Time to Play... (Closed)

Jason looked up at him, "I'm pretty sure she won't pay attention to you, so let me go talk to her and see what I can talk her into. By the way what is her name? And we don't even know yours yet, although it's pretty obvious Selena likes your dick!"

"Oh, yeah . . my name is Roger and hers is Sara." Jason just smiles back at him, gives Selena a kiss, a caress of her breast, and heads off to talk to Sara.
 
Selena lets him remain there as long as he wants before she turns to look him in the eyes.

So Roger.. What ya want now Baby.

She pressed against him nipping at his lips.
 
Jason headed back out to the outdoor seating, walking directly to where Sara was sitting. Sitting down at the table, "I'm sure you are wondering where Roger is right now; it shouldn't take him this long to wipe up that water stain. Let's just say he is still a little busy in the back of the cafe. But, don't worry, he is in good hands."

"Before I came back out here to talk to you, I invited you and Roger to join me and my girlfriend at our cabin this evening . . . we have a great secluded location with a hot tub. What do you say . .. Roger seem pretty interested."
 
Jason... its me... Sara... Radcliffe... We teach in the same building... I am on the third floor with the business majors...

She paused smiling it him...

Girlfriend... I thought you and Pricilla were engaged now?
 
"Yes, technically we are . . . but it's not a real exciting engagement. I'm sure you know her Dad, the Dean of my department . . . so honestly, for now, it is a bit of job security for me. And since you already know my situation, might as well let you in on the situation. But that still leaves open the queston . . . would you and Roger like to join me and Selena at our cabin tonight . . . burgers on the grill and a hot tub and wine to enjoy the evening?"
 
Whats to prevent me from going to the Dean of your department... one of my oldest friends and dearest friends Jason?

She asked studying his actions and words carefully.

And who is Selena?
 
"Can't think of a thing to stop you . . . will probably get fired once he finds out I'm breaking the engagement anyway. Selena is the sister of an old friend; she and I dated a bit a couple of years ago; since she moved here we have hooked up again."

"By the way, Roger was not very complimentary of . . . shall we say . . your physical relationship . . . "
 
Jason what are you trying to get out of this... In know he Cheats with younger women and I know he is interested in the young student here with you.

I had her sister in my business classes and met Selena at many of the parties we had for the graduates.
 
Can't say as I have anything specific in mind . . . just told him I would come out here and talk to you about the 2 of you coming over and joining us in the hot tub tonight . . . clothing optional of course.

"Since the two of them are 'catching up' with each other . . . what about us heading on up to the cabin and making sure the hot tub ready to go? I'm sure Selena can find her way back there. I can just text her and tell her where to find us."
 
Last edited:
As his cock softens and falls from her, Roger feels her turn and lean into him, "I have wanted you from the first time I saw you walking across campus. Sara has known that I wanted you, but I don't think she has any idea that you were in the cafe today. Do you really think that Jason can convince her to come up to the cabin tonight?"
 
Sara shrugged and stood up.

Why not lets go

~~~~
Selena smiled at him.

I saw you watching me the other day when I was sunbathing to taunt Jason. I saw you lick your lips and shift around a little too. Jason will convince her I am sure especially if he tells her where you are right now and who is here with you...

Now the question is even if she agrees to some one night stand tonight with her and him and you and I would you want it to be more than one night stand?
 
Roger looked back at her . . . "Yes, I would definitely like it to be more than a one-time thing; Sara knows that I fuck around whenever I get the chance, especially with someone younger than she is . . . so let's just see what happens tonight."
++++++++++++

A bit hesitant, but Sara did follow him to his car; he texted Selena as they walked, telling her where they were headed. As Sara got into the car, her skirt revealed a very nice pair of legs; although her breasts were smaller than Selena's, the did fill out her top very nicely.

Once they got to the cabin, Jason pointed to the kitchen, "There's beer and wine in the fridge, I'm going to take the top off the tub and start the jets going and put up the umbrella over the table. Come on out when you get something to drink. Bring me a beer when youi come, OK?"

Jason went ahead to the deck, kicked off his sandals, stripped off his shirt, and started to get the umbrella and tub ready . . . hearing the sliding door close behind Sara as she walked out with his beer and her drink.

"Grab a chair . . . "
 
Selena looked at her text and smirked looking back to him.

So do we wanna hurry to the cabin or do we wanna give Sara and Jason some time alone?

She nipped at his lips and wriggled her body against his...

Maybe you wanna tell me any of those dirty fantasies you have had about us...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sara handed him the beer and looked out around at the view with a smile.

Jason... Why are you risking everything with a student?
 
Last edited:
Jason looked at her, "I'm not so sure I have risked everything with a student; I may have risked even more by dating the boss's daughter . . . anyway, as I said, this is a clothing-optional hot tub and I am opting out of clothes. Join me?" With that said, Jason strips off his walking shorts and boxers and walks naked to the tub, casually rubbing his cock in front of Sara as he enters the tub.

+++++++++++

Roger holds on to Selena . . . "Didn't really have any specific fantasies . . . just wondered if you would be as good a fuck as you looked in a bikini . . . and the answer is Yes!"
 
Pity Selena said I always love a good... fantasy.

She nipped at his lips with a wink.

~~~~~

Sara Slipped from her sundress already in a bathing suit where they had been out at the lake. Stepping into the hot tub she looked over at Jason.

So you don't have a problem with Selena doing like she is? How serious are the two of you or is she just a fling Jason?
 
Jason looked over at Sara . . . "To be honest, she came after me when she moved back to town and took over her sister's condo . . . so for both of us this has just been a sex trip . . . nothing serious for either of us . . . except it did open my eyes to the fact that Priscilla is probably not the person I am looking for . . ."

"Guess I could ask the same with you and Roger . . . since you already said he has been fucking around on you . . . and you know he is 'interested' in Selena . . what's up with the two of you?"

Waiting for an answer, my toes find her feet under the water of the tub and slide up to rub the back of her calves . . . even with a swim suit, her breasts float nicely on the water . . .
 
Sara smirked... He needs my money to keep his women.

She just smiled to see what he was trying to hide with his questions.
 
"That may be, but what are you getting out of it?" Sliding around the tub to sit along the side, Jason leans forward and with his hands under the water, gently caresses her thigh . . . waiting to see what kind of reaction he will get . . .
 
Roger slowly dresses himself . . . the spilled water pretty dry . . wraps his arm around Selena and leads her back out to the cafe . . . seeing that Jason and Sara are, indeed, gone . . . "No hurry to get to the cabin . . . let's give them a little time to get better acquainted."
 
She smiled to him

So what ya wanna do lover?
 
Roger smiled . . . "Any possibility we can get into the cabin unseen so we can just spend a little time in bed?"
+++++++
Jason slid a little closer to Sara . . . teasing her neck with his fingers . . . starting to toy a bit with the neck tie on her swim suit . . .
 
Selena smirks... Yeah I think we can do that if you don't mind climbing...

She winked and snuggled closer against him.

~~~~~

Sara smiled looking at him. I have thought about finding my own little side show as it were but never really cared too much for the idea...
 
Roger had another thought . . . "Why don't we just go back to the city and leave the two of them to the cdabin themselves?"

++++++++

Jason . . . sensing that Sara was not really objecting to his attention . . . started untying the know on the neck of her swimsuit . . .
 
Selena smirked... what ya got in mind Roger?

~~~~~
Sara sat there relaxing her eyes closing as she sits back with a smile. Her hand moving to his leg.
 
Umm, Selena, I really don't feel like sharing your pussy with anyone else tonight!

+++++++++

Jason finished untying the knot on her swimsuit . . . let the straps start to slide from her neck by themselves, then leaned over and kissed her on the neck . . . whispering, "Maybe they will get lost on the way back" . . . grabbing one of the straps in his lips and pulling it down a bit . . . seeing the front of her swimsuit begin to fall from her breasts . . .
 
Back
Top