Thoughts on yet another Music thread

F3x0r

perpetually awake 🐟
Joined
May 31, 2019
Posts
9,751
I was thinking of doing a music thread, but, rather than step on the toes of all the other music threads I was thinking of doing something on a set day and then the thread going dormant until the next time that day rolls around,,

I had three ideas for this and because each one would be more, interactive than just posting music I figured I might as well ask what people would prefer.

Top 3 playlist

On the Sunday I ask for people to give us you top 3 songs about x ( could be anything, death, break ups, fighting, mortal Kombat anything)
And people have until the Thursday to bang in their choices and Friday I'll create a Spotify playlist of all the songs or post them up one by one.


Club night
So once or twice a week we have a club night. Say Tuesday and Sunday or something, three days before the night I'll post the theme ( a vague theme so as not to lead people like Retro Tuesday or Sleazy Sunday, ) and people can DM me their requests and then on the night we just have a club night playing bangers and chatting Ideally If I could lock the thread between club nights it would be better


Death by song
One night a week Dunno if this would be themed or open, people suggest songs until we have like 8 and then we battle song against song with people voting

I dunno, Figured it might be fun and I'm relatively music obsessed so. .
 
Last edited:
Do you guys have a preference for one of the ideas?
I can't decide :)
 
Can we cycle through ideas?
I like them all and it would be fun to have a different activity every week

Also who would be your deputy? Seems like a lot of effort for one panda
 
I was thinking of doing a music thread, but, rather than step on the toes of all the other music threads I was thinking of doing something on a set day and then the thread going dormant until the next time that day rolls around,,

I had three ideas for this and because each one would be more, interactive than just posting music I figured I might as well ask what people would prefer.

Top 3 playlist

On the Sunday I ask for people to give us you top 3 songs about x ( could be anything, death, break ups, fighting, mortal Kombat anything)
And people have until the Thursday to bang in their choices and Friday I'll create a Spotify playlist of all the songs or post them up one by one.


Club night
So once or twice a week we have a club night. Say Tuesday and Sunday or something, three days before the night I'll post the theme ( a vague theme so as not to lead people like Retro Tuesday or Sleazy Sunday, ) and people can DM me their requests and then on the night we just have a club night playing bangers and chatting Ideally If I could lock the thread between club nights it would be better


Death by song
One night a week Dunno if this would be themed or open, people suggest songs until we have like 8 and then we battle song against song with people voting

I dunno, Figured it might be fun and I'm relatively music obsessed so. .
I think the top 3 each week could be very interesting. Especially with themes or topics.

It would be interesting to see the playlists that are built.
 
I'd love a thread like this - would love to share some of my music, if that's allowed...no problem if not. But the thread on music would be fab! xx
 
Because someone messaged me about a band i did use to enjoy. Been a minute and I absolutely will stop back in for a listen tonight.

But right now.

Ward Davis 15 years in a 10 year town
 
Back
Top