groaned. He loved doing this to her, treating her like a toy. It excited him and the fact that she wanted this and was so willing excited him even more. He continued to go deeper inside of her pussy, thrusting even harder as if he was about to split her in two. His hands began to travel under her, squeezing her breast as his fingers began to pinch her nipples rolling them as he continued to slide his long cock into her wet cunt.

"Do you love your master, do you want to feel my cum deep inside your little slit"
 
"Does my little whore love when I fuck her?"

"Yes, yes, yes,"
she gasped as he railed into her, "Yessss, I love it when you use my little body like a plaything," she gasped into the sheets. She was trembling with pleasure, already perched on the precipice of orgasm. She couldn't remember the last time she had been so excited, so dripping and juicy, every nerve screaming its ecstasy through her. And on any other occasion, she would have had a shuddering, screaming orgasm right there, she would have let the wave of pleasure sweep her away instead of anchoring herself in the midst of it, suffering through the intense sensation of his cock sawing through her little body, and waiting for permission.

"Do you love your master, do you want to feel my cum deep inside your little slit"

Oh, fuck. That did it. She couldn't help herself, she really couldn't. Hearing him say it- that he was her Master, she had dreamed those words countless times before. It was like throwing a switch in her brain "I love you Master, please..." her voice was genuinely pleading, "Please fill up your little girl with your hot fucking cum," and then she shattered into the most amazing orgasm she'd ever had. It rolled through her body, sending tight, milking contractions through her internal muscles, making her sweet, tiny little pussy squeeze and pull at his pounding cock, making her soak the sheets under her, little beads of her clear juices slipping sweetly down the velvet skin of her thighs, and wringing the most amazing little moans out of her body.

And then it was over. Her body was still shivering softly in the aftershock of amazing pleasure, but her eyes drifted up into his with a look of repentant innocence, wondering if she would get away with it.
 
Last edited:
He could feel himself on the brink of no return. Where he would fill Mia tight little slit with his hot sticky seed, filling her to the brim like he did so many time only this time it was even better. He inner walls came closing in on his manhood like a soft vice as if her body subconsciously wanted him to cum inside her as well. He continued his fucking with more speed, faster and faster until finally he could no longer contain himself as he erupted. Mia's little pussy filling with his seed as it mixed with her feminine juices, making a sexual cocktail inside her. His mind in a state of euphoric pleasure as he closed his eyes trying to get a hold of himself.

Adam had Mia face him, laying her on her back as he looked over her. Her eyes giving away a look of innocence as if she had nothing wrong. He smiled at her as he leaned in to kiss her. A kiss not just from her master but from her husband as well. His hand on her waist feeling the soft fabric of her dress that she still had on.

"Why didn't you tell me that this is what you wanted?"

His hand moved up to arm holding her wrist. His voice let her know that her husband was asking her the question, but the firm grip on her wrist let her know that her master wanted an answer.
 
Mia panted with pleasure as his cum jetted inside of her body, soaking in his essence with happiness and fulfillment.

Adam easily rearranged her, gently laying her on her back, and gave her the tenderest kiss, dissolving all of her boundaries and leaving her vulnerable and open and more in love than she had ever been.

"Why didn't you tell me that this is what you wanted?"

Mia held his gaze. Far from frightened or concerned by the firm grip he took around her little wrist, she was reassured by it. She needed someone who could handle her and guide her with a perfect balance of gentleness and force.

She had always seen the enormous potential in him. She had known when she looked happily over the petals of her wedding bouquet into his eyes what he was capable of. But to see it in action was something amazing. She felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

But the question remained.

Mia closed her eyes for a long moment and then opened them again, looking into his. "I didn't want to scare you off..." her voice got tiny and shy and her eyes cut to the side, unable to hold his penetrating gaze, "This isn't my first time doing..." she gestured vaguely, "this. So I played innocent, I guess. You were so good, so smart, and funny, so successful, you could have anyone. I felt like damaged goods. I felt unworthy on your arm. So I tried- I tried so hard- just to be normal, vanilla, to be a good wife. Someone who deserved you. But always under the surface, I could feel this restlessness. To show you who I really was. To show you what I really wanted. I knew I had to tell you, I was just scared that you wouldn't want it, too."
 
Last edited:
He let her go as he laid next to her. Mia answer had only opened more questions for Adam. They had both had other relationships prior, Adam knew this but to discover that this was not her first time doing this, sort of hurt him. He knew she was acting the innocent girl for the sake of the acting, but to hear that she had done with other people sort of made him angry, jealous in a way and made him wonder. Chances are she had enjoyed those other times yet she conformed for his sake to be a good wife, but why?

Mia, I love you. I would never want you to deny who you are. I want to give into your inner most desires with, I wouldn't want to be married to you if I wanted otherwise. Being a good wife or husband is about letting the other in. If you want me to be you master, I'll do that and I'll love every minute treating you like my little whore. He voice conveyed ever word with passion and commitment, there was no doubt that he would delve into this region with her, she was worth. And truth be told, he enjoyed it as well. This does beg the question. If you've done this before, why were willing to change for me?
 
"Being a good wife or husband is about letting the other in. If you want me to be your master, I'll do that and I'll love every minute treating you like my little whore."

Mia tilted her head and looked adoringly up at him, her eyes and the little nameplate at her throat gleaming brightly. She hadn't dared to hope that his reaction to this revelation would be so favorable. But she could see in his eyes that her admission that this wasn't her first exploration into the world of submission had wounded.

"This does beg the question. If you've done this before, why were willing to change for me?"


"Adam," she started softly, and brought his hands to her soft pink lips, "listen... before I met you, I was so lost. I was choosing guys based on chemistry, but I was choosing guys that treated me like shit. I got my heart broken so many times. I had all but given up on finding anyone who was right for me. And then there was that day we met on the elevator, and I just knew you were the guy I wanted to be with. I was afraid to drag you down those dark paths, I was afraid if you saw how... dirty I could be... you wouldn't want anything to do with me." Looking down at her sweet, girlish face, her button nose, the dark fringe of lashes trimming round blue-green eyes, it was hard to imagine she had ever done an impure thing... "You were such a good husband to me, I didn't think I would need a Master. But I want both. I want you to be both."
 
Last edited:
"listen... before I met you, I was so lost. I was choosing guys based on chemistry, but I was choosing guys that treated me like shit. I got my heart broken so many times. I had all but given up on finding anyone who was right for me. And then there was that day we met on the elevator, and I just knew you were the guy I wanted to be with. I was afraid to drag you down those dark paths, I was afraid if you saw how... dirty I could be... you wouldn't want anything to do with me."

While part of Adam suspected Mia had had a slew of relationships gone wrong, he wanted to hear her say it. It was as if he wanted to hear it for sake of his ego, knowing that he had saved her from it all. Then again had it not been for him finding that velvet box, they might have been on the verge of a separation. In some way her dark path had awaken something in him, something they could both relish in.

"You were such a good husband to me, I didn't think I would need a Master. But I want both. I want you to be both."

He loved hearing her say that, because he wanted both as well. I wanted the loving wife that I could take out to lovely meal, that would kiss me hello when I got home. But I also wanted to little slut that would follow my every command that could fuck relentlessly and have her beg for more, now I could have that. As I laid beside her I pressed my nose to her, giving her a little innocent kiss as my fingers played along her collar.

You poor thing, you've been though so much. You deserved to be given the best of both worlds.... and so I'll give you just that. How does that sound?"
 
"You poor thing, you've been though so much. You deserved to be given the best of both worlds.... and so I'll give you just that. How does that sound?"

Her eyes sparkled up at him, tears welling over her eyes, and she nodded wordlessly for a second before finding her little voice and murmuring "Thank you, Master. I'm sorry I wasn't brave enough to tell you from the beginning."

She buried her face against his chest and felt safe in his arms, accepted, and at peace.

Her mind raced, torn between looking forward to all the ways she would show him what a good little girl for her Master, and back, to the amazing sex they had just had, concreting their new union. His words tumbled back through her brain, searingly hot, making her pulse jump.

"You love gagging on my cock- Let me hear you beg- My little whore- Your Master- Cum in your little slit."

Suddenly, she looked up at him with a teasing smile "You've never done that before, right? You were amazing... "
 
"You've never done that before, right? You were amazing... "


Was it that obvious? Adam had never done this sort of thing before, but when Mia acted so submissive with the discovery of her collar it triggered something in him. A sort of wicked desire surfaced, though new to him he gave in to best her could. He loved every minute of it, telling her what to do, her calling him master, saying that she loved him. It was all a sort of new high to him. He looked down a bit embarrassed at the question.

"Thank you. That's was first time I had ever done that, but I know it won't be the last." He touch her nose with his finger just admiring her innocent beauty. "You're such a cutie."

Though he was new at being her master, he knew he would learn quickly. He planned to be perfect for her, a loving master but also firm, having thank God every day for having such a wonderful master that cared for her so. He turned his head as looked at the clock on the nightstand. It was about 11:30, they had been playing for over an hour.

"Well I guess I won't be going to work today. It's fine I could use a day weekend." He began to take his hand in her's guiding it to his cock, "I need to call in, why don't you clean me while I'm at it". The thought of her licking his shaft while he made a phone call was kind of turn on, and something he always kind of wanted.
 
"Well I guess I won't be going to work today. It's fine I could use a day weekend. I need to call in, why don't you clean me while I'm at it," he told her, a little wicked smile touching his lips.

Mia loved every facet of this new Adam as it showed itself. She slipped out of bed and sank to his feet. He picked up his cell phone and as his fingers started to dial, she wrapped her sweet pink lips around the head of his drooling cock, the point of her tongue flicking against the little hole at its tip, and moaning quietly just as she heard the voice of a secretary on the other end of the line.

Knowing now that he would have to hold his composure as she worked her magic, her little tongue lashed frantically around the rim of his cock-head to see if his voice would register the pleasure, if he would jolt or gasp or clench his teeth. She could feel his cock regaining its former steely rigidity in her mouth as their little game progressed.

She slowly slid her mouth down on his cock, inch by inch taking it all, the combined essence of his thick cum and her sweet girl cum making her dizzy with reignited lust. She had never begged a man for his seed in her, but all she could think about was getting another warm load in the middle of her. She wanted all of him, everything he had to give. She made a purring moan around him as she fantasized about the fat cock that was presently down her throat depositing another juicy load in her and then she felt his hand on her head warningly.

She could hear a gruff voice on the other end of the phone and looked up to see Adam's face set with concentration. Mia knew he was getting off on having his new toy pleasuring him while he made a business call, and so she milked it for all it was worth, letting his cock slowly drag through the squeezing tightness of her young, little, straining throat as she bobbed her head in his lap, changing the angle of entry slightly with every stroke, letting herself gag softly around his big cock so that her throat muscles fluttered deliciously around his meat.

Her eyes gleamed up at him adoringly and full of that sweet, playful, mischief he had always loved about her. Coming clean about what she needed from Adam had truly restored the sweet, carefree, girlish happiness to the girl he had married.
 
Adam was able to control himself as the other line rang. Taking a deep breath as he closed his eyes, feeling Mia's soft lips on his cock, teasing him a bit as finally the other end picked. His bosses secretary picked up, giving the usually greet she did with any person. He was silent for a moment trying to normalize his voice before speaking.

"Hi Alice, this is Adam. I'd like to speak to Mr. Steward, please."

He spoke slowly, enunciating every word as Mia began her little session of taking his cock all the way down her little throat. As he was put on hold, his breathing became a bit heavy, just barely mouthing the word 'fuck' as she gagged on his shaft. The look in her eye seemed as if she was drunk on it all. Finally he got through to his boss, Adam's head tilting a few times trying to keep his cool.

"I'm fine actually. It's Mia, she's not feeling well and I don't want to leave her alone...." Adam inhaled a bit heavily. His boos noticed and asked if he was really alright. "I'm fine.... I guess I must be catching what she has.... don't worry about me." After wishing both of them well, Adam said his goodbye and hung up the phone. He yanked her off his cock and looked at her. Such a bad little girl, trying to get me in trouble, maybe I shouldn't cum in you mouth. He knew she wanted to feel his hot seed inside her pretty little mouth, but he was gonna make her work for it.
 
"I'm fine actually. It's Mia,"

At the mention of her own name, her tongue went wild against the throbbing underside of his cock, warm and slippery and flickering. Hell yes, it was Mia keeping him home. Her eyes flashed, full of sweetness and sneaky mischief, up into his face and pressed her face suddenly back down all the way, taking every inch into her throat, though it squeezingly protested the intrusion, flinching desperately against his turgid cock.

"she's not feeling well and I don't want to leave her alone...."


Mia could hear the strain and the barely perceptible crackle of stress in his voice, his eyes flashed dangerously down into her face, warning her, and she could hear the tone of Adam's boss's voice shift slightly on the other end of the line, presumably expressing his concern. Mia couldn't help herself, she figured "in for a penny, in for a pound." If she was going to get in trouble, she may as well enjoy herself. And she had a feeling that Adam was enjoying himself as well, despite the fact that he was currently back-peddling into the mouthpiece.

"I'm fine.... I guess I must be catching what she has.... don't worry about me."


She made an enormous show of impaling his cock down her tiny throat with building speed, letting the fat cockhead pop back and forth rapidly through her straining constrictor muscle, tears burning her sweetly wicked eyes as she buried her face against his stomach, nose to his pubic bone, and shook her head softly back and forth. Cutting her eyes up to his face, she could see his jaw clenching as he maintained control, wishing his boss would quit rambling his well-wishes and hopes for the two to recover promptly, and hang up already. Rushing through a goodbye, his eyes were burning.

Mia was a little worried that she was getting in over her head, but she was also dripping wet at the edge of danger she saw in his eyes. As soon as the call ended, he wrenched her head off of his cock with a wet pop that left her panting and gasping softly for air.

"Such a bad little girl, trying to get me in trouble, maybe I shouldn't cum in you mouth."

His voice was soft and deliberate, not loud or angry. She shivered, looking with awe up at Adam who had donned the mantle of dominance so gracefully, without skipping even a beat.

Her cute little lower lip poked out in a girlish pout as she looked up at him, "I'm sorry I was a bad little girl, I'll be a good girl, I promise. Please, Sir, I need your cum in me..."
 
God he loved her. She was always so good at the innocent routine, this wasn't her first time doing so. She would use it to get Adam to do what ever she wanted whether it be going out or hinting at some sort of gift. However to see her use it in such provocative manner, acting like a docile little girl who didn't know the difference between right and wrong turned him on even more.

"I'm sorry I was a bad little girl, I'll be a good girl, I promise. Please, Sir, I need your cum in me..."

He smiled at her sweet word, his hand moving over her cheek. His finger barely touching her lips able to feel the mixture of her tears and saliva that were the result of her gagging on his cock. It was then that his hand met her dress. She still had it on all this time. Adam's fingers moved along the right strap before pulling it down to show one of her breast, it seemed Mia didn't wear a bra today. He rolled his thumb and index fingers along her nipple pulling at it. He loved playing with her tits, but for now it was time for her to get her reward.

"You better better be a good girl. Because only good girl get rewards for doing such a good job.

He took his hand off her breast as his left forced her back on his cock. Adam let her gag on it some more, pushing her until her nose touched his pubic bone. Taking it out to slap it on her face and putting it back in. She had already done a good job taking him in while he was on the phone, that he was more than close to cumming. He pulled Mia off his cock just a bit, her lips still on his head as he shot his load inside her mouth. Letting out a groan as one spurt after another went into her mouth, Adam knowing that some had to have spilled onto her chin. He looked down at her and smiled his little evil smile, pinching her cheek for doing such a good job.

"Come on baby, let's go take shower and get cleaned up.
 
Mia blushed profoundly as he reached down and pinched her cheek softly as a droplet of pearly cum oozed from the corner of her mouth and down her chin. She caught it with a fingertip and suckled it into her mouth, as if showing him she wasn't willing to lose a drop of his precious essence.

"Come on baby, let's go take shower and get cleaned up."

"Yes, Sir." she said, eyes sparkling as she beamed, and practically frolicked to the bathroom. She felt alive again, she felt whole, knowing that the sexual deviant and the devoted wife could coexist inside her. She felt herself again. She felt free.

When Adam rounded the corner of the bathroom, her dress was already in a puddle on the floor and she was adjusting the temperature of the pattering water so that it was steamingly hot, a fine fog beginning to haze the mirrors as she stepped in.

The water tamed her long wet locks into dark golden tendrils that clung deliciously to her curves. She tilted her head back with her eyes closed and it streamed down her long, beautiful throat through the valley of her cleavage, and clung to the pale rosy buds of her nipples.

She opened her eyes again and found his eyes tracing the path of the rivulets of water as they cascaded over her flat little tummy and over her tiny little mound. The heat of the water had kissed her skin with pinkness, so he couldn't see how deeply she blushed with pleasure as she watched his eyes slowly drink her in as if it was the first time he'd really seen her body.

And in a way, it was. It was the first time he had seen her as his little slave, his pet, his plaything... and known he could do whatever he wanted to that lithe, willing little body, however, whenever he wanted to. It put her in a whole different light.

"C'mon, get in,"
she murmured askingly, shaking her round little bottom as an invitation.
 
Back
Top