Time to Play... (Closed)

As rough as the day had been so far . . . and getting his office cleaned out of his personal books and items, Jason had every intention fo meeting back up at the cabin; it was just later than he expected before he could leave his apartment. It was finally early evening before he got underway, and still barely light out when he arrived to find Selena and Cindy sitting on the deck with a glass of wine.

++++++++

Mark knew he had to go back to the cabin, but was not really looking forward to it. He had consumed more beers than he should have that afternoon, but did get back to his condo, alone, long enough to take a shower before driving to the cabin, arriving a few minutes after Jason; probably the most uncomortable of the 4 people involved.
 
Selena looked to them as they arrived.

Cindy has an idea she wanted to wait till you two were back to run by all of us.

Motioning to Cindy she smiled seeming calm about it all.

I have thought about it and well Mark yes or no You and Selena click better than we ever did right? Same music style same high energy...

And I won't speak for Jason but I think we are more each others speed and style...

Sooo... She paused a moment. Why not simply do a permanent swap?
 
Jason just stood there . . . his mouth open . . . but not nearly as shocked as Mark who looked like he just might drop right there. They both looked at Selena to see her response; both guys afraid to say anything until she did . . .
 
Selena blinked but it was more out of surprise that easy going "innocent" of a person like Cindy would think of that.

Well... I think we should base this on more than just sex... so how do we know if we are more in sync or compatible with the swapped partner before we get into any sort or relationship?

Cindy smiled at her... Well maybe Jason and I say here for a week or so and really focus on getting to know each other beyond sex and you and Mark go to your place or his and do the same?
 
Jason was the first to respond . . . I have to know that Selena is OK with this. I think we have come to understand that she and I are in different places in our lives right now . . . and maybe this will work . . . but I won't say 'Yes' until I know she is in agreement. And just so everyone knows, I am no longer engaged and I no longer have a job at the university, so Cindy, are you ready for an unemployed professor?

+++++++++
mark liked the idea, but didn't want to seem to excited about it . . . he wasn't sure that there was anything between him and Selena except for the sex.
 
Cindy smiled. I doubt you will be unemployed long Jason. She smiled to him as did Selena.

Selena shrugged. I think it is worth a shot and it will if nothing else be even more learining experiences for all of us.
 
I'm not worried about the job rioght now, said Jason . . . I need a break anyway. So, I guess we're going to give this a shot. Cindy, I guess I need to take you to the condo to get whatever you need. Then we can go to my apartment, or we can come back here; since I just moved all my personal stuff from the office to my apartment, this might be better. Then we will be out of the way and you two (Mark & Selena) can decide where you want to stay.

+++++++

Mark looked at Selena . . . '"Your call . . would you be more comfortable in your place; that's fine with me, so whatever you want to do . . ."
 
Cindy nodded. Yeah Lets go get my stuff and wherever is fine with me Jason.

~~~~

Selena smiled Either place is fine with me hun... do you have to work tomorrow? might be a good idea to stay close to your work unless you just wanna get away from any reminders.
 
Taking Cindy by the hand, Jason gives Selena a quick kiss on the cheek . . . then they are gone, first to Cindy and Mark's condo to get whatever Cindy wants/needs for the next week, then on to Jason's apartment so he can pick a few more items to take with him to the cabin.

++++++

Mark waits until they have left, then pulls Selena to him . . . "You sure abour this, baby . . . either place works for me, it's not that far of a drive . . . actually, yours might be better, that way Cindy can stop back at the condo during the week if she needs anything . .. "
 
Selena smiled... Yeah... I think we stand a good chance of being a really good match beyond just sex darlin... Her hand softly touched his chest... I mean we already know that the sex between us is great mixing in the tender with the tough... not just one or the other.

She leaned up and kissed him. How about we go grab a bite to eat while we give them time enough to get whatever she will need from the condo and then we sill go by there and get what you need and head to my place.

~~~~

Cindy grabbed up several articles of clothing and a few books and makeup and other general stuff and smiled. Lets go.

Helping him get his stuff she smiled to him liking this idea more and more and marveling at just how everything played out and may well work out.
 
"I could use something to eat . . . it's been a pretty rough couple of days; I had more to drink than eat . . . a nice meal might help me calm down a bit." Mark wrapped his arm around Selena's waist as they walked toward his car. "Maybe you should take your car and follow me to the restaurant, then you can give me directions to your place and I'll meet you there after I go to the condo."

++++++++

After getting his stuff together, Jason looked around to see if he needed anything else from his apartment . . . "Looks like I got everything." Locking the door and getting everything in his car, they climbed in and got ready to leave for the cabin. He turned in his seat and pulled her to him for a kiss . . . one that lingered a bit . . . his hand sliding to cup her breast thru her clothing . . . "mmmm, Cindy . . . I'm already enjoying being alone with you."
 
Selena nodded. Okay sounds like a plan.

She wondered if this was Marks way of getting out of this whole thing but only time would tell. She smiled and headed to her car.

~~~~

Cindy pressed softly into the kiss for a moment before breaking the kiss. I am enjoying this too but we also have to make sure we are more than just sex Jason
 
Mark sees the hesitation when he suggest Selena take you car, "Don't worry . . . I just figured that somehow we've got to get your car back to your place. You can ride with me if you like and we'll pick it up another time."

+++++++

"You're right Cindy . . . so, as much as we both enjoy the sex we've had so far . . . and I'm pretty sure we will enjoy over the next week, we do need to find out a little more about each other. So, tell me a little on the drive back. I don't even know if you have to get up and go to work tomorrow, or what your days are like."
 
No thats fine we do need to get my car back to my place.

Selena smiled. Lets go

~~~~

Cindy smiled actually yeah I have work tomorrow I am a dance instructor though not any kind of dancing that Mark would aver agree to do... Classical ballroom. I work with senior citizens and I only have one class tomorrow in the morning after that I am free for the day unless they want me to go to bingo with them or something like that.
 
Mark took a deep breath when she agreed to his idea . . . this was going to be a challenge, convincing her that he was serious about their plan to spend the week together . . . and not running when it didn't always go his way . . .

++++++++


"Hey . . . why don't I go with you to your class . . . my mother tried to get me to try dancing when I was younger and I always resisted . . . that might be fun. That would be a great way to spend the day and find out a little more about each other."
 
Selena got into her car and was ready to follow him to the restaurant.

~~~~

Cindy smiled. She liked that idea. Mark never wanted to share in this part of her life.
 
Mark was still in a little shock at the turn ef events of today . . . Cindy was really looking to leave him . . . a blow to his ego . .

++++++++

"Sounds like fun. I can be your model of someone who can't dance, but enjoys trying. And, hey, bingo sounds fun . . . Cindy, a day with you . . . I'll take it!! Are you hungry? It's been a long day and I know a great little restaurant between here and the cabin."
 
Last edited:
Selena saw him still standing by his car and climbed back out of her car walking over and reaching a hand to the back of his neck and pulled him into a deep passionate kiss.

~~~~

Cindy laughed then thought about it.

Yeah food sounds like a great idea.
 
Mark watched her walk up to him . . . feeling the passion in her kiss, he knew he wanted to be with her . . . "Let's just go in my car for now. We can stop and pick up some stuff at the condo and go on back to town; pick up something on the way to eat. We can get your car tomorrow might when we come up to the club. I just need to get going."

+++++++

So what are you laughing at . . my offer to be your clumsy dance partner, or my growling stomach? I think after we eat, we just need to head back to the cabin, relax on the deck with a glass of wine, and get to bed for a good night's sleep. Then tomorrow, I'm all yours . . . whatever you and the senior citizens want . . . dancing, bingo . . . whatever. Reaching over to hold your hand while we drive.
 
Selena slipped into the car with him.

Sounds like a plan

~~~~

Cindy laughed

you being a clumsy dancer but yeah I like that idea just taking it easy tonight.
 
Mark was happy Selena wnet along with him . . . driving to the condo, she waited while he ran and grabbed a few things . . . then quietly drove back to the city . . ."Where can we stop and pick up something to eat?"

+++++

Jason smiled at her, "I think we have the sex pretty well figured out . . . now we just need to focus on getting to know each other better . . . not saying I want to ignore the sex (laugh), be we have so much more to learn in the next few days."
 
Well if you like Greek food there is a great place between here and my condo?

Selena smiled to him... if not just pick a place.

~~~~

Exactly

Cindy smiled. SO now that you are out of a job what do you have planned?
 
Greek or Chinese . . . different, but love them both . . so just point me in the right direction.

+++++++++

Something that I haven't shared with anyone but Selena . . . and she knows only because she was with me when I got the phone call. My father died a few years ago and his estate was finally closed last month. My mother called to let me know that there will be money deposited into my account every month . . . for a long time. More than enough to cover my needs and most of my wants . . . so I can take my time and decide. I've always wanted to write a novel . . . so I may just think about that.
 
Selena guided him to the little Greek Italian comfort food restaurant near her condo and smiled.

I love this place they have some of the food.

~~~~

Cindy smiled a little to him... she was on no way money hungry but the thought of having more of his time with him not having to work really appealed to her.
 
You want to go in and eat, or get some take out? I'm up for either . . . just hungry . . . looking at Selena for her preference.

++++++++++

Trust me, it's not a lot of money . . . but definitely enough to survive on for quite a while. Pulling into the restaurant parking lot . . . just a few cars still here. Opening your door and taking you hand as you step out . . . soft kiss before walking in . . .
 
Back
Top