Vanessa 2

Vanessa, I’ve Never Seen Another Woman That Get’s My Attention And Excitement Like You. Picture’s That I Have Looked At Multiple Times Still Have That Effect On Me…….You’re ONE IN A MILLION……..🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
 
On the way back from Canberra recently, we made a short detour to the old gold mining town of Hill End.

Hill End and Sofala were pretty much where the Australian gold rushes began; then came Victoria (Bendigo and Ballarat) and WA (Kalgoorlie).

A great deal of the old town has passed into history with only a few buildings remaining. However, what is left was well worth the visit. It is difficult to capture the town in all its glory with just a few photographs....drones do a good job of that; but we took a few to get a flavour of it.

One of the photos to follow is of the Holterman nugget: a huge chunk of gold. It was a sort of mixture of gold, quartz and shale. Today, the three thousand ounces that was separated from the main chunck would be worth around $ AUD18,000,000.

I remember reading somewhere that the largest nuggets of gold ever discovered were found in Australia. Another huge nugget was found in the Victorian goldfields in the 1800's as well; it was called the Welcome Stranger. The "Welcome Stranger" discovered on February 5, 1869, by Cornish miners John Deason and Richard Oates in Victoria. While digging around the roots of a stringybark tree Deason discovered the nugget lying only 3 cm below the surface. it is historically celebrated as the largest alluvial gold nugget ever found on Earth. It lay just inches below the surface, and because of its immense size and weight—roughly 72 kilograms (159 pounds) of pure gold—it had to be transported into town using a cart/wagon, giving rise to the famous story of it being hidden and hauled away after a horse and wagon became bogged down. It's value today would be about AUD$14,000,000. It had been sitting, no more than a few inches, under the ground for millennia. More here and another similar find here


View attachment 2688759View attachment 2688760View attachment 2688761View attachment 2688762View attachment 2688763View attachment 2688764View attachment 2688765View attachment 2688766
The size of the nuggets found back in the day truly is mind boggling. Still happening occasionally too. Detecting technology is incredible now.
When you see the Golden Eagle in life size it's ridiculous. I grew up in the WA Goldfields so saw these models all the time. Not the size of this one mind you, somewhere around 33kg I think.
I've worked in a gold mine and seen free gold in workings, it's pretty crazy. Especially for 19yr old me back then. The miner working that face told me to go in and have a "good look", suspect he was suggesting I fill my boots with some loose bits. Too young and honest back then.
The mine manager had a quartz rock about soccer ball size as a doorstop, riddled with gold. He'd probably be sacked for something like that these days.
 
The size of the nuggets found back in the day truly is mind boggling. Still happening occasionally too. Detecting technology is incredible now.
When you see the Golden Eagle in life size it's ridiculous. I grew up in the WA Goldfields so saw these models all the time. Not the size of this one mind you, somewhere around 33kg I think.
I've worked in a gold mine and seen free gold in workings, it's pretty crazy. Especially for 19yr old me back then. The miner working that face told me to go in and have a "good look", suspect he was suggesting I fill my boots with some loose bits. Too young and honest back then.
The mine manager had a quartz rock about soccer ball size as a doorstop, riddled with gold. He'd probably be sacked for something like that these days.

How interesting Pol. Growing up in the goldfields must have been, well, 'exotic'. When I think of the WA goldfields, I think of heat 🥵 but I guess it's what you acclimatize to.

I had a mate here in NSW who lived near Bathurst in the seventies...when metal detectors seemed to be getting going; he never said, but I think he did quite well going over all the old diggings around the place, as well as other spots. 😄

The mine managers doorstop might be worth a small fortune today. ;)
 
How interesting Pol. Growing up in the goldfields must have been, well, 'exotic'. When I think of the WA goldfields, I think of heat 🥵but I guess it's what you acclimatize to.

I had a mate here in NSW who lived near Bathurst in the seventies...when metal detectors seemed to be getting going; he never said, but I think he did quite well going over all the old diggings around the place, as well as other spots. 😄

The mine managers doorstop might be worth a small fortune today. ;)
Was an interesting place to grow up. Hot for sure.
Back then, late 70's, there were still remains of the ghost towns and old mine workings. Lots of history which wasn't really appreciated by a young me but still pretty keenly remembered. It's largely gone now because of liability concerns and large mine sites blocking access. Plus those old workings are now big open pits. Such as the Superpit. The ridge at the top of Kalgoorlie used to be headframes all the way along, now it's a monstrous hole.
Progress 🤷
 
Vanessa looks so hot

:) ... many thanks HF.

So glad you guys had fun as I can see🔥🔥

🙏

Awesome photos, Vanessa looks ravishing!!!

Much appreciated Bjorn! :)

Fabulous series of images today... Thank you for sharing.

You're very welcome and thank you C. :)

Richard-
I believe you are correct.. these have not been published… thanks for digging deep to find them. Keep digging!

👍🤗

Hello Richard, but mostly Vanessa, You always look amazing. Richard takes the best photos to show off your body's natural beauty and your pretty face. I loved see all the pics at the Villa together. OMG such a turn on! Thank you so much for having those grouped togetehr :)

Love your enthusiasm ToY ... and many thanks for the kind compliments. :)

Love the sexy poses combined with the corset and boots! So arousing. ;)

That's great to hear, thank you Ouch. :)

I love that view of V's legs

😊🙏

The 57 images from this set, now on Flickr, are absolutely brilliant! Thank you V and R for sharing yet another sensational work of art and a masterclass in photography.

You did well to find them JS ... glad you did because that's great feedback for both of us. 🤗

I'm glad to see that Vanessa takes her sun protection seriously...well, except for those times she thrills us with her more adventurous poses.

Haha ... yes other considerations go out the window for those poses OP!

Beautiful and sexy

Amazingly beautiful and incredibly sexy woman

That's lovely to read .. many thanks CL. :)

Beautiful and very sexy! Would love to see the entire set!

Stunning! Always so beautiful!

Thanks very much, SBL ... the link to the full set is there now. :)

Great set stunning V 🥰

😊

Love reading your history write ups, plus a pic or two of V mixed in thanks for sharing

Nice set of you and V and you have a lot of very old cars etc around the out back such a shame 🥰😉

Glad you're enjoying them Aon, and yes it's a shame in a way but that old car did add to the old world atmosphere. :)

R how the hell do you get any gardening done with the amazing V popping out all over the place ps great pics🫠🥰

Haha .. well I try to make up for it by helping with the gardening. 🙄:D

Such wonderful images of Vanessa wonderful poses so erotic vision of her beautiful ass and pussy to dream about. Thanks to you both.

Thanks for that great feedback BTS. :)

Your images are always a treat.

🙏

Such a beautiful array and splash of color... the foliage too. Vanessa looks Anna's always and Richard's creative talent just makes her lovely look only more enhanced. Beautiful

I agree about the colours, heath .. it was a nice trip down memory lane for me seeing that garden again. And thank you for your compliments on the foreground too. 😀

Now that is getting back to nature. Alluring temptress in nature.

😊

as always an erotic delight in any situation or pose. Stunning!!!

Many thanks.
 
Looking incredible

😊🙏

Vanessa, I’ve Never Seen Another Woman That Get’s My Attention And Excitement Like You. Picture’s That I Have Looked At Multiple Times Still Have That Effect On Me…….You’re ONE IN A MILLION……..🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

That's a tremendous compliment, Crewdog ... many thanks. 🤗

I'd love those boots around my ears... Vanessa still in them obviously.🥵🥵🥵

Haha ... I like that P! 😀

The size of the nuggets found back in the day truly is mind boggling. Still happening occasionally too. Detecting technology is incredible now.
When you see the Golden Eagle in life size it's ridiculous. I grew up in the WA Goldfields so saw these models all the time. Not the size of this one mind you, somewhere around 33kg I think.
I've worked in a gold mine and seen free gold in workings, it's pretty crazy. Especially for 19yr old me back then. The miner working that face told me to go in and have a "good look", suspect he was suggesting I fill my boots with some loose bits. Too young and honest back then.
The mine manager had a quartz rock about soccer ball size as a doorstop, riddled with gold. He'd probably be sacked for something like that these days.

Was an interesting place to grow up. Hot for sure.
Back then, late 70's, there were still remains of the ghost towns and old mine workings. Lots of history which wasn't really appreciated by a young me but still pretty keenly remembered. It's largely gone now because of liability concerns and large mine sites blocking access. Plus those old workings are now big open pits. Such as the Superpit. The ridge at the top of Kalgoorlie used to be headframes all the way along, now it's a monstrous hole.
Progress 🤷

That is interesting to hear about P having just seen the remains of the NSW goldfields. I'm sure I'd remember it well too .. a real shame that the towns and fields weren't preserved. I'd love to go back in time to see a few of those old mining towns in their heydays. Fortunately Hill End has a lot of photographic records of the town. Is the same true of WA?
 
😊🙏



That's a tremendous compliment, Crewdog ... many thanks. 🤗



Haha ... I like that P! 😀





That is interesting to hear about P having just seen the remains of the NSW goldfields. I'm sure I'd remember it well too .. a real shame that the towns and fields weren't preserved. I'd love to go back in time to see a few of those old mining towns in their heydays. Fortunately Hill End has a lot of photographic records of the town. Is the same true of WA?
There's quite a bit of the history preserved. Lots of pics and such, like everything out there, natural decay does most damage and vandals take care of the rest. It's such a big area that preservation would be really hard to do properly. And obviously progress over rides history if there's a valuable asset to be claimed.
 
Back
Top