Wedding Day

seeingspots

Virgin
Joined
Apr 1, 2011
Posts
6
It's your wedding day. You are in your dressing room shortly before the ceremony. Your bridesmaids have all gone downstairs and you are standing in front of a mirror, looking at yourself, making any final touches or adjustments. You don't know me. You don't hear me come in and suddenly I am behind you in front of the mirror, my hands on your shoulders, rubbing them gently.
 
Joyce

I stood in front of the full length mirror, admiring the way I looked and happy that I was about to acquire the husband I have always wanted. I closed my eyes thinking about the traditional "something old (my mom's garter", something blue (a pretty earring) and something new (my pantiless pussy, dripping wet with excitement)

Suddenly I felt two hands on my shoulders. it couldnt be my bridegroom. He wasnt supposed to see me until the ceremony and walked with my dad down the aisle to take his hand in muine, and pledge our love together.

Looking in the mirror I saw him. He was one of the ushers and as he rubbed my shoulders, (and my God how good it felt), he kissed the back of my neck, one of my most erogeneous zones.

I just melted, turned and kissed him hard, and he pushed me on my back on the bed and lifted my wedding gown as I spread my legs, and there was a wet warm willing pussy awaiting him as I begged him to fuck me.
 
It's not lost on me that your are already practically dripping before I lay my cock along the length of your lips. It's quickly coated and slick with you as I slide it across you, rubbing the head against your clit. I can't help but grin as I imagine your groom, waiting nervously for you downstairs at the altar, your father waiting patiently for his little girl. No way they could imagine what's going on up here, your legs spread lewdly, pure white wedding dress hiked up around your waist, pussy dripping wet, waiting to be filled. I slide it once more across your clit before pressing the head against yours lips, pushing slowly inside you.
 
Joyce

I was so horny, and although thinking of my husband to be, now here I was getting fucked by another man whom I barely knew.

I loved it and after we kissed I told him i was his to fuck anytime he wanted except tonight.

He plunged in and out of me ad suddenly we heard a voice from the hallway telling me to hurry up, because the ceremony was about to start.

I liked the ceremony I weas now enjoying, but just a few more thrusts and I came with a huge orgasm, and pushed him off of me and while I wiped myself quickly in the bathroom, and quickly straightened my dress, I went down to my wedding with a cunt driopping wiht the cum of another man up in me.

As the Pastor spoke, my eyes caught those of my new lover and he grinned, and both of us knew what we were grinning about.
 
Back
Top