sarah_citrus
Virgin
- Joined
- Mar 3, 2012
- Posts
- 9
This is my second time searching for a partner/master, the first time was a fantastic success but unfortunately life has gotten in the way for him and I am on my own again.
I am looking for someone to direct my masturbation and broaden my horizons when it comes to anal sex. The kinkier the better
If you think you fit the bill then please get in touch. I would love to hear your take on the joys of anal sex and what you might like to have me do.
For your reference: last time I ended up with the person who gave the most detailed information, in his PM, on the kind of things I could expect from him so please don't be afraid to be upfront with your fantasies!
Just a little note to people who are unsure on what I am asking for: I am a submissive person so please don't ask me to pull out a strapon and use it on you, it's just not in my nature! I am looking for a dominant man, I prefer older men but you don't have to be older, mature is a must though.
I am looking for someone to direct my masturbation and broaden my horizons when it comes to anal sex. The kinkier the better
If you think you fit the bill then please get in touch. I would love to hear your take on the joys of anal sex and what you might like to have me do.
For your reference: last time I ended up with the person who gave the most detailed information, in his PM, on the kind of things I could expect from him so please don't be afraid to be upfront with your fantasies!
Just a little note to people who are unsure on what I am asking for: I am a submissive person so please don't ask me to pull out a strapon and use it on you, it's just not in my nature! I am looking for a dominant man, I prefer older men but you don't have to be older, mature is a must though.