Their Secret (closed)

Mike smiled and again took a calming breath, but his heart still pounded in his chest. She kissed him on the cheek and smiled at him, which made him smile back. "Ok I will, how do you like my lap?" He teased, trying to relax.
 
"It's comfortable," she said, playfully wiggling her ass against his lap. "Maybe I should just sit on your lap during Bio from now on, hm?" She slowly slid her arms around his neck, leaning in close to his face. "What do you think of that?"
 
Mike smiled and gently put his hands on her hips, her wiggling on him felt amazing. "I think Mr. O might have a problem with that, and I probably wouldn't be thinking much about bio either." He smiled, "I think I'd be thinking more about anatomy."
 
Jenni grinned, shrugging her shoulders. "What's the difference?" It was a rhetorical question of course. What did she care what the difference was? She lifted her hips a tiny bit, lightly grinding against him. "I think I'd be very happy to use you as my new seat."
 
Mike groaned as she rubbed on him. "You did say that 'IT' would get the job done didn't you?" He asked with a teasing smile.
 
Jenni grinned back, playing dumb. "I don't remember saying that at all. You must be confused, Mike." She leaned in close to his neck and kissed his skin. "You're definitely confused."
 
Mike tilted his head back and let her kiss on his neck, every brush of her lips sent waves running through him. "If you say so." He replied softly, "I'll do whatever you want." He breathed.
 
"Do my homework for the next two weeks," she teased. "Pleasssee?" She parted her lips against his skin, sucking on it, continuing to rock herself against his hips.
 
Mike blinked and smirked at her, "Do your homework? Sure, but what do I get?" He teased, giving her hips and squeeze with his hands.
 
She shrugged, thinking it over. "Hmm," she tapped her fingers to her lips. "You get to kiss me. That's a good reward."
 
Mike smirked, "For a weeks worth of homework. Alright what if I do it for the rest of the year, what then?"
 
Jenni smiled. "I'm not that dumb, Mike." She shook her head slowly. "I'm sure you wouldn't want to wait a full year for payment on that. Mm mm, I have no way to know you'd follow through."
 
Mike shrugged, "We could meet regularly. After school you could come by and keep me motivated. But I'd probably need really good motivation." He grinned and looked up into her eyes. "It'll always be a secret Jenni."
 
Jenni shrugged. "Maybe I don't want to keep coming to your house. Maybe we should find another place..." she reached behind his neck, softly tickling his baby hairs. "Where else can we go?"
 
Mike shrugged, "After all the practices end in the evening there is under the bleechers at school. Or one of the locker rooms. Or the bathrooms. I bet nobody goes into the bathrooms after school. Depends on what you do with me." He said, "I'm sure we could find other places, thrilling places to have our fun....if only you tell me what you want to do."
 
Jenni just continued to grind against Mike's crotch for a while. "Hmmm." Her nipples stiffened against her bra underneath her hoodie. "I'm thinking..."
 
Mike groaned and actually lifted his hips a little against hers as she ground into him, her teasing driving him crazy. He needed relief and he needed it in a big way.
 
Jenni stopped grinding against Mike's lap, a coy grin on her pink frosted lips. "I know what I want from you." She playfully slid her hands down along his shoulders. "It's something I've been wanting for a few days...something I'm really starting to need."
 
Mike froze and looked up at her, "What is that?" He trembled with antisipation despite trying not too.
 
"Promise you won't get carried away?" Jenni asked, tilting her head, expecting Mike to try his best. She lightly traced his shirt collar then trailed her fingertip down his chest. "Well...I could use a little attention...yknow?"
 
Mike blinked and licked his lips, "Attention?" He had a feeling he was about to get a very good look at Jenni's wonderful body. Was she about to have sex with him? His cock throbbed at just the thought.
 
She nodded and repeated, "...attention." She traced little circles around his pecs through his shirt. "You know...I made you cum...." she looked into his eyes. "Wouldn't you like the chance to make me cum?"
 
A long slow smile spread across Mike's lips and he nodded, "Oh yeah, that sounds awesome." He told her. His thought was if he made her cum hard enough she would want him to fuck her. That's how it worked in the movies right?

HE blinked and shook his head, no that was the attitude she didn't want him to have. Though he didn't know what kind of reward it would be to make her cum and do her homework, though she would probably relieve him too.
 
Jenni smiled, but narrowed her eyes at Mike, skeptical. "Oh really? That sounds awesome to you? Just focusing on making me feel good? Somehow I don't think I buy that."
 
Mike looked at her and sighed, "I would love to eat you out, but do I also want to play too? Yes of course. I just don't want to sound like a prick Jenni. But of course I'd want to sleep with you, or whatever."
 
Back
Top