To, boldly, go..

I should have guessed. I always thought Rod Stewart was about as lame as a "rock star" could possibly get.
 
Never said:
However, I liked the 'pop song' intro, I think it reflects the more humanistic attitude the series is trying to capture.

Well - not to make too big a deal of it - but I always enjoyed watching the Star Trek opening credits - whichever series it was - even week after week. I never got tired of the great visuals provided in the credits (especially Voyager) and listening to the music. However hearing this song once was one time too many. And I wonder, even for those who like the song or at least find it innocuous - I would think any "song would get tiresome week after week - unlike an instrument/orchestral piece.
 
Amen, Dil.

*shudders*

Who in their right mind comes up with lyrics to Star Trek.

OTOH, I loved the story, liked most of the actors, and loved that they actually managed NOT to make the big E invincible for once.
:S
 
It was never invincible. I mean count how many times it was destroyed/ or almost destroyed.
 
i liked the next generation one best but not right away ... i didnt start liking voyager until seven of 9 :)



never how can you make me feel old ? even i remember quantum leap and yeah i get cringes whenever i see his face



i think next generation looking back is the best out of all the star treks better then the orignal ... im not a HUGE fan but i do like star trek and i will watch this new show when it air's in england
 
YoungGun69 said:


Ensign Hoshi Sato

Hmm... second Star Trek show to have an Asian person as Comm officer? Ensign Harry Kim, we love ya! :p

I liked Voyager UNTIL 7 of 9, aka Bragga's Big Breasted Borg Bimbo Bitch. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top