degrease Literotica Guru Joined Nov 23, 2003 Posts 2,524 Aug 26, 2007 #1 just few pics of me to comemorate my new job working as nude waiter for womens parties.
R redbabe Literotica Guru Joined Apr 21, 2007 Posts 989 Aug 26, 2007 #2 Hey you could come and wait on me anyday
degrease Literotica Guru Joined Nov 23, 2003 Posts 2,524 Aug 26, 2007 #4 add me on london_male_escort@hotmail.co.uk
R redbabe Literotica Guru Joined Apr 21, 2007 Posts 989 Aug 26, 2007 #5 degrease said: hee hee where u from? uk? Click to expand... Originally, an ex-pat now
degrease Literotica Guru Joined Nov 23, 2003 Posts 2,524 Aug 26, 2007 #6 ok hun should i post more pics u think?
wildrose70 ~Sexy Guru~~~ Joined Nov 30, 2001 Posts 50,590 Aug 26, 2007 #7 Well I cetainly think you should post more... Never heard of nude waiter....but I'll bet you have something to hang the tips on!!! silly question I know...but do yu have a permanent hard on when you do this
Well I cetainly think you should post more... Never heard of nude waiter....but I'll bet you have something to hang the tips on!!! silly question I know...but do yu have a permanent hard on when you do this
degrease Literotica Guru Joined Nov 23, 2003 Posts 2,524 Aug 27, 2007 #10 women hire u for party where u serve bunch of women wearing very very little. prob nothing at all after a while
women hire u for party where u serve bunch of women wearing very very little. prob nothing at all after a while