Thong Thursday

Haha! As I said, taking the picture isn’t half as hard as loving it enough to post it. Plus, I have a love-hate relationship with that part of my body, so I have to muster up a shit load of confidence, lol.

And thank you again for the generous compliment 😊
Oh, I will help with the confidence... when I am done worshipping you... confidence will come hehe
 
Haha! As I said, taking the picture isn’t half as hard as loving it enough to post it. Plus, I have a love-hate relationship with that part of my body, so I have to muster up a shit load of confidence, lol.

And thank you again for the generous compliment 😊
Well if you ever need a confidence boost you can always posts some pictures here and I'm sure you will get plenty of compliments- from myself as well as anyone who sees them 😘😁 Or there is always the option to dm them to me for a more private showing😁:ROFLMAO:
 
Oh, I will help with the confidence... when I am done worshipping you... confidence will come hehe
Isn't that from the movie Field of Dreams? "If you build it, they will cum"...er...I mean come 🤣
Well if you ever need a confidence boost you can always posts some pictures here and I'm sure you will get plenty of compliments- from myself as well as anyone who sees them 😘😁 Or there is always the option to dm them to me for a more private showing😁:ROFLMAO:
LOL! You are so helpful, JAMBAM! 🤣
Posts never die here so you never know when an oldie but a goodie gets a like and a comment ;)
Makes sense. I just assumed it would be buried in the weekly deluge of ass pics, lol 😁
I'm definitely not complaining 😉
 
Back
Top