Time to Play... (Closed)

Snuggled against his chest she loved lazy days like this.
 
No it doesn't.

She smiled laying there sighing. We really should get dressed though... again

She laughed a little as she spoke.
 
Guess that all depends on whether or not we want to draw a lot of attention to ourselves when we drive back thru town to the cabin. Personally, I kinda like having you naked.
 
Lets get dressed and see what the rest of our day holds.
 
Jason props himself up on his elbow as Selena starts to get dressed . . . something about watching a beautiful woman get dressed . . . creating that mystery again of what is behind the clothing . . . almost as sexy as watching her get undressed . . .

Finally standing up and reaching for his clothes . . . ok, love . . . what you thinking about the rest of the day . . .
 
She thought for a moment. I really don't know what ideas do you have for the day?
 
Well, someone seems to have interrupted my plans for a nice quiet picnic lunch by the lake . . . and since we are dressed again, casually but dressed, maybe a stop at a nice casual restaurant for something to eat, then back to the cabin for the night, before we head back to town in the morning. After all, I do have a couple of important meetings to take care of tomorrow night and the next day . . .

Wrapping one arm around you as we walk to the car . . . cooler and blankets in the other hand . . .
 
Getting edgy and worried again... thats all

Part of me wants to stay right here but we did not pack sunscreen
 
As we reach the car, I drop the cooler and blankets in the back sear and turning around, pull you close to me and hold you tight. "Baby, from now on it's all about you and me . . . the next couple of days aren't going to be any fun . . . but I have to go thru it so that we can be together with no complications . . . OK? Don't forget, you are the love of my life and I will do anything to protect you."
 
She nodded snuggling close in his arms she bit her lip it was going to be strange not being the other woman or the off limits temptation and she wondered if things would change now that she was no longer those things to him.
 
Trying to guess what all is going thru your mind . . . "Babe, this is a change for both of us . . . but over the past few weeks, I found out who is really important to me . . . and who I want to spend the rest of my life with . . . and she is standing in front of me right now . . . but I know it is going to take a little time for me to prove that to you."
 
She smiled... We have been through so much Jason... its hard to believe that the little forbidden near romps and teasing the engaged man is changing
 
Maybe we need to stop by the club and see if Mark is the DJ tonight . . . and find out if his girlfriend cut his dick off when he got home the other night!!
 
You actually want to go see if he is there?

She smiled a little wondering but she enjoyed Mark so why not.

Okay lets go
 
Hey . . . I know how much you enjoyed him . . . and yeah, it sounds weird . . . but at least I know Mark is not going to go bonkers on us . . . who knows, he might even have his girlfriend with him tonight . . . I just want to frisk her and make sure she's not hiding a knife in her bra or her purse!!
 
She laughed as they got in the car. Well then lets go back to that shop where I got the dress I want to grab that little black dress that I know you will love and I bet might get him in trouble if she is there...

She smiled winking at him.
 
Looking at her . . . knowing that she doesn't always like the words he chooses . . . but he says things anyway . . . "You are such a fucking tease!!"
 
Looking at the picture . . . Holy shit . . that's not a dress, that's a fucking invitation . . . we gotta get at least a little something to eat before we go to the club . . . so let's stop and eat first, then pick up the dress and you can just wear it from there to the club . . .
 
We did just eat but yeah after all the sex eating a little something again would be a good idea. She nodded and winked.

So wanna find you anything to wow his girlfriend if she is there? THough the way he talked she was not really into sex that much
 
Yeah . . . let's just head for the dress shop . . . we can always get an appetizer at the club of we get hungry . . . we probably won't be drinking that much anyway. I'll just rely on my natural charm . . . unless you think we should stop in the men's shop next to you store and find something for me to wear.
 
Something a little more relaxed even your relaxed clothes scream Professor...

SHe winked...

I don't mind that but some girls might... Sooo lets go get you something
 
Back
Top