EarthquakeMan
Cameo Appearance
- Joined
- Mar 19, 2003
- Posts
- 2,446
labyrinth! great word.ShortNSassy2U said:Labyrinth
you too, hunhaving a good night, babe?
Shortie
![]()
thinking
a very good night
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
labyrinth! great word.ShortNSassy2U said:Labyrinth
you too, hunhaving a good night, babe?
Shortie
![]()
EarthquakeMan said:labyrinth! great word.
thinking
a very good night![]()
(so was ng!)ShortNSassy2U said:Nguyen
(ok.. so it's a proper name .. but Damn.. that was a hard one)
That's good, hon...
EarthquakeMan said:(so was ng!)
enticing![]()
(oops! another ng)
Shortie 
An intelligent woman with a whip!ShortNSassy2U said:Ngapa (Aboriginal for "water") HA!
You deserve to be punished....
& I'm just the one to do it..
Shortie
![]()
pastorShortNSassy2U said:Ngapa (Aboriginal for "water") HA!
You deserve to be punished....
& I'm just the one to do it..
Shortie
![]()
EarthquakeMan said:An intelligent woman with a whip!![]()
I could do 'parenting' for another 'ng'. Wonder what that would bring? . . . but . . .
panties
Shortie 
It's your lucky thongless nightShortNSassy2U said:Essence
better be glad you didn't, hun...
"panties"... I'm lucky it wasn't "thong"
Shortie
![]()
getherEnglish Lady said:usage
higherlevel4u said:ergonomic
MistyBluEyes said:Chastity
Morning HL4U![]()
