TheGrind
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2010
- Posts
- 872
Armand shrugged his shoulders, “It doesn’t matter if you asked for it. In life, how often do we receive what we asked? Life can be cruel and hard but with a little adjustment we can grow to appreciate the new situations it brings us. This is what I intend to do between us. Its up to you if you want to accept it or rebel but your rebellion isn’t going to affect the length of your stay.
“You say I have no humanity and that’s true. I am not human. I am not doing anything to terrify you, only saying that you can’t leave. The less you fight the more intact you’ll be once you leave, if you choose to leave when given the option. If you accept what this is, your time spent here will be remembered well. Now come back to the table and eat what you can. You’ll need your strength. I can’t have you starving on me because if you starve, so will I and I cannot permit that. Return to the table.”
The last wasn’t so much a suggestion as a demand. His voice changed in those final words. Sebastian wasn’t willing to fight with the girl. In the end he was going to take what he wanted from her by morning. The sands of time continued to flow but he wasn’t going to sacrifice what he wanted for the sake of her desire.
“You say I have no humanity and that’s true. I am not human. I am not doing anything to terrify you, only saying that you can’t leave. The less you fight the more intact you’ll be once you leave, if you choose to leave when given the option. If you accept what this is, your time spent here will be remembered well. Now come back to the table and eat what you can. You’ll need your strength. I can’t have you starving on me because if you starve, so will I and I cannot permit that. Return to the table.”
The last wasn’t so much a suggestion as a demand. His voice changed in those final words. Sebastian wasn’t willing to fight with the girl. In the end he was going to take what he wanted from her by morning. The sands of time continued to flow but he wasn’t going to sacrifice what he wanted for the sake of her desire.