UK/21/M (Rock Returns!)

RocknRoll

Sir Pervy The Epicurean
Joined
Aug 31, 2002
Posts
7,678
Hi all

Some of you may remember me, others of you joined after I left or some of you never saw my old thread – either way hello *waves*

Now if any are you are interested in why I’ve been away, read the next paragraph. If not then skip over this and go to some teaser shots below – btw I am a little over weight so if your looking for ripped abs don’t bother looking!



Right the reason I’ve been away. 8months ago I started dating this girl. It started off okay but slowly she started to manipulate me, stopping me from seeing my friends and making me feel guilty for doing so – I wish I could look back and change it there but I didn’t really realise what was going on at this point. Anyway things started to get worse, she started to cry and moan and it used to take me over an hour to leave to go to lectures or whatever… at which point I was so guilty that I physically couldn’t get out of the relationship. Over Easter she started phoning me and crying down the telephone at me and asking why I wasn’t calling her or being the 1st to text her every day – at which point I was starting to see how hellish this relationship was becoming unfortunately I still couldn’t get out, shortly after getting back to uni and meeting up with her again she attempted suicide, which guilted me even more into the relationship. I broke up with her a week ago… since when she’s been phoning me constantly over most of the past week, texting me and emailing me. On Friday she came round to visit – in an attempted to guilt me back. I did what I felt was the civil thing and took her out for coffee before calmly explaining to her (again) why it was all over. Later on she was screaming and shouting though the letter box after she had tried to get into my house by sticking her foot in the door. Later that night she came round and was banging on my front and back door for nearly an hour screaming and shouting though he letter box again….

Anyway I think you can get the picture over the sort of person she is and why I haven’t been around! Anyway now a teaser picture!
 
RocknRoll said:
Hi all

Some of you may remember me, others of you joined after I left or some of you never saw my old thread – either way hello *waves*

Now if any are you are interested in why I’ve been away, read the next paragraph. If not then skip over this and go to some teaser shots below – btw I am a little over weight so if your looking for ripped abs don’t bother looking!



Right the reason I’ve been away. 8months ago I started dating this girl. It started off okay but slowly she started to manipulate me, stopping me from seeing my friends and making me feel guilty for doing so – I wish I could look back and change it there but I didn’t really realise what was going on at this point. Anyway things started to get worse, she started to cry and moan and it used to take me over an hour to leave to go to lectures or whatever… at which point I was so guilty that I physically couldn’t get out of the relationship. Over Easter she started phoning me and crying down the telephone at me and asking why I wasn’t calling her or being the 1st to text her every day – at which point I was starting to see how hellish this relationship was becoming unfortunately I still couldn’t get out, shortly after getting back to uni and meeting up with her again she attempted suicide, which guilted me even more into the relationship. I broke up with her a week ago… since when she’s been phoning me constantly over most of the past week, texting me and emailing me. On Friday she came round to visit – in an attempted to guilt me back. I did what I felt was the civil thing and took her out for coffee before calmly explaining to her (again) why it was all over. Later on she was screaming and shouting though the letter box after she had tried to get into my house by sticking her foot in the door. Later that night she came round and was banging on my front and back door for nearly an hour screaming and shouting though he letter box again….

Anyway I think you can get the picture over the sort of person she is and why I haven’t been around! Anyway now a teaser picture!

And what a really nice pic that is, you have great looking thighs RnR :kiss:
 
For those who like a leg....

okay so maybe a leg of lamb may be better, few yorkshire puddings, gravy, roast potatoes, veg

mmmmm
 
Hi Hon...
Wow, sounds like you had a rough time honey. That is a very unhealthy relationship.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Rock}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}


You are sexy as ever sweetheart. Let's see some more pics :p
 
elizabeth22673 said:
You are sexy as ever sweetheart. Let's see some more pics :p
Well I only have a few pictres atm

so heres another one!
 
Welcome back Rock. :)

It's good that you are in a better place in your life, and back on Lit.
 
elizabeth22673 said:
you know i like to start out slow.... :catroar:
aye i know you do ;)

I love a nice long work up, makes the end product so much more enjoyable!
 
BabyBlue2005 said:
Welcome back, honey :kiss:

*hits subscribe button ;)*
as long as you remenber to review and chat not just see that a new post has been posted :p
 
fallenupright said:
Welcome back Rock. :)

It's good that you are in a better place in your life, and back on Lit.
I thought the better place was lit! :confused:

real life sucks! :nana:
 
RocknRoll said:
as long as you remenber to review and chat not just see that a new post has been posted :p

I can't guarantee that, sweets ... life gets busy sometimes. I might just lurk :p
 
BabyBlue2005 said:
I can't guarantee that, sweets ... life gets busy sometimes. I might just lurk :p
I dont mind a good old fashioned lurker! :devil:
 
BabyBlue2005 said:
Less of the old :D
Your certianly not old!

remenber your only as old as you feel

and if looks are anything to go by, Id take you for a 25yr old!
 
Back
Top